PDA

View Full Version : Marcelline Results

Johnny & Monica
06-24-2006, 12:20 PM
How did everyone do? How was the track?

IOWAracer
06-24-2006, 05:23 PM
Well it went ok I ended up blowing my radiator hose off and lost all of my coolant on to my forarms and got a few burns.....I know Blanton got 5th in B Vet and Roy got 4th in Senior i believe it was jake wyatt that won AA but not sure i was getting a bad signal when i was talking to blanton i think he also said Zac johnson got 6th in AA? sorry they arnt very good but that is what i was told i think :huh

broc

royh
06-24-2006, 06:11 PM
I believe that Hicks got the overall with Josh Eaton getting 2nd. Cris Wyatt won the +40. Don't remember anything else.

DJJ450r
06-24-2006, 07:15 PM
How did DJ do? And who won B:blah: I hate being sick:(

SHEP400EX
06-24-2006, 07:24 PM
greg watts moved up from c class and took 1st in b and dj got 1st i believe. sure missed you today, hope you get better. i will be all healed and i plan to race your but off at park hills so get ready! the track was a verrrrrrrrrry short 3 mile course with about 1 mile of open fields going around hale bales alot! there was a couple of nasty down hills that were to blame for wrecks, a broken foot, hand maybe? tore up bikes and lots of bottlenecks. the top 3 pros did 10 laps!!!! at about 1o minute times. well thats all for now. hey does anybody have the parks hills info packs that could either email or fax me them? thanks
the other slower shep

sic250x
06-24-2006, 08:45 PM
man them feilds and the hot day took a hold of my 440, i blew a head gasket:( there where two downhills that got real bad, i hated em on my 4th lap( my last lap)

ronnie
06-24-2006, 08:46 PM
i got 4th place dg got 1st place and 6th overall i made 10 laps and there was alot of bottle necks i was leading for two laps and i got tight up with alot of riders track was very short but we did get to race dave hicks won gaylon got second :macho

yfz450xc
06-24-2006, 09:00 PM
Well lets see , " I sucked from the start , but then again I sucked the whole race, but wait I only did 2 or 3 laps so does that count as sucking :eek2:
HMMM Oh I remember I broke down and got to watch everyone ride by while I stood there " Sucking on my camel back :D "
In short everyone looked good Dave ,Ronnie, Jamie , Matt , DJ , Gaylon , Bradley B ,Geoff , and even Tyler Shep;you all looked good from where I was standing.
Course was " Interesting that is for sure, and yes short , but any day of racing is better than none, unless you "SUCK :D " and get to watch the race like me.
Thats Racing Folks.
Scott:D
P.s unsure with Park hills though the boy for sure against the other 50's at least, hopefully. :confused:

ronnie
06-24-2006, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by yfz450xc
Well lets see , " I sucked from the start , but then again I sucked the whole race, but wait I only did 2 or 3 laps so does that count as sucking :eek2:
HMMM Oh I remember I broke down and got to watch everyone ride by while I stood there " Sucking on my camel back :D "
In short everyone looked good Dave ,Ronnie, Jamie , Matt , DJ , Gaylon , Bradley B ,Geoff , and even Tyler Shep;you all looked good from where I was standing.
Course was " Interesting that is for sure, and yes short , but any day of racing is better than none, unless you "SUCK :D " and get to watch the race like me.
Thats Racing Folks.
P.s unsure with Park hills though the boy for sure against the other 50's at least, hopefully. :confused: what happen to your bike

geogeorge
06-24-2006, 09:13 PM
Short but fun. There always seemed to be someone to race with and that was fun. I loved the grass trace. I was flying over it and made alot of passes on it. The bad thing is none of them were in my class. 4th again. Thank you to everyone that came and raced. I was talking with jay and I think with some planning we can get a mile or 1.5 more out of the land. I agree with scott any race is better then NO race and with only 8 this year lets all be thankful.

