PDA

View Full Version : 450r vs banshee

Pages : [1] 2

bansheerider4
06-23-2006, 09:08 PM
ok people stock vs stock who do you think would win in a flat out drag the new 450r or the newest banshee?cuz when i get the money im thinkin about gettin the 450r unless theres something better and about as quick as the banshee..

mickey400ex
06-23-2006, 11:12 PM
stock for stock the banshee will lose by a couple quad lengths, top end speeds will be close but the 450r will get it getting there

hard one
06-25-2006, 11:31 AM
Stock i know for sure a honda 450r would when, i saw about 10 drags at saint joe with stock and modded and the 450r always whens.
you takin a 450r verses a out dated 2-stroke with no low end verses a 450 with 50hp.
the engine in the banshee is from an old street bike that they stoped making.(which was low on power and slow.
i raced a chick on my ltr 450 with a cherry bomb and here quad could not keep up with my fuel injected 450.
banshees where fast when the only other quad was a 300ex in 1987 it is about time they stop making this dinasour!

CHEVYZ
06-25-2006, 11:51 AM
Banshees suck stock... it will lose. Modified, they have more "Power potential" than almost any other quad. After some work... port work especially, it will haul. Otherwise, I would stick to the four strokes.

mickey400ex
06-25-2006, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by hard one
Stock i know for sure a honda 450r would when, i saw about 10 drags at saint joe with stock and modded and the 450r always whens.
you takin a 450r verses a out dated 2-stroke with no low end verses a 450 with 50hp.
the engine in the banshee is from an old street bike that they stoped making.(which was low on power and slow.
i raced a chick on my ltr 450 with a cherry bomb and here quad could not keep up with my fuel injected 450.
banshees where fast when the only other quad was a 300ex in 1987 it is about time they stop making this dinasour!

I wouldnt call the banshee slow and you dont know what your talking about in 87 with the 300ex, I recall a honda 250r, suzuki 250 and 500 quadracers, and a kawasaki tecate 250 which are all fast machines. name me 450 out there with 50hp stock cuz they arent one, the last 450r i raced was an 05 with a k&n, jet kit, and a hmf exhaust, I could pull repeatedly on a roll because he had his gf on the back with him. Mod for mod, i dont see a banshee going down like that unless that person cant ride worth a f***. But bansheerider its your decision on what you want, try to ride both of them before you buy one. That will help you with your decision.

4LEAFCLOVER
06-25-2006, 05:19 PM
Well stock for stock i think the 450r will win because of it's sure fire throttle response off the line, and because it has more low end than the Banshee. But like CHEVYZ said, modded Banshees have the most "power potential" of quads.

But I will add this, last weekend I raced a 2004 420cc Banshee in about a 200 yd drag and I murdered him. He kept asking what I had done to my quad and I told him. (Mods are in my signature below)! I must say I was suprised with the outcome of the race because after all the talk about how fast Banshees were I was expecting to get killed by a 420cc Banshee. Mind you we were racing on dirt and all he kept doing was spinning, by that time my 450r had hooked up and was gone! So I guess it can be said that the 450R is holding it's own.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/tavaresclover/100_0867.jpg

bansheerider4
06-25-2006, 08:02 PM
i was kinda thinkin the same way about the 450 beatin the bansh yea hard one you might wanna rethink what you said also about the 450 killing it cuz my friend has a 1994 banshee and he raced a kid with a 2004 660 raptor on a rolling start and they were neck n neck until my friend hit bumps in the road which made him all swirley so he had to stop..and the kids banshee had new tires pipes and new air fliter and just about everything....but i already havea banshee but i was thinkin about maybe selling it to help out with the money situation for the 450 but i just wanted to get some advice before i tried it

mickey400ex
06-25-2006, 10:16 PM
the hole shot is all about a short drag, just u like got the shee 4leaf, but if its a 420cc built one, he could of got you on pavement. I can run .9 tenths quicker in my car at the drag strip in my car with slicks compared to street tires. so hooking up in a race helps determine who would win the race

4LEAFCLOVER
06-26-2006, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by mickey400ex
the hole shot is all about a short drag, just u like got the shee 4leaf, but if its a 420cc built one, he could of got you on pavement. I can run .9 tenths quicker in my car at the drag strip in my car with slicks compared to street tires. so hooking up in a race helps determine who would win the race

Yeah I kinda figured that much out about the whole hooking up thing. But hey it felt good to kill him in the dirt drags. I did tell him that if we were on pavement he would probably get me on the top end. The guy that built my 450 engine did the build on his 420cc Banshee and it's a mean motor, and the Banshee looks damn good (almost new looking)! However that day was just my day because I was killing everything that rolled up to the line.
A built CR250, 125's, Z400's, and a 660 Raptor. I was suprised about beating the built CR250 because I knew they were fast but I got him too. So for a built stock bore 450r I'm very happy with my out comes of the first races I've done after getting it out of the shop. I'm done with motor mods for now, next is suspension mods, longer swingarm!

bansheeCJ
06-26-2006, 08:30 AM
I would still put money on the Banshee. I rode a modded 450r and it was nothing compared to my Shee, and all i have (had) done to my motor is a motofast pipe, FMF ignition, and a boost bottle.

