PDA

View Full Version : Razor 2's on a OUTLAW

KINGQUADTODD
06-25-2006, 06:31 AM
hey guys just wondering if anyone has put Razor 2's on their OUTLAW. if so how do they handle, are they too agressive for hard trail riding? any feedback would help THANKS

waloud
06-25-2006, 10:08 PM
I just put 22x11x9 Razr II on the back of my Predator. They hook up great. I've only gotten a couple of rides so far. If you want traction, these are worth their money. I put 22 Razr on the front.

wolffie
06-26-2006, 07:44 AM
my buddy used to have em on his 450r. they worked GREAT in the mud, soft trails, hard packed trails, and pretty much everything. he did alot of road riding too, and they held up surprisingly well. i took his quad for a spin and most deffinetly felt the great traction hook up. my only complaint is they were a bit heavy. but if all you're doing is trail riding, it shouldnt matter anyways.

Big Chuck
06-26-2006, 03:50 PM
I race an Outlaw in the GNCC's and started out on ITP XCR's because the quad bites so hard compared to the traction that my Predator had. After I wore them out, I tried to get the ITP GNCCs for the rears, my sponsor couldn't get them for me in the time that I need them, so I opted for the ITP HD's and am very happy with them so far. They are pretty agressive of a tread, but I have been plagued with flats the last few races and they are holding up really well. They are a little heavy weight wise, but I am usually carrying 30 plus pounds of mud on me anyway. I haven't noticed any power loss from them. I ONLY run Razor II's up front, nothing compares. Have run the RazorII's on the rears in the past. The compound is ALOT harder than the ITP's. They are great in heavy mud, but spin like the devil in greasy conditions. I don't need wheel spin, I need traction. They wear pretty good, the Razor II's wear better, but the bottom line is traction in all conditions. Both are 6 ply tires and are pretty puncture proof to a point. If you could ride the same quad with the RazorII's and the ITP HD's, you can really tell a difference except in heavy mud. Both perform the same in my Opinion.