PDA

View Full Version : Help ASAP With Phone

JRP
06-26-2006, 08:46 PM
Alright well i have a verizon LG VX8300 phone. I have a 512 MB memory card for it, and i have the whole Music Essentials package for it. When i plug it all up, windows media player recognizes my phone for about 5sec, then it goes away. I installed all the software and i have windows media player 10. Any clues on what is going on? When i hit sync on my phone it recognizes it, but then it says it can detect a device.:confused:

ITSTOCK
06-26-2006, 09:15 PM
I have a sandisk mem card reader, just put the memory card in the "adaptor" (mini to normal size) and it all loads up right away. You can drag pictures in the pic file, music in the mp3 file, and ringtones in the ring tone file. I think the memory card reader was only like $5, and it's EXTREMELY quick at transfering. The reader just plugs in to the port.

It almost sounds like it isn't recognizing the music/mp3 files since they aren't located in the route directory (the are located in the music file).

JRP
06-26-2006, 09:52 PM
we dont have a memory card reader on our computer. So we cant hook up the adaptor into our computer. all i have is the usb cord for my phone. anyone else?

MoToX199
06-27-2006, 04:31 AM
hey not to get off topic but how do you like that phone? i plan on gettin one soon,thanks