Jay87
06-26-2006, 01:00 PM
the banshee exhaust design when stock is ****, once you fire a set of toomeys on the shee then drag a honda 450r and we will see who has the last laugh :D

250r4life
06-26-2006, 01:04 PM
when i had my banshee i raced my buddy on his 400ex...
my buddy is 350+ lbs, and the bike just had a white brothers full exhaust and a K&N, but other than that it was stock...

he smoked the crap out of me for the 1st 100 yards or so...

why is that? cuz i had holeshots that were worn down to nothing, and we were in the dirt and all i did was spin for the 1st 4 gears... after i got going i screamed by him like he was standing still, but...

now obviously when i went and bought new holeshots it was a different story... but yes if youre not racing in the sand, traction has a huge affect on the outcome of the race- especially against 2 strokes...

LOUDONE
06-26-2006, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by hard one

HA! This guy is funny! Banshee slow? What ya smoking?

06-26-2006, 04:57 PM
its funny when he says the banshee was fast in 1987 when the only other quad was a 300ex...lmao...he must forgot the quadzilla and the irreplaceable 250R

tp300ex
06-27-2006, 05:30 PM
man my friends brother and law had a banshee that would pull 120 easy and his friends did 140!

250r4life
06-27-2006, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by tp300ex
man my friends brother and law had a banshee that would pull 120 easy and his friends did 140!

thats funny cuz i swear the atv record was just set not too long ago at like 120, and then just barely like at 149... but they went that fast huh?

you know- 90, 140, same thing :devil:

Mxjunkie
06-28-2006, 08:26 AM
I have a stroker motor in my shee and my buddy has a piped/filtered 450r.

1-3 we are neck and neck then my motor starts to pull and 4-6th I'm gone... But thats on asphalt, I cant get mine to hook in dirt to save my life :p

Honestly the 450 motors now are crazy. If he did just minor motor work he'd walk all over me.

ridfastorbelast
06-28-2006, 09:42 PM
haha a stock banshee beat a 450r never,even with my 400ex i beated 5 banshee on top end.. banshee stock they sucks.. modified it a really different bike but stock there no good
450r vs banshee 450r with take it about 5 quad lenght it a 1-4mile

2002 400ex
dg bumper
dg nerf abr
msr handle bar
razr tires

bansheeCJ
06-28-2006, 10:03 PM
say what???

ridfastorbelast
06-28-2006, 10:10 PM
i said a stock banshee would never beat a stock 450r,a stock banshee sucks, modified it make a lot of difference,even with my stock 400ex im faster then banshee on the top end,ive already beat about 5 or 6 banshee

250r4life
06-28-2006, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by ridfastorbelast
i said a stock banshee would never beat a stock 450r,a stock banshee sucks, modified it make a lot of difference,even with my stock 400ex im faster then banshee on the top end,ive already beat about 5 or 6 banshee

lol... now i'm with ya saying the 450 would beat the banshee... but a 400ex... right... dont think so chubs... especially since the 400ex has torque and no top end...

bansheeCJ
06-28-2006, 10:26 PM
dude...then those banshee riders you raced obviously can't ride. I've ridden a 400ex and they are SLOWWWWWWW on top speed. They're fun and I like them...but I'm pretty sure they wont beat a stock Banshee.

ridfastorbelast
06-28-2006, 10:33 PM
well banshee are slow bud because i smock them about 5 quad lenght on top end ive race about 5-6 and bud u dont need to be a driver to go to top end.. so a good or bad driver doesnt matters on top end,and we even change bike and we still beat me with my 400ex ,im saying there bad atv,but stock it aint the best and not saying the 400ex is too, but with would go for a ex before a banshee,, but a modified banshee that change the bike completely,

bansheeCJ
06-28-2006, 10:45 PM
hmmm...I need to see some vids of this. I'm the kinda "need to see it to belive it" guy. I'd love to see a 400ex beat a banshee stock for stock. Please post some vids. I'm sure alot of people on here would like to see this.

ridfastorbelast
06-28-2006, 10:51 PM
aight bud as soon as i get the video all send it... and youll be suprise about the 400ex beating some banshee cuz around my palce there no stock banshee can beat me.. they all thought they could on the top end.. there were 2 confidant so we race and i beat them lol but i should get the video soon so let me a chance to film that and will put it on the site

bansheeCJ
06-28-2006, 10:56 PM
aight bud as soon as i get the video all send it... and youll be suprise about the 400ex beating some banshee cuz around my palce there no stock banshee can beat me.. they all thought they could on the top end.. there were 2 confidant so we race and i beat them lol but i should get the video soon so let me a chance to film that and will put it on the site

thanks...Can't wait. I wanna see if these people you raced were like 10 years old or something and barely can ride. :rolleyes:

ridfastorbelast
06-28-2006, 11:12 PM
would be suprise im 16 and there were 18 and all older then me,a banshee stock.. get about 115 -120 max km-h with my dad's truck. beside,, after me with my 400ex was 125km-h i know you wont beleive me cuz lots of people didnt..but it true.. and i never saw and other stock 400ex past, im even faster then a 2001 400ex with a pipe a k&n adn 22inche tires on the top end. i dunno wat wrong with my 400ex but it goes soooo damn go. and it bone stock.. i even put my bike a piece to prove them i was bone stock

250r4life
06-28-2006, 11:13 PM
man, even if i see it i still won't beleive it... i know all too well...

there are a lot of opinions on bikes and what not...
however, this is not an opinion...

