PDA

View Full Version : airsoft guns

trick250r
06-24-2006, 04:23 PM
anybody else have 'em? me and my friends just bought some so we put on the goggles and have been having little wars in our yards. our dads tried, but they couldnt hang with us, didnt like the welts.

TRX23rider
06-24-2006, 04:27 PM
Yeah i got a couple guns! Its is very fun, kinda like a cheaper version of paintball.

PolarisRider
06-24-2006, 04:39 PM
for 20$ you can beat it

TRX23rider
06-24-2006, 04:44 PM
heres my gun

dirt308
06-24-2006, 09:07 PM
I work in a hobby shop and we sell them, its fun to sit there and have wars with them in the shop, customers get a kick out of it.

Quad Boy 660r
06-24-2006, 09:12 PM
Nice!

Ours is clear(color), so that sucks, where is the spraypaint?

06-24-2006, 09:22 PM
i have one, got boring on the 3rd day of having it

nosliw
06-24-2006, 09:29 PM
me and 2 of my friends do this all the time.

draw straws. short straw guy gets to have a kfx80 or a rappy 80, his choice. other two guys get one full sized quad. one on the back shooting, and one on front driving.

send the guy on the mini out into the forest (trails, whatever) and give him a good 30 seconds. then charge in and see how quick you can pelt his ***.

really fun because the trails around here are very webbed and intwined.

trick250r
06-25-2006, 03:16 AM
haha sweet ^^

ak_stick
06-25-2006, 05:59 AM
I used to play airsoft alot. We had the competition style guns

full auto, ran off RC car style batterys, have 300-600 round mags, and fire at about 400FPS.

Lots of fun.

2001300exguy
06-25-2006, 10:52 AM
yea i bought some cheap $4 ones from the mall the other day, but be careful if you get pulled over and those are in the car they dont cut you any slack.

coolex
06-25-2006, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by 2001300exguy
yea i bought some cheap $4 ones from the mall the other day, but be careful if you get pulled over and those are in the car they dont cut you any slack.

thats for sure because apperantly its illegal to take the orange end cap out of the barell well the cops were walking up to my car for a stupid thing i got pulled over for (cutting threw a parking lot) the cop seen it drew his gun made everyone get out of the car lay on the ground get searched and lets just say we had quite abit of explaining to do. then we told him it was fake and he just told us to spray paint the end orange. so he knows its fake

coolex
06-25-2006, 02:12 PM
btw it was a hand gun like the one posted before but it only cost like 4 bucks at army barraks, but i took the orange thing out on perpouse to make it look like my real guns

MOFO
06-25-2006, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by coolex
btw it was a hand gun like the one posted before but it only cost like 4 bucks at army barraks, but i took the orange thing out on perpouse to make it look like my real guns

and why would you do this? :rolleyes:

coolex
06-25-2006, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
and why would you do this? :rolleyes:

i knew that someone would problay say something, the orange thing was taken out to make it look real but from the factory there was a little extra peice of plastic that was sticking out of the orange part and when it was hit by the "BB" it would shot all over the place, so i took it off, then went over a freinds house, threw it in the back seat of my jeep and went , then there was a big long line of cars so i cut threw a parking lot to go to the road i wanted to go to "church parking lot" (aparently it is illegal and worth 150 dollar fine) he wrote the ticket and asked for the truth , (becasue i was telling him that i thought i had aflat tire so i pulled in to check it) then he was feeding me bs like it has to be towed if i think it was unsafe and i said no i checked and its alright and he said why were u kicking ur tires and i said because i check the air pressure that way and he said hes never heardof any one doing that to check tire pressure and was giving me attitude so i told him i was just cutting threw and he let me of without any thing

srryt for the long post and for hijacking the thread

spec
06-25-2006, 05:23 PM
Me and my friends have the same kind of guns ak_stick had. they are pretty sweet, like he said fully automatic shootin anywhere from 280-400fps (or sometimes higher). It's really fun when you have a bunch of people that have them. Coming home with welts all over you is almost as fun as a day out riding. The only thing thats bad about it, is just like anything else thats fun its a money pit.

Blue_Streak23
06-25-2006, 05:52 PM
airsoft is alright. I play with my friends quite a bit. I have a crossman mini.

miller821
06-25-2006, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by spec
The only thing thats bad about it, is just like anything else thats fun its a money pit.
A lot cheaper than paintball though... But I dropped my gun and my orange cap fell off so theres not much I can do there.

PowerJunkie
06-26-2006, 12:50 PM
LOL we used to play in the cold so it hurt so much when u got hit iin the hands. one of my freinds had a auto and we only had pistols. yea that wasnt to fair. but i hit him good in the tooth and chiped it.

Plante400
06-26-2006, 03:25 PM
real ones are lot more fun

spec
06-26-2006, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by ride hard man
A lot cheaper than paintball though... But I dropped my gun and my orange cap fell off so theres not much I can do there.

Not always. Right now I have close to $800-$900 in my gun and gear set-up alone. In a way yeah its cheaper than paintball in the long run, when you don't have to buy Co2, but to get a good setup your still going to fork out close to $500 right away.
In the long run yes your right it is somewhat cheaper than paintball, but its still pretty costly.

LittleMissE
06-26-2006, 05:30 PM
Last summer alot of my guy friends had them!!! I didnt play with them very much b/c they knew if I got a hold of one they were in trouble b/c they had shot me so me times!!! By the end of the summer all the girls were use to it while some of the guys still complained that it hurt when they got hit!!!