PDA

View Full Version : Atv Off Road Fury

Conman007
06-27-2006, 07:26 AM
I love this game. Does anyone else like it.

Nick110
06-27-2006, 07:45 AM
I think its terrible. Its so enrealistic and the controls are too touchy.

If you have never played MX vs. ATV Unleashed then I would gather up some money and go buy it. It is so much better than ATV Off Road Fury. Its more realistic, the tracks are better, name brand quads, name brand gear, popular riders, and much more.

Iliketogofast
06-27-2006, 07:49 AM
MX Vs. ATV is cooler. I don't really agree with what the guy above said though. When I play an ATV or MX game, I want something that is at least a little farfetched. If I wanted a completely accurate simulation, I wouldn't waste my money on the game; I'd use the money for gas so I could ride my quad in real life.

quads14589
06-27-2006, 07:52 AM
i think its funny as hell becuase the stock 400ex can go as fast as the nacs racing 400ex:D

Nick110
06-27-2006, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Iliketogofast
MX Vs. ATV is cooler. I don't really agree with what the guy above said though. When I play an ATV or MX game, I want something that is at least a little farfetched. If I wanted a completely accurate simulation, I wouldn't waste my money on the game; I'd use the money for gas so I could ride my quad in real life.

Hmm.. I'm not saying I want a life like game, just something that is good or better than ATV Off Road Fury. I agree if it was to realistic it wouldn't be fun. I think ATV vs. MX is perfect for jumping and landing and when you will fall or come up short. For MX vs. ATV 2 they should just make the graphics better and more tracks.

Has anyone beat MX vs. ATV, I am 99.7 % done. I have beat all the races and have everything unlocked besides some of the pro riders. I just to freestyle to get points and then buy the riders. Is there something else to do or am I doing it right.

400exc
06-27-2006, 09:26 AM
Atv Off Road Fury: Ok game.... kind of fun, not that good of graphics
Atv Off Road Fury 2: Good game, good graphics, nice quads
Atv Off Road Fury 3: Terrible, Bad graphics, terrible sounds for the quads, but good tricks and such.
Mx Unleashed: Fun to ride and race, good graphics
MX vs. ATV: great game online and vs. the computer. Great graphics, nice bikes and quads

These are my honest opinions. If i had to pic my top 3 out of these games. it would be
1. MX vs. ATV
2. AOF 2
3. MX unleashed

The 3rd Atv off road fury was kind of over rated, not as fun because it was mostly the same thign as the 2nd, except for a few different places and cool places to ride around on.

Im like 80 some % done with my MX vs. ATV, i cant beat like week 12 on the atv and like week 11 on MX in the THQ Championships.

400exc
06-27-2006, 09:27 AM
and Nick110, do you play it on ps2? and if you do... do you play online?

Nick110
06-27-2006, 09:32 AM
Yea I used to Play online and stuff but no one uses the quad. Some of those guys are Really good. I consider myself a VERY good play and I got owned by this one guy. His laptimes were 4 sec. faster than Mine.

I dont play it anymore cause it stopped working. I had over 100hrs on it and then it just stopped working.

400exc
06-27-2006, 09:35 AM
yea... i thoguth i was good, and didnt play it for like 5 months, then i went online and played this guy and thought i could keep up with him. Well by the end of the race, he was ahead of me by 40 sec. So it looks like i suck lol. I was gonna say that if you still do play online maybe we could start a race or somethin, or maybe a team thing like some people on there do.

aaronqjones
06-27-2006, 01:07 PM
ATV Offroad Fury 4 (http://uk.videogames.games.yahoo.com/ps2/previews/atv-offroad-fury-4-5efb4f.html)

exrider008
06-27-2006, 01:22 PM
i have ORF 2 and i like it but i went to play online and it said i dont have my system configiration installed on my memory card and i have no clue what that means. i have all the wiers pluged in the right spot but still nothing.

Conman007
06-28-2006, 11:03 AM
i only liked atv off road fury one ill try mx vs atv

theTman
06-28-2006, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by aaronqjones
ATV Offroad Fury 4 (http://uk.videogames.games.yahoo.com/ps2/previews/atv-offroad-fury-4-5efb4f.html)

acually looks like mx vs atv 2 becuase it has dirtbikes and buggies etc

aaronqjones
06-28-2006, 03:12 PM
Yeah, I think I am going to pick them both up. I have never played MX vs ATV, but it looks good. I think the ATVORF games are getting progressivly better as the new versions get released.