250r4life
06-28-2006, 11:14 PM
400exs are slow in top end... but who cares about how fast somn tops out at anyway... that is never the question... its all about acceleration

ridfastorbelast
06-28-2006, 11:19 PM
oki maybe for the type of riding u do,but diffenetely not me and so as my friend are top end fans.. because it get boring only have fast acceleration onlly for drag or sometime on the trakc.. but for trail dune.winter. long rides, im sure u want top end and when i ride it to go fast.. yee but im oki with u that u like more acceleration. it u like it for the type of riding u do.. i jsute like top end better man

ridfastorbelast
06-28-2006, 11:22 PM
if u say 400ex are slow, then wat are banshee when i past them, cuz im fastest then them bud

250r4life
06-28-2006, 11:26 PM
way to go... right on man... congrats... :huh :huh :huh
you want a cookie?

bansheerider4
06-29-2006, 08:52 AM
im agreeing with 250r on this one a 400ex beating a banshee...well lets just say well cross that imaginary border when it happens...my friends banshee is 11 years old bone stocked and lost to a raptor with a pipe new tires and air filter by not even half a quad length :eek2: ..so whenever you get that video lets see it

06-29-2006, 09:40 AM
man you guys that say 400ex's are fast are smokin something. I have riden a modified 400 with FCR carb, and new wiseco piston that our quad shop installed, other than not sure what was done. I rode it I was suprised it was so doggy yeah it was kinda fun to ride vs. my shee because if you want to coast around the yard you can. My banshee I raced my dad on a custom harley i wasn't even in 6th gear let alone 5th, I was neck and neck at 90mh we both had to stop so that was all we could do.

Never ridena stock shee, but guys say shees are slow must be hauling a fat girl on the back. I have Tony ducas crank, and bored and fitting cylinders. nothing big maybe .20-.40 over. 34mm carbs boost bottle, reed spacers and cool head. and K&N thats all I can think of. Oh and some answer pipes I think name almost off and silencers

I have never riden a 450R but yes I want to.

ridfastorbelast
06-29-2006, 10:08 AM
my friends was pretty confidant. im soo gonna smock u with banshee,im like let race, now im the one who smoke them, there werent laughing after that, they were pretty piss,so now that i won them they put pipe on it, so they can beat me..Cuz there no stock banshee past me yet.. sry boys who think stock banshee are faster,because there not

06-29-2006, 10:18 AM
If you refering to me, like I had said I had never riden a stock shee, just what I have done to it I had for a few mintues and the guy before must have ran it really really lean it toasted a piston.

Not to change subjects, but a dude with a warrior was all cocky about being able to take a banshee, I think he is full of it.

bansheeCJ
06-29-2006, 10:47 AM
dude...ridfastorbelast or whatever you call yourself...you are smokin' something. Banshee's are not slow at all. I really want to see these vids of you "SMOKING" a banshee.

Banshee Chick
06-29-2006, 11:37 AM
I would like to see the vid's as well! Let's See!

250r4life
06-29-2006, 12:20 PM
my friends was pretty confidant. im soo gonna smock u with banshee,im like let race, now im the one who smoke them, there werent laughing after that, they were pretty piss,so now that i won them they put pipe on it, so they can beat me..Cuz there no stock banshee past me yet.. sry boys who think stock banshee are faster,because there not

ok... we all beleive you... how bout everybody just stop disagreeing so we dont have to read more of his incoherent rambling slaughtered english... its really starting to irritate me- i can only take so much ignorance and im near the redline...

ridfastorbelast
06-29-2006, 12:27 PM
ahah u guys wont laught when youll see it, and why would i lie, my uncle own a yamaha shop, i wanted theese banshee, and hes the one who prefer me to go with the ex, cuz i was oging for the ez or the shee he like the ex is fastest,plus more reable etc so yee. u guys will be mad when u see the vid

mickey400ex
06-29-2006, 01:44 PM
muuuuuhahahahaah you must be smoking crack, your saying a 400ex is faster than a banshee. Well bud i had a 400ex for 5 yrs, sold it 3 weeks ago for a 03 le banshee. The banshee can kill a 400ex. My ex had a 16t front sprocket on it and the shee would still kill it on top end. I would lose by bus lengths to a 660 raptor on the ex but with the shee its a toss up. 450rs with pipes and filters only take me about 3 lengths on the shee and when im opened up on top end, no one is going anywhere. The 450r and raptor can take a 400ex in 4th gear with passengers on the back. So bring that ex on down to ky and i will show you what happens

250r4life
06-29-2006, 02:05 PM
please stop responding to this guy.. seriously- its getting ridiculous...

bansheeCJ
06-29-2006, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by 250r4life
his incoherent rambling slaughtered english... its really starting to irritate me- i can only take so much ignorance and im near the redline...

