View Full Version : UFC season finale, who's watching

05_KFX
06-24-2006, 06:32 PM
It comes on at 9 pm EST which is in 10min who all is watching?

Quad Boy 660r
06-24-2006, 09:01 PM
Ed Herman will prob win his fight. That's all I know. Did not watch much of Season 3.

honduh440
06-24-2006, 09:06 PM
im watching.

im glad Ed lost he talks to much crap hes really not that good. his fights earlyer in the show he didnt do anything special and he was fighting nobodys. kendall is good guy but not the greatest fighter and ed lost to him. the cocky guy deserved to lose.

im ready for the chris leben fight and the tito vs shamrock

sakirocket28
06-24-2006, 10:29 PM
yeah, im watchin the re-run right now. even though Ed Herman lost, they still gave him a 6 figure contract to the UFC. i cant wait to see Tito Ortiz kick the s*** out of Ken Shamrock again. maybe that'll shut him up!

JForestZ34
06-25-2006, 08:43 AM
I liked the Mike and Josh fight. I'll tell ya Josh can take a a#$ kickin. He was hangin in there pretty good until that last knee hurt him pretty good and then a couple more punches and that was it. I also liked that last fight ( I totally forgot their names) but he didn't last long with that guy i the ring. He maybe got one or two punches in and next thing you know he's ont he ground getting in a rear naked choke. I love it.:p

James

05_KFX
06-25-2006, 07:30 PM
Actually Ed Herman did not get the six figure contract, he only got a contract with the UFC. Danna White even stated that when he welcomed him to the UFC. Only Kendal and Mike got the six figure contracts and named the Ultimate Fighter. I am glad by the way the Kendal kicked Ed's ***, and also the Mike kicked Josh's ***. I called all three fights before they even happend and the wife just laughed at me. Cant wait for the chris fight on Wed. at 8pm EST. By the way Tito is going to beat the hell out of Shamrock.

JForestZ34
06-26-2006, 07:36 AM
I thought that Dana said after that Ed fight that they were giving Ed a six figure salary and a contract that's what I heard when I watched it.

James

insaneracin2003
06-26-2006, 07:47 AM
Kenny Florion and Scott Stout I think it is Scott.That was the fight after Mike Bisping and Josh Haynes fight. The Last fight was Matt Hammill and Jesse ? sumthin. I have always been a fan of Kenny Florion since the first season. He moved up to 185 lbs just to be in the Ultimate Fighter's first season.Now he is in his correct weight class-155lbs.

JLanphear
06-26-2006, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by JForestZ34
I thought that Dana said after that Ed fight that they were giving Ed a six figure salary and a contract that's what I heard when I watched it.

James

Yup I'd have to say I heard the same.

I have it DVR'ed so I will confirm later, but I'm 99% sure he said 6 figure.

insaneracin2003
06-26-2006, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by JLanphear
Yup I'd have to say I heard the same.

I have it DVR'ed so I will confirm later, but I'm 99% sure he said 6 figure.
he did say that they will both get the 6 figure contract but Kendall will be the champion,winner of the ultimate fighter comp