PDA

View Full Version : Duane Johnson

scramblerracer
06-25-2006, 02:31 PM
Has anyone noticed that Duane is in 5th in GNCC only 1 point behind 4th and 3 points behind 3rd. That is awesome. Way to go Duane.

montycarlo
06-26-2006, 08:44 PM
I'm a big fan! :D

watts16
06-26-2006, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by montycarlo
I'm a big fan! :D

Me too:D

IOWAracer
06-26-2006, 09:03 PM
me 3:D

geogeorge
06-28-2006, 07:29 PM
I think it is safew to say we are all big fans. He is after all a local boy.

SHEP400EX
06-29-2006, 06:17 AM
i wonder what happened to make him sooooo fast? was is all the energy he was putting into the mo series is now on the gncc? wow i wish i could find that energy and skill!

the other slower shep

montycarlo
06-29-2006, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by SHEP400EX
i wonder what happened to make him sooooo fast? was is all the energy he was putting into the mo series is now on the gncc? wow i wish i could find that energy and skill!

the other slower shep

Energy & skill? Crap. I was hoping that his secret to success was a certain set of stickers or maybe from eating more food off the grill.......:huh

geogeorge
06-29-2006, 01:35 PM
I think it is Mrs. Johnson telling him if he don't do well he sleeps on the sofa. :rolleyes:

Rdogg450
07-01-2006, 08:35 AM
I think its cause there is nothing else to do in Missouri.....lol:D

jlm996s
07-01-2006, 09:57 AM
I think its cause there is nothing else to do in Missouri.....lol

Illinois must be really boring then if you have to come here!:blah:

montycarlo
07-01-2006, 12:25 PM
What else would you want to do? :confused:

Rdogg450
07-02-2006, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by jlm996s

Hit that one on the head Jeremy.....:cool:

07-11-2006, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by jlm996s

lmao :p

hoopd450
07-11-2006, 08:26 PM
i wonder what happened to make him sooooo fast? was is all the energy he was putting into the mo series is now on the gncc? wow i wish i could find that energy and skill

he eats alot of applesauce. i think thats what it is.

burrows
07-17-2006, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by hoopd450
he eats alot of applesauce. i think thats what it is.

No he likes bananas!!! mommmab

geogeorge
07-17-2006, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by burrows
No he likes bananas!!! mommmab

MommaB were where you all this past weekend?

You know we always need more good looking women around. :D

burrows
07-17-2006, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
MommaB were where you all this past weekend?

You know we always need more good looking women around. :D

My dad has been in the hospital for the last 3 weeks in Columbia so I have been down there with him. Been a long rough week for him. We are home for now but never know when we have to make a flyin trip back down there. We are taking one day at a time. Sure missed not being at the March of Dimes race. I like it down there. ....mommab

07-17-2006, 09:47 PM
My dad has been in the hospital for the last 3 weeks in Columbia so I have been down there with him. Been a long rough week for him. We are home for now but never know when we have to make a flyin trip back down there. We are taking one day at a time. Sure missed not being at the March of Dimes race. I like it down there. ....mommab

sorry to hear that :(

our aunt just had a maraculous recovery from a very severe case of pnemonia, she had a 40% chance to live, now she is fine, hopefully the same happens for you

i talked to duane at the wisp and found out he lives pretty close to me, he told me he rides with you guys and some other place, cant remember what he called it, but i dont think i have ever met you guys, but maybe i can meet you down in tebbetts or something, id love to come out and ride with you guys if you have room for one more

burrows
07-17-2006, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Yurik Norton
sorry to hear that :(

our aunt just had a maraculous recovery from a very severe case of pnemonia, she had a 40% chance to live, now she is fine, hopefully the same happens for you

i talked to duane at the wisp and found out he lives pretty close to me, he told me he rides with you guys and some other place, cant remember what he called it, but i dont think i have ever met you guys, but maybe i can meet you down in tebbetts or something, id love to come out and ride with you guys if you have room for one more

Yes Duane doesn't live very far from us. We have a play track behind our house and several around they play on. They have a good time. Yes look us up at Tebbits. Bradley is really falling behind in points but would like to go to get some seat time before we start back up in Iowa. Duane and Michael has taught Bradley everything he knows. They have been great teachers. Bradley is so much like them meaning he has "no fear" lol. come up anytime they are always ready to play.....mommab

DJJ450r
07-17-2006, 10:01 PM
Yeah I miss racing with Bradley:blah: can't wait till tebbits, and meet the rest of the burrows gang.:macho

07-17-2006, 10:02 PM
Yes Duane doesn't live very far from us. We have a play track behind our house and several around they play on. They have a good time. Yes look us up at Tebbits. Bradley is really falling behind in points but would like to go to get some seat time before we start back up in Iowa. Duane and Michael has taught Bradley everything he knows. They have been great teachers. Bradley is so much like them meaning he has "no fear" lol. come up anytime they are always ready to play.....mommab

ya id love to come up, i always see you guys on here talkin, but i dont think i have met you, so i will have to do that, i might call up duane and see if he wants to go ride, maybe i can meet you guys that way, i dont really have anyone to ride with around me, gets very boring by myself, anyone is better then no one, and im sure bradley can teach me a thing or two, and we all kno that duane and michael can :eek2:

geogeorge
07-18-2006, 04:40 AM

If there is anything you need let me know.
Your all in my payers as always.

QUADROOKIE
07-24-2006, 11:32 AM
Be on the lookout for a documentary DVD on Duane including footage of the famous town Trenton, and exclusive interview footage from the Showtime GNCC!

scramblerracer
07-24-2006, 02:35 PM
Is this something Glen is putting togather?

QUADROOKIE
07-24-2006, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by scramblerracer
Is this something Glen is putting togather?
Yeah, Glenn and I did some taping on the way to the race, then footage and interviews before and during the race. It should be pretty neat.

scramblerracer
07-24-2006, 07:34 PM
That should be cool. Later Josh

burrows
07-24-2006, 07:44 PM
Awesome...Let me know when it comes out. I want a copy...mommab