ANY ONE THAT DID NOT GET A MARCH OF DIME PACKET GIVE GREG K A CALL AT 636-398-4468. HE WILL GET YOU ONE. THANKS

watts16
06-24-2006, 09:15 PM
I really liked the track just wished it was longer. I should have moved up earlier :o owell. My dad got video of all the holeshots and about 50 pictures that came out decent. I will post them tomorrow. But Im going to bed now.:blah:

yfz450xc
06-25-2006, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by ronnie
what happen to your bike

Broken tie rod end again, I cant tell you how many of them I have gone through.
I am tie rod broke I think.
Scott

ronnie
06-25-2006, 07:18 AM
Broken tie rod end again, I cant tell you how many of them I have gone through.
I am tie rod broke I think.
Scott you need to put on a honda tie rod .better yet trade your yamaha for a honda:D

sspalco
06-25-2006, 03:18 PM
Thanks Geoff for working so hard on the track, and Rhett for setting up the course in the woods. Also everyone else who helped out and the promoters for letting us use their land. We had a great time.

geogeorge
06-25-2006, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by sspalco
Thanks Geoff for working so hard on the track, and Rhett for setting up the course in the woods. Also everyone else who helped out and the promoters for letting us use their land. We had a great time.

Thank you for racing and your welcome. I had fun. See you all at The FLAT RIVER GP. should be a blast. :devil: Never know what we will put in that race.

ronnie
06-25-2006, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
Thank you for racing and your welcome. I had fun. See you all at The FLAT RIVER GP. should be a blast. :devil: Never know what we will put in that race. hopefly not a big hill so your yamaha can make it up:blah:

geogeorge
06-25-2006, 06:08 PM
hopefly not a big hill so your yamaha can make it up:blah:

working that race.

You know Ronnie after all these years you would think you might come up with something new. But then again that would imply you can think and we know that is not the case.:eek2:

79400ex
06-25-2006, 06:35 PM
Hey everyone, this yakyak. i wwent urgant care today. I looks like I have a very bad sprain. I going back to my regular doctor friday if not sooner if doesn't start feeling better. I would like to thank everyone who help get b=my quad wright after the slow crash that hurt my ankle.

ps. roy h I had to leave so I didn't give you my phone number. You probaly can get john wood.

yfz450xc
06-25-2006, 08:05 PM
you need to put on a honda tie rod .better yet trade your yamaha for a honda:D

Thanks for the encouragement Ronnie ; :D Hey wasnt that you who asked me how front out front everyone was on lap 9 :confused:
I may suck but you need to roll a little faster before you come back to the senior class. :blah:
No , you looked good though back in the tail end of things, :blah:
Nothing but love Ronnie :D
Scott
You remember the one that was sitting in the woods .:eek2:

yfz450xc
06-25-2006, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by 79400ex
Hey everyone, this yakyak. i wwent urgant care today. I looks like I have a very bad sprain. I going back to my regular doctor friday if not sooner if doesn't start feeling better. I would like to thank everyone who help get b=my quad wright after the slow crash that hurt my ankle.

ps. roy h I had to leave so I didn't give you my phone number. You probaly can get john wood.

Mike, I will be the first to say that you need to get better because with out you it would not be like a MHSC race.'
Heal ole buddy

ronnie
06-25-2006, 09:05 PM
Thanks for the encouragement Ronnie ; :D Hey wasnt that you who asked me how front out front everyone was on lap 9 :confused:
I may suck but you need to roll a little faster before you come back to the senior class. :blah:
Scott
You remember the one that was sitting in the woods .:eek2: at least i was rolling nothing but love scott:D

SHEP400EX
06-25-2006, 10:01 PM
thanks geoff i did call greg i was just trying to get the packet sooner so i could advertise in the paper and raise some money. yak yak hope you get better soon i have been there also. scott i didnt realize you only did a few laps, i could have swore i saw you come by alot when i was scanning but then again i was seeing numbers in my head and i cant seem to get them out of my mind especially when some people had 3 different #'s on their bikes. see ya guys at park hills, lets break the record again and raise more money than the bikes:macho
the other shep

yfz450xc
06-26-2006, 04:56 AM
at least i was rolling nothing but love scott:D

Yea you got me there , that is for sure !!!!!:D

tprender
06-26-2006, 05:28 AM
Scott, remember the hot ticket on the Yamaha's is to put the Honda tierods and ends on. You might have to drill out the holes. this was the hot ticket back in the 90's for you young kids.

