PDA

View Full Version : control questions

400exrider0004
06-25-2006, 01:33 PM
hey guys,
I am looking into getting the Fasst Handlebar system and I have some questions about it all. I was wondering since I also need to get handlebar clamps who makes them. I know some people have said that roll design makes clamps and on there website they have handlebars but i am not sure??? I will be calling them tomorrow. Who else makes clamps? Also where am I going to mount my key and neutral and temp. light? I was thinking of getting some alluminum and making a mount for all of it. Thanks for your help!

Josh

JW450R1
06-27-2006, 06:26 AM
i removed mind completely.

tltcracing
06-27-2006, 01:14 PM
as far as clamps go i think the bars are just over sized 1 1/8. if you have an aftermarket stem go with the same brand's oversized clamps. if your stem is stock...i dont know off hand where to get clamps but some one should. what i did with my lights are drill holes in the front rad shrouds i have mine sort of on the under side of the top of the opening near the rad cap. the key i zip tied to a peace of the frame near the rad on the left side (oposite where you mounted the lights) so you can switch it on and off through the opening.

quadwunner
06-27-2006, 06:48 PM
i believe that Roxrisers would be a good wau to get oversize clamps, but you will have to buy new brakelines (i think) . As for the key and light, u can mount em where the hood opes up by the stem with ziptys! it works great!