HAHA...same here. I have no idea what i'm reading sometimes. and why do you want to stop arguing??? It's fun, and I get a good laugh out of it.
:D

I say keep your opinions coming!!!

CHEVYZ
06-29-2006, 07:29 PM
I stopped reading at the part on EXs to say this... my completely modified 440EX will get walked away from by a 450. My 450r could literally ride away from me on a wheelie without much effort. Like 250r4life said, the EXs are all torque and no top speed. They can fly up to speed... you just get there all too quick.;)

ridfastorbelast
06-29-2006, 09:04 PM
haha very funny. well a stock banshee around here doesnt pass me with my stock 400ex maybe ur banshee was modified and ur embarrased to tell it,because the only way banshee can beat me is modified,in a drag it dif, depand on the driver,top end, im fastest about few quad lenght, banshe are slow then z400,and im a bit fastest then the z so no way a stock shee is passing by me

mickey400ex
06-29-2006, 09:06 PM
are u sure your racing a banshee, because im starting to think you are racing blasters, basically your saying you are neck and neck with the 450s, my buddy has a kfx400 and he took me everytime when i had the ex

ridfastorbelast
06-29-2006, 09:12 PM
ahhaha oh yes im racing a shee we event change bike to see if would make a dif becasue im 10pound lighter then the guy so yee it didnt made any difference we won with my 400ex... ahah well ur 400ex had something wrong because ive race 2 dvx 4z and 1 kfx and none of them past me on the top end in a drag yess, depand the driver, but top end nop.. sry bud

mickey400ex
06-29-2006, 09:14 PM
my ex was fine and still is being rode everday, if something was wrong with my ex, then theres something wrong with 5 other ex's that ive drag raced cuz we where all about side by side

ridfastorbelast
06-29-2006, 09:23 PM
well sometime i ride with 3-4 other stock 400ex and im the fastest of them all and there no ex equal there all one faster then the others so yee,like if u would take a other 4wheeler the same, one of the 2 will be faster, that why dealer ships doesnt liek selling 2 of the same thing because they be complining why is mind faster r etc, but there not a big diffenrence u know, like 1 1-2 quad lenght in between me and the slowest 400ex of the group so it not really a big dif

mickey400ex
06-29-2006, 09:26 PM
true on the diff bike part, but the differences is very very minimal, im just saying i came from a ex to a banshee, you have 27hp vs 39hp, so in reality which do u think is faster, numbers dont lie

250r4life
06-29-2006, 09:30 PM
ridefastorbelast....

the following pretty much sums up how i feel upon reading each one of your posts... i hope you can 1) understand it and 2) know that i mean it with the deepest sincerity

“What you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response did you approach anything even close to a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having heard it. You are awarded no points, and may God have mercy on your soul”.

ridfastorbelast
06-29-2006, 09:31 PM
banshee doesnt have 39 the have 33 or 34, 40ex have 28 and see z have 32 and they still beat the banshee,so i think ur wrong with that buddy, 450r have maybe 42 hp so dont tell me a ****ing 350 cc get out with 39 ur wrong with that a raptor maybe but no banshee

ridfastorbelast
06-29-2006, 09:36 PM
haha bud ur funny,,well why would i lie, im telling the truth take any bike booth stock, one will be a bit faster than the other one buddy, the dif with be not alot but one with be a bit faster

250r4life
06-29-2006, 09:39 PM
im sorry but i honestly think you may possibly be the stupidest person i have ever seen post on this site...

im not just trying to be a punk, i truely beleive that...

in case you didnt know, a banshee is a 2 stroke so you cant compare it..

my 265 puts out more than 40 horse just so you know...

bansheeCJ
06-29-2006, 09:45 PM
you'da done it now by saying a z-400 would beat a banshee. My uncle has a KFX-400 (same thing as the Z) and that thing is slowwwww. I like kfx-400's and no offense to kfx owners on here...but no way in heck would they beat a Banshee. NOT EVEN CLOSE. THEY ARE ALL TORQUE and no top speed at all. You said the banshee riders that you raced were confident or "confidant"? you sound way more than confidant. You havent mentioned one quad that is fast and that beat you. The way your talking is making me think you'd smoke a Quadzilla or a fully flat out drag banshee on alcohol. You smoked other stock 400ex's??? That doesn't make sense. Like that other guy said, even if there is a difference...it's not much. You are just way over your head dude.

