PDA

View Full Version : Look out ATV Racing World Stack will be on the attack

popo
06-26-2006, 03:44 PM
Kawasaki Sponsors Jim Stack for WPSA ATV Tour QuadTerrain Duties

Due to the undeniable amount of exposure offered to the ATV world by the new made for ESPN television WPSA ATV Championship Tour, Kawasaki Motor Corp. has decided to once again launch a factory-backed effort in ATV racing.

In a meeting held on June, 19th 2006 in a secret Kawasaki compound. Utility rider Jim Stack and representatives from Team Green, Kawasaki Motor Corp have signed Mr. Stack to race Kawasaki ATVs effective immediately at all WPSA events for an undisclosed amount (rumored to be in the lower seven digits). In what was reported to be a party atmosphere by Kawasaki representatives, Factory Kawasaki motocross sensation James (Bubba) Stewart came out to welcome his new teammate.

According to Mr. Stack, “Kawasaki sees the potential for this form of racing and the exposure brought to it by the WPSA. We feel that my personality and drive to win will have a positive impact for Kawasaki, myself and the future growth of the series.”

For the remainder of the 2006 WPSA series, Jim Stack will be campaigning the events aboard a Kawasaki Brute Force 650I. “The Brute Force has serious holeshot potential. I feel this will give me a real advantage in future rounds. I can’t wait for the next round where I will be campaigning the machine for the first time", said Stack. He added, "I will be a mean-team-green-winning-factory-riding-machine.” Further support for Jim Stack’s racing efforts will be provided by Four Stroke Tech, OMF, Maxxis, Tire Balls and Rox Speed FX.

You can witness all the Jim Stack antics for yourself and see him in his new green colors at the next round of the WPSA series July 8th in Taylorville, IL.

RaptorRacer45
06-26-2006, 03:53 PM
Hell Yeah......That guy realy brings crazy emotion to this sport....i like it:D

450r51
06-26-2006, 03:56 PM
i remember stack being a die hard honda guy......ahhh what money does to ppl.

diangelo#67
06-26-2006, 05:47 PM
what free bikes and parts will do you mean

MOFO
06-26-2006, 05:48 PM
LMAO!

7 figures! :huh

coryatver
06-26-2006, 06:10 PM
thats got to be a joke

KWAD GAWD
06-26-2006, 08:45 PM
Yea, he's getting two Brute Forces and a parts account. No cash yet... unless he wins some races! Big Stack Daddy "Team Green"!

parkers30
06-27-2006, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by 450r51
i remember stack being a die hard honda guy......ahhh what money does to ppl.

he also rode a Four Stroke Tech Brute Force for a few races if I remember right, I think he just had trouble keep anything but a Honda together for an entire GNCC