PDA

View Full Version : July 4th Breezewood Proving grounds

Pappy
06-23-2006, 09:20 PM
July 4th is fast approaching, and another fun filled weekend at BPG will be here before you know it!

There are a ton of things planned, Couch racing, Pitbike and Youth Quad racing, some crazy obtacle courses and games that you must compete on your quad or bike!

For those who are into it, horseshoes and volleyball and plenty of food provided by BPG all weekend long!.

We will be there arriving sometime saturday to capture all the fun on video and in pictures. We hope everyone can make it out over the long holiday weekend.

Check out thier website for more details and directions.

www.breezewoodprovinggrounds.com

burkebrothers
06-24-2006, 06:22 AM
Who is all Doing Breezewood over the 4th of July ??????????

I Know of 3 Family's so far from d-6 going

Burkes
Mosers
Boldens

JRP
06-24-2006, 08:11 AM
me and my dad will be up there saturday and sunday, hopefully also my good friend and his dad will be going too.:)

outacontrol
06-28-2006, 06:09 AM
looking forward to putting a face to your name jrp. when you heading up? who else is going?

JRP
06-28-2006, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by outacontrol
looking forward to putting a face to your name jrp. when you heading up? who else is going?

well now i will only be up on saturday.:( My mom has plans for my dad on sunday. lmao, figures. We will be leaving my house around 6 or 7, we should be up there around 10. Ill be in a red jeep cheroke laredo, pulling a 6x12 landscape trailer, with a red 300ex and a 450r numbers 859. My uncle might be with us too.

predator dad
06-30-2006, 03:26 AM
I can't make it til Wednesday the 5th. It'll be my first time there. I ride a YFZ and my son rides a Predator 90 with a bunch of mods. We're really looking forward to riding there. We live in Rehoboth Beach Delaware so it's like a 4 hour dirve.