answer me this.........Did you ever race anyone and get beat??? this I gotta hear

mickey400ex
06-29-2006, 10:23 PM
theres only a couple scenarios when u could of beat a banshee, 1 either u raced back in the winter on the snow, 2 a grassy field after a flood, or 3 your an idiot and you have no clue what your talking about. do u even know the differences in 2 strokes and 4 strokes?

ridfastorbelast
06-30-2006, 12:06 AM
kk 250r4life, your quad is not stock.. and yee i belive that it get more then 40hp..

i didnt say i smoke the other stock 400ex i said i beat another 400ex about 1quad & half that was the slowest, the other like half of a quad or 1quad u know not a big dif, i didnt say i smoked them,

i aint saying im smoking everyone yee ive got beaten that 4 sure againt 450rs, predators,raptors,ds,modifed banshee, an bud no way im ****ing smoking a quadzilla, or banshee running on alchool,my quad is not a beast,it aint the fastest,but in the slowest either,it doesnt means that a banshee get beat by an 400ex that it sucks, i aint dissing the shee, i thought at first would be amazing 350cc twin 2 stoke but yee still a good all around machine, At the begging i even thought banshee would, beat a 400ex,but i got my 400ex, and race few of them,and now that i know i beleive and know 400ex are faster, not by alot, like 1-2 quads depand how big is the guy on the shee, 1-4 mile depand on the driver, but if u have a good guy on the shee, he should take the race,but top end different story

250r4life
06-30-2006, 12:24 AM
anybody that wasnt full of shiz wouldnt keep arguing this long... if he really smoked 'em and was as confident as he says, he wouldnt care and wouldnt keep insisting...

flip73
06-30-2006, 06:45 AM
kk 250r4life, your quad is not stock.. and yee i belive that it get more then 40hp..

I can't take it any more. I don't post much, and never in a post as lame as this. It was funny for a while, but it's getting kinda old now. (So, I guess I'm not helping by posting too lol.)

Ridefastorbelast, what's with this "Yee I believe" crap? Hey - Paul Revere called...he said to stop quoting him.

Also, most people will probably agree that 400ex's are great bikes for trails and stuff, especially for the price you can grab a used one at these days. However, you will never convince anyone here that a stock ex will take a stock Banshee in a drag or top end...if you can even find a stock Banshee...

airdog
06-30-2006, 09:42 AM
I'm gunna pitch in really quick my experiances...

my stock banshee v. buddies 400ex: he won one day in a very short drag, i won the next on different dirt and a longer track. he gets me in low end cause it's hard for me to find traction, but I toy around with him while he's topping out, cause I've got about 6+ mph on him top speed.

my buddies piped banshee v. piped/jetted 450r: two races on a gravel road, banshee won from low end to top end and the 450 never had a lead

ridfastorbelast
06-30-2006, 10:15 AM
guys think wat you want because around here no stock banshee passes me, there abour 5-6 stock and like 10modified,only the modified who can beat me,and get a video soon to prove u im right.. after the video you guys wont laught anymore haha,and i think youll be pretty pist about it

bansheerider4
06-30-2006, 12:18 PM
dude we all know what your gonna do...your gonna get someone who has no idea in hell how to ride the shee so youll stomp all over them..or 2 your gonna have the person your racing lose on purpose...all just so you dont look anymore like an *****... o yea why do you talk weird?:confused:

250r4life
06-30-2006, 04:52 PM
guys think wat you want

if you were telling the truth you would have said that long ago and just left it at that

CHEVYZ
06-30-2006, 06:45 PM
“What you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response did you approach anything even close to a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having heard it. You are awarded no points, and may God have mercy on your soul”.

LMAO! I love that movie....:p :D ;)

ridfastorbelast
06-30-2006, 08:43 PM
haha first will get someone who knows how to ride a shee, plus it doesnt matter for top end, no need to be a good driving to put the bike to full speed, anyways it will be a good driver plus, well even switch quads, so yee you guys will see soon no my frined his gone for a week in toronto for a vacation so like when he get back, well race and get you the video

why i talk so weird it because im french, and im not the best in english as you can see lol

mickey400ex
07-02-2006, 07:24 PM
i raced my old ex today about 5 times, put it this way, the longer we raced, the uglier it got:o

flip73
07-03-2006, 01:30 PM
why i talk so weird it because im french, and im not the best in english as you can see lol

My bad, didn't mean to rank on someone that doesn't speak English that well. Seriously, no kidding r anything...sorry bud.

