PDA

View Full Version : 94 civic cx hatch F/S

turboz400
06-26-2006, 12:48 AM
Its a 1994 civic cx hatchback, 190k on spedo Clean body hood is dented up when i got the car the rear wheel wells were rust but i cut therust out and fiberglased and welder patches in the body work aint to bad but its better then rust , The car comes with 2 sets of rims and tires, 1st set is stock 13 inch steelies with new bfgoodwrench tires on them and the other set are Very nice Almost brand new tenzo zt6 rims with 2 brand new wanli tires in teh rear and worn down ones up front havent got around to buying new set yet, car features a true short ram air intake with injen filter and short ram intake , the motor is a JDM d15b with 35k to 40k on the motor , Motor runs awsome and also has a s20 trans Shifts awsome into gears, Brand new cv shafts new clutch line and shift linkege, Motor Was purshed by oska motors , it has the p28 computer , all vtec wiring is into the harness so it is nice and neat, the fan relay switch went bad on it so i went to a switch on and off and wired it in, u can still use the relay if u bought one, it has a apexi catback muffler system on it , the interior is so fresh and clean , came out very nicley, Car is also lowered with intrax springs, Over all the car is very nice reliable and awsome on gas never beaton it was my daily driver since i owned the car, i will include a extra tranny and all the other parts of the stock cx motor what ever i have laying around, Im asking 2600 obo for the car , Located in ne Ohio North east of cleveland if your wondering I would only trade for a motorcycle, Let me know if your interested Call me dewayne At (440)-428-0387 And i can anser any question you have, By the way the whole engine bay was cleaned and the motor will be getting some fresh powder coating on it within a week so the valve cover and all teh mountes will be jet black and red So give me a call up if ur interested\ the rear insnt lowered yet if ur wondering i havent got around to put shocks springs on but it will be included
i will get more pics of interior tomarow and motor bay dewaynecantrell@adelphia.net
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v610/powerband44057/jdm.jpg

turboz400
07-17-2006, 12:09 AM
bump best offer takes it