yfz450xc
06-27-2006, 05:13 AM
Yea some friends gave me a heads up on that last night , but I will have to get the boys 50 going first so we will see what happens. Thanks everyone.

ronnie
06-27-2006, 06:47 PM
Scott
You remember the one that was sitting in the woods .:eek2: when i come back into the senior class i won;t have to ask hows in front anymore:blah:

yfz450xc
06-27-2006, 06:54 PM
when i come back into the senior class i won;t have to ask hows in front anymore:blah:

If my luck dont change soon , you wont have to worry about me even being behind you . :ermm:
Scott

ronnie
06-27-2006, 07:02 PM
If my luck dont change soon , you wont have to worry about me even being behind you . :ermm:
Scott buy some honda tie rod ends and it might even be faster:D

yfz450xc
07-01-2006, 06:08 PM
buy some honda tie rod ends and it might even be faster:D

Its not just the tie rod ends any more, unemployment runs out in august and I had to give up my temporary medical coverage to make the bills, so with out insurance Scott dont race. Same ole song,
Things will change though I am expecting them to soon. :)
Scott:)

ronnie
07-02-2006, 02:17 PM
Its not just the tie rod ends any more, unemployment runs out in august and I had to give up my temporary medical coverage to make the bills, so with out insurance Scott dont race. Same ole song,
Things will change though I am expecting them to soon. :)
Scott:) we hope so you got to have better luck and maybe you willl go back too work soon:D

yfz450xc
07-02-2006, 07:34 PM
we hope so you got to have better luck and maybe you willl go back too work soon:D

Yea I am due ronnie, but right now I am planning on being at the parks race spectating and giving supprot as well , might even see me sweeping, I would work it but I am going to be working the florence race and helping them so, no big deal, if any of the parents or wives wnat a ride to the staring line for some good pics let me know I will drive everyone there, been there enough to know where to go.
See ya all at park hills one way or the other.
Scott:)

ronnie
07-03-2006, 12:24 PM
Yea I am due ronnie, but right now I am planning on being at the parks race spectating and giving supprot as well , might even see me sweeping, I would work it but I am going to be working the florence race and helping them so, no big deal, if any of the parents or wives wnat a ride to the staring line for some good pics let me know I will drive everyone there, been there enough to know where to go.
See ya all at park hills one way or the other.
Scott:) where did you work at and are they hire you back

yfz450xc
07-03-2006, 05:37 PM
where did you work at and are they hire you back

Used to be Boeing then a english company bought it called GKN Aerospace and they are nuts, dont know the company and the union are " Negotiating" on bringing us back go figure, we signed a contract and exaclty 1 week later we were laid off no notice, any how we will see.
Scott

ronnie
07-03-2006, 05:40 PM
Used to be Boeing then a english company bought it called GKN Aerospace and they are nuts, dont know the company and the union are " Negotiating" on bringing us back go figure, we signed a contract and exaclty 1 week later we were laid off no notice, any how we will see.
Scott hopefly they will call you back.

yfz450xc
07-03-2006, 06:27 PM
hopefly they will call you back.

I hear you Ronnie, alot of people go through this every day and you really never think about it much until it actually hits you, then it gives you a whole new perspective on other workers bad luck such as this, there is a reason for every thing that is for sure ; we just may never know the answer to the why questions until we stand in front of " God"and have to give account.

Will it make you stronger, are you suppose to take a diffrent path, or was you to be in a certain place to do one little good deed in the right frame of mind ; who knows ?
Anyway to deep of thoughts, everyone have a great 4th of july and remember all the " VETS" and fly them flags outside.
God Bless this country and God Bless us ATV Riders.
Scott B Johnson
:D
Oh and even the Honda Riders.
Didnt think you were going to get off easy did ya Ronnie. :D

SHEP400EX
07-04-2006, 08:38 AM
too bad you dont live closer scott, i could use a good worker like you! the story here is i have too much work to handle by myself and cant find good help that doesnt show up drunk or stoned, but thats the construction trade for you. i hope to see ya there at park hills, i will have lil man's new atv ready to race tyler and brian and the others. i just have to tell garrett that he cant stop everytime he comes around for a drink! he he he is sooo cool looking on his new quad. well off for now
tony shepherd