But - Banshee still beats 400ex top end or drag stock for stock for anything over 100 feet or so.

st8jacket
07-08-2006, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by flip73

Ridefastorbelast, what's with this "Yee I believe" crap? Hey - Paul Revere called...he said to stop quoting him.

too funny..Meanwile this whole thread is funny.....and a waste of space

250r4life
07-08-2006, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by st8jacket
too funny..Meanwile this whole thread is funny.....and a waste of space

man, there is nothing funny about this thread... this idiot went and did pretty much the same thing in the open forum under a 400ex vs z400 title... i move to castrate him :D

bansheeCJ
07-08-2006, 05:14 PM
this idiot went and did pretty much the same thing in the open forum under a 400ex vs z400 title... i move to castrate him :D [/B]

Hmmm........where is this forum located at??? I wanna see it

Mxjunkie
07-08-2006, 05:17 PM
banshee doesnt have 39 the have 33 or 34, 40ex have 28 and see z have 32 and they still beat the banshee,so i think ur wrong with that buddy, 450r have maybe 42 hp so dont tell me a ****ing 350 cc get out with 39 ur wrong with that a raptor maybe but no banshee

Actually hes correct, banshee's do put out about 38-39..

And I've never ridden with a 400ex that can come even close in a drag race with me, 416's even a 440. My cousins banshee is just piped/filter and reed's and it walks all over 400ex's.

I like 400's but dunno, everytime I ride them they just feel too slow? :o

250r4life
07-08-2006, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie

I like 400's but dunno, everytime I ride them they just feel too slow? :o

there is a reason for that... because they are slow!!!!!!!!

great bikes, but slow slow slow

ridfastorbelast
07-08-2006, 06:01 PM
ahah in a drag it close.. but top end im faster.. drag depand on the rider.. but top end.. i ve race 5-6 and none of them were faster then me.. even a banshee with 22inch tires wasn't in front of me.. sorry banshee riders..

yee modified it smock a ex but not stock for stock.. maybe u guys do think about that.. but around here people dont because they saw me beat all the banshee around here and my quad is stock

st8jacket
07-08-2006, 07:44 PM
possibly stock banshee,but a piped one,no..and from what I gathered from your post,you have raced and beat every banshee around you..And eveyone is bone stock?Highly unlikley odds so I'm calling B/S

ridfastorbelast
07-08-2006, 10:25 PM
i said i smoke stock banshee's around here bud.. all the stock shee's.... but modified no ive race them but lose's to them that for sure

mickey400ex
07-09-2006, 02:06 AM
i said i smoke stock banshee's around here bud.. all the stock shee's.... but modified no ive race them but lose's to them that for sure

how many times are u gonna say that the 400ex is faster? Havent you realized your the only one on this site that is saying that? Just give up on it man cuz everyone is just making fun of you :o

250r4life
07-09-2006, 02:32 AM
how many times are u gonna say that the 400ex is faster? Havent you realized your the only one on this site that is saying that? Just give up on it man cuz everyone is just making fun of you :o

STFU

250r4life
07-09-2006, 02:35 AM
i think i can count on my hands the number of stock banshees ive seen that werent sitting on the dealership floor... and ive seen thousands of quads...

and who cares who has the higher top speed?
and who cares about beating stock banshees, even if you could which you can't?

beating a stock banshee would only get you slightly more respect than what your currently have here- and that is NONE!!!

250r4life
07-09-2006, 02:36 AM
PS... we are not saying this just to say it... but we truely mean it when we say everyone would be so much happier if you would just keep your trap shut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ridfastorbelast
07-09-2006, 03:29 PM
haha well buddy... if im still arguing it because i know that im right.. if i wouldnt be right i would have stop... anywyas i need to go going riding with some banshee.. well see if they can keep up

bansheerider4
07-09-2006, 04:02 PM
hey ridefastorbelast what ever happened to that video of you beating it that you said you were gonna put on here?cuz im still waiting to see this:chinese:

ridfastorbelast
07-09-2006, 07:09 PM
i was supose tonite.. i get to his house he like i cant take the shee my suspension broke on it.. so he had to took his crf 230... he even told me i was going problably be faster then him and his .10 overseize.. and boost bottle,or keep up easily.. that what he said. but welll race and see.. but when he was stock i was faster.. well see if it make a dif... so yee... it coming soon plus it doesnt help cuz i dont have a cam:(

so yee video is coming soon when he get that suspension ready..
and will find an other banshee 2
so will race 2 diferent banshee

st8jacket
07-09-2006, 07:17 PM
.10 over and a boost bottle will do nothing as far as performance...Boost bottles are the biggest gimmicks ever..
find a shee with pipes and race it..My opinion a banshee stock pipes shouldnt even be on them,they keep the performance way,way down to keep the lawyers happy..

mickey400ex
07-10-2006, 02:04 PM
STFU

was u saying that to me?

