PDA

View Full Version : Get Motivated Buisness Seminar

Ralph
06-26-2006, 11:58 PM
Looks like im going to a motivation buisness seminar tommorow featuring speakers such as: zig ziglar, rick belucco, tiki barber, peter lowe, suze orman, tom hopkins, gen. colin powell, and rudolph giulliani.

This should be interesting and id like to see what they say. Ive always been descri bed as a know it all so im wondering if they will suprise me with anythign that i find my common sense couldnt have led me too.

Does anyone know anything about these kind of things and what they are like?

trick250r
06-27-2006, 06:14 AM
if it were me, id take a nodoze :confused:

Iliketogofast
06-27-2006, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by trick250r
if it were me, id take a nodoze :confused:

tim colston
06-27-2006, 10:13 AM
That sounds like a once in a lifetime experience. Just go with an open mind. Sometimes those things can be redundant or boring, but I have personally seen Zig and Rudolph.

Ralph
06-27-2006, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by tim colston
That sounds like a once in a lifetime experience. Just go with an open mind. Sometimes those things can be redundant or boring, but I have personally seen Zig and Rudolph.

i ended up leaving after colen powell cause i was half asleep. went to bed 3 got up 7. His speech was nice but did not change anything for me.

I should have stuck around but that ment waiting an hour for lunch to be over when i wasnt hungry. Then listen to a bunch of "Stand up and clap you are awesome" speeches just to get to giulliani.

Ralph
06-27-2006, 03:01 PM
oh yeah, i also learned how to buy and sell stock, its as easy as giving them a thousand and start making millions!:rolleyes: