PDA

View Full Version : Mitsu Eclipse

Rider-trx_250ex
06-26-2006, 10:42 PM
Alright now I'm a big fan of the 97-99 GSX Mitsubishi Eclipse. I think they are the best looking cars all around. I'm gonna be driving in a couple months now and I really want one of those cars. But they closest ones I can find are like 300-500 miles away. Price is not an option, I'm willing to pay for it. But the lowest milage of any eclipse of those years is 70,000 miles. Is it worth driving far to get a car with that much miles? Is it even worth buying a car with that much milage? Also, are there any other cars out there like the Eclipse besides Eagle?

If you got a 97-99 GSX Eclipse or 97-98 Talon TSI AWD for sale near PA lemme know.

Rico400
06-26-2006, 10:58 PM
how many miles u looking to get on a car 7-8 years old? thats only 10k a year and thats pretty dayum low if u ask me.

whiteflash
06-26-2006, 10:59 PM
I'm actually looking for a GSX too, i think it would be worth it to drive to get one, they are awesome cars. 70,000 isnt actually that much for how old it is. The plymouth laser is part of the same group, DSM (Diamond Star Motors), but they are ugly. You should check out DSMtuners.com they have alot of info about DSM's and what to look for when buying one.