250r4life
07-10-2006, 03:50 PM
was u saying that to me?

no man.. i was in aggreance with you... i was directing it at the idiot...

sorry.... i could see how it could be confusing...

mickey400ex
07-10-2006, 07:27 PM
thats cool, i guess i took it the wrong way, glad its all cleared up now

EX lvr
07-10-2006, 07:52 PM
i was supose tonite.. i get to his house he like i cant take the shee my suspension broke on it.. so he had to took his crf 230... he even told me i was going problably be faster then him and his .10 overseize.. and boost bottle,or keep up easily.. that what he said. but welll race and see.. but when he was stock i was faster.. well see if it make a dif... so yee... it coming soon plus it doesnt help cuz i dont have a cam:(

so yee video is coming soon when he get that suspension ready..
and will find an other banshee 2
so will race 2 diferent banshee

quite a few excuses there, ive been readin the past six pages. and dude you need to go back to 1st grade and learn how to spell . banshees are screamers, just like your mom last night. dont be dissem 2 strokes if u havent ever had one. and no real rider would keep a banshee stock

bansheerider4
07-10-2006, 09:28 PM
umm i keep mine stock cuz you do **** to them then your just gonna be in the garage 24/7 workin on them

st8jacket
07-10-2006, 10:14 PM
only if you got to fix your screw ups..a properly worked banshee will fire up and run just as good as showroom new

250r4life
07-11-2006, 12:16 AM
only if you got to fix your screw ups..a properly worked banshee will fire up and run just as good as showroom new

thats not true... any time you increase power to something it adds stress and wear and tear on several different parts, thus increasing the likelyhood that something will break...

i would love to buy an 06 banshee and just throw some pipes and a filter on it, and leave the engine stock...

my 250r engine was completely stock original until last summer... 16 years.... i went and put a 265 kit on it that has been ported very aggresively, and ive blown it up twice in the past year...
one time a wrist pin bearing went, and another time my rod bearings went...

i'd bet if i would have kept it stock it would still be running perfect for years to come, and if i have one more problem with this top end, i am taking it back to stock and buying a yfz 450...

st8jacket
07-11-2006, 02:41 AM
well I my longrod banshee has been running strong for over two years now you cant mod it much more than I did to it....my brothers 330r has been running for over 3 years just need rings this past month....It sounds to me you just beat the sh*t out of your bike...

250r4life
07-11-2006, 02:54 AM
i ride it very hard, yes... but i also maintain it very well as well...

i think it was more of unfortunate circumstances... i am unsure to this day what caused my wrist pin bearing to shatter, but as far as my bottom end, well, it was 17 years old, and just went out eventually... of course the added power didnt help... just sucked that it happened right after my top end rebuild...

st8jacket
07-11-2006, 03:12 AM
well of course getting 17 years out of a crank is well past its intended service life...My motto is to build it once build it to last..

robjohn74
07-11-2006, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by bansheerider4
umm i keep mine stock cuz you do **** to them then your just gonna be in the garage 24/7 workin on them

what ever ... your talking out your azzzzzzzz ...

ridfastorbelast
07-11-2006, 07:11 PM
aha went rider with my friends banshee today... they said i hope youll be ready to keep up because he aint waiting for you.. im like damn right we will see who going to wait.. when rider.. there was me a a modded ex and 2 stock shee and 4 moddifed.. and guess who was in last.. the 2 stock shee after it was me, my friend pipe and k&n and 22inch tires ex, and then the modified shee's.. so i was pretty laughting about them.when we had to wait for them..

and today i stop by my other friend house.. he as a shee.. and he came on the back of me.. and he told me i would keep uup esilly his shee that as .10overseize piston uni filter and boostle bottle
he even admit it

im not dissing 2 stroke because its get beat by a 4 stroke..
because i like 2stroke it pretty fun to ride

st8jacket
07-11-2006, 07:14 PM
are you trail riding or drag racing...Cause from what it sounds the other riders may just suck...

EX lvr
07-11-2006, 07:44 PM
im not dissing 2 stroke because its get beat by a 4 stroke..

you have it backwards there slick ;)

bansheerider4
07-11-2006, 08:05 PM
what ever ... your talking out your azzzzzzzz ...

mine is completely stock besides the new aarm and shock i had to put on it from my recent accident...ridefastorbelast you must also be racing them in the trails because if mine beat a piped raptor by almost a whole bikel ength:macho

robjohn74
07-12-2006, 06:29 AM
so you beat a piped craptor by almost a whole bike length and your point would be what:macho :macho :macho :macho :macho :macho :macho :macho :macho

bansheeCJ
07-12-2006, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by robjohn74
so you beat a piped craptor by almost a whole bike length and your point would be what:macho :macho :macho :macho :macho :macho :macho :macho :macho

because a raptor is alot faster than a 400ex. And he BEAT it!!!

robjohn74
07-12-2006, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by bansheeCJ
because a raptor is alot faster than a 400ex. And he BEAT it!!!

and what does a 400ex have to do with this

bansheerider4
07-12-2006, 09:28 AM
the 400 has alot to do with this cuz ridefastorbelast said a 400 could beat a banshee stock for stock

ridfastorbelast
07-12-2006, 09:55 AM
yeah that right will take any stock banshee, i know youll say that youll beat me, but youll be surprise when i will be infront of u on top end man haha

like i always say drag depand the rider.
topp end ( my 400ex)

robjohn74
07-12-2006, 10:30 AM
the only way that a 400ex will beat a banshee is if the ex is modded ..stock for stock the banshee will kill it in a straght race.i will say that if it was on a track the ex will win....i do own both

drag shee

track ex

250r4life
07-12-2006, 01:43 PM
yeah that right will take any stock banshee, i know youll say that youll beat me, but youll be surprise when i will be infront of u on top end man haha

like i always say drag depand the rider.
topp end ( my 400ex)

youre tuff dude... thats easy to say when youre in another country where none of us ride...

