PDA

View Full Version : question

1ride2for-god
06-26-2006, 03:15 PM
I'm going to start racing in a year or two. I live in Idaho. I was just wandering how much you people spend a year racing in non-pro classes. Thanks, God bless:)

QuadJunkies
06-28-2006, 12:51 AM
What part of Idaho are you from??

I can give you more info based on this :)

out4sand
06-29-2006, 05:38 PM
If you are wondering about the WORCS series, most of the adult non-pro classes run $50ea. Hope that helps

adrenalinefreak
07-08-2006, 03:27 PM
My best guesstimate would be around $500 per race if you have to travel. Since you're in Idaho you would have to travel for all except one race and even that depends on where you live in Idaho.

You figure gas, food, lodging, entry fee's, and etc...

The entry fee is $50 per entry (class) so if you race more than one race at each event then your costs go up. There is good news...you can try and find people to stay with and/or travel with and cut your expenses as much as possible (which is what I am trying to do).

It can get expensive, also don't forget the costs of maintaining your machine! I am relatively young and i'm not made of money and I've been able to make it work so far.

I would love to make Cinebar but it just doesn't seem to be in the cards....

So just find some buddies and make it more affordable and believe me you will love it. I think it's worth every penny!!

There's my $.02

adrenalinefreak
07-08-2006, 03:31 PM
I just realized I was focused on the WORCS series since it's listed in the WORCS section...Idaho has plenty of races available! Unlike here in Las Vegas. So it should be rather convenient.

WORCS is awesome though, definitely give them a try!

Hope that helps!

Tina (Quadjunkies) can definitely tell you about the races near ya!