PDA

View Full Version : I'm moving

Out_Sider
06-25-2006, 02:01 PM
Well, after my family has spent the last 16 years living in South Carolina, we have decided it's time to have a change of scenery. Now it's nice in the south with the warm weather and never having to worry about snow and such, but my mom grew up in Wisconsin. Which is were we are moving! We will probably be moving within the next 3-6 months (i'll leave with my mom 2-3 months before my dad comes) to or near Racine, Wisconsin. I'm excited about the move, but also kinda worried that I'm not gonna be able to handle the weather, i've lived in hot *** south carolina my life and the cold is gonna be a change. Well I was just telling everyone about my new life experience coming (as my dad is tellin me)

darrell

Hon300ex
06-25-2006, 05:02 PM
congrats man! hope you like it there! a change should be good since youve lived there for a while. have fun!

quads14589
06-25-2006, 05:06 PM
theres alot of riding land in wyoming

06-25-2006, 05:38 PM
lol You'll probaly be bundled up when its 50 degrees out, while everyone else is in shorts and t-shirts. Its the same up here. Its like 50 degrees and I got these neighbors from Florida that are buddled up while everyone else is in shorts.

Hon300ex
06-25-2006, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by quads14589
theres alot of riding land in wyoming

to bad wyoming and wisconsin are 2 totally different states

quads14589
06-25-2006, 06:09 PM
w/e they both have alot of land out there to ride on.

killerofcrows48
06-25-2006, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Hon300ex
to bad wyoming and wisconsin are 2 totally different states

haha that made me laugh!! :p

PowerJunkie
06-26-2006, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by killerofcrows48
haha that made me laugh!! :p
meto

Out_Sider
06-26-2006, 09:44 PM
well, new news. my dad was offered a job now in Wisconsin, so apparently i've got to get my ace packin because by the end of August, i'll be living at my new house. This is pretty weird, i'm not used to this, dad's sellin my '93 explorer, '05 450r, '01 330ex, and the trailor and everything. Dad's like you'll be getting another car, and another quad not long after we move. He said that i'll have to have 2 cars, a summer and a winter car. Any more comments are still urged, this is really different.

450r51
06-26-2006, 09:56 PM
well i live in buffalo,ny which is known for getting a crap ton of snow and having very nice summers. my advice just get used to the winter cuz its really not that bad and in my opinion is more fun then summer. as for summer there will be the days were its extremely hot like SC but watch out cuz it will be a humid heat as where SC is a dry heat i think, correct me if im wrong though.

SGA
06-26-2006, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by 450r51
SC but watch out cuz it will be a humid heat as where SC is a dry heat i think, correct me if im wrong though.

Ok im correcting you. Its humid as hell down here.:scary:

450r51
06-26-2006, 10:14 PM
alrite thanks

SGA
06-26-2006, 10:16 PM
Just for fun I went and looked at buffalo, NY's average humidity and temps. I never would have thought it would be that humid up there. I guess its all the water around you. COLD in the winter though!

Down here 30 degrees is pretty darn cold!

06-26-2006, 11:25 PM
Illinois is in the middle. We don't have EXTREME winters or EXTREME summers. Highest in the summer is 90-95...Lowest in winter is like 10-20. Correct me if I'm wrong. (Capital letters make EVERYTHING better)

Stevie-D
06-26-2006, 11:29 PM
Down here 30 degrees is pretty darn cold!

damn...in the middle of january up here 30 degress feels like summertime!!!!! go for a week with weather in the 10's, and 30 kicks arse!!! summers are nice up here...if it would finally clear up around here. the flats (fields/valley) a mile or so from my house are under about 4 feet of water now. havent been down to the swamp ouit back yet, but i m sure thats up there tooo. we get bad drainoff in our yard...school district put ina new football field and screwed up the catch basins they put in...so my lower back yard is now a pond being fed by the stream that is now running through my yard. :blah: hmmm. now back to the topic, whatever it was?:chinese: dont mind the ramblin, i've had a few too many drinks:chinese:

06-26-2006, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Stevie-D
dont mind the ramblin, i've had a few too many drinks:chinese:

And you didn't invite me? And to think I was about to say your Dodge was beautiful. :(

Stevie-D
06-27-2006, 06:49 AM
And you didn't invite me? And to think I was about to say your Dodge was beautiful.

im about ready to push that thing off of a cliff. thing is in perfect shape..but i still havent gotten my motor for it. went over sunday, got rained out. hasnt stopped rainin yet. (donor truck is in a driveway) startin to piss me off. my motors ready to be yanked. just gotta get this one.

sorry bout the no invite man. look on the bright side...you don't have to deal with a damn hangover this morning like me:p