bansheerider4
07-12-2006, 02:09 PM
VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please post a video of this happening already.

ridfastorbelast
07-12-2006, 08:29 PM
video is coming soon... im jsute waiting for my friend he busted his suspension so he as to fix it..im going to race him and he has a bit mod in it uni filter .10 overseize and boost bottle.. he told me i would keep up with him esaily... he the one would blew up his motor by trying to keep up with me..i was ahead of him with about 4-5 quad lenght.. but the other stock shee.. was like 2-3
on top end not a drag race.. in the long run im talking about

mickey400ex
07-12-2006, 08:52 PM
the longer you race a banshee, the farther you will be behind one:o

Flodies400ex
07-21-2006, 12:09 PM
wow lamme lol what a punk and I have a 400ex and theres no way that you can beat a f**%n Banshee even stock and i tried and it beat me like 8 quad links so even a 440ex cant beat it because it only adds another 2 quad links better than a stock 400ex lol and that guy has to be on something lol or hes scared to tell the truth

ridfastorbelast
07-21-2006, 08:37 PM
HAHAHA LMAO what the heck man.. a banshee is sooo not that fast... not even the fastest Stock quad( ds) is about 6 quad lenght infront of me... and stock im about 1-2 quad lenght in front.. not that im piped about 3-4.. lmao a shee will do about 70 75 at the max... talking about a stock shee.. and theres no way it beat it by 8 quad lenght.. maybe a 300ex but not the 400 sorry bud.... it might beat it by 8quad lenght if he piped k&n and jet kit boostle bottle.. yee but stock no F*ucking way man

and a 440ex vs a stock shee would kill it lmao and get way more 2 quand lenght then stock... my friend had one... on his ex.. i was full speed he had 3 passenger on the atv and is want oon 4th gear

that was the most funniest thing i ever heard.. it like u said that a ds 650 would get beat by 300ex .... lmao

ur funny floodies 400 or w-e ur call
maybe ur u have a 300ex and u think it a 400ex lmao

TampaBoy813
07-21-2006, 08:53 PM
I have vid from brooksville FL draging a stock YFZ vs a 404 banshee....banshee did not hang...

st8jacket
07-22-2006, 12:11 AM
All you guys make me laugh....

"I have vid from brooksville FL draging a stock YFZ vs a 404 banshee....banshee did not hang..."

That guy didnt have a 404 or he flat out sucked.....

Get next to a properly tuned banshee, with a good dragger and you will not be able to say that...My banshee
runs 5.90's in the 300" at 89 mph on ported stock jugs....a stock yfz or trx WILL not hang...

bansheeCJ
07-23-2006, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by TampaBoy813
I have vid from brooksville FL draging a stock YFZ vs a 404 banshee....banshee did not hang...

I'd love to see this vid also!!!

mickey400ex
07-23-2006, 09:11 PM
hey ridfast, well today i had the chance to race a 406ex with a cold air intake, k&n filter, dyno jet kit, 16t front sprocket, magnum stg 2 cam, rev box, and a hmf exhaust,

Race Results,
We never really was side by side, he was always in front of me by about 3 lengths on the pavement and he would tromp it down on me so i had to play catchup, i was in 3rd gear starting out in both runs, by the time i hit 5th i was on his ***** and when i hit 6th i passed him, i had a good 3-4mph on him on topend, and yet again the longer we raced, the farther behind he was, so in conclusion there is no F&^&ing way your ex can take any banshee!!

ridfastorbelast
07-23-2006, 09:44 PM
ahahahaha.. oki man.. his ex really as something.. cuz a modified ex will smoke a STOCK SHEE that for sure....top end the ex will beat it by a bit. because there's no way if ur stock youll beat it... cuz man.. my friend ex as a stock pipe but without the baffle it like empty... and has a k&n and a jet kit... is neck to neck to 450r... and he's about 4- quad lenght in front of me and with 16t sproket... so yeee... if ur she is 3quad lenght in front of a modifed ex ur shee could problably smoke a 450r... man... or ur just saying ur bike is stock but have pipes or something in the motor cuz there nooo F*CKInG way u would beat a modified ex with a stock she...... im piped now and would be happy and glad to race u... and will even give u a head start.. cuz i F*cking now... a still beat a stock shee.... ive beat them stock and now that im piped even more sry man but ur lying on something for wat u said... because ex with a good pipe and a cam.. will past the 450r... plus he's overseize... so no way... u beat him unless the guys is like 500pounds
sry that was pretty funnier...

mickey400ex
07-23-2006, 10:00 PM
well first off i had a k&n filter, jet kit, removed baffle, and a 16t front sprocket on my 400ex, and it would barely pull it on top end and i got humilated by a 450r and a raptor, oh yeah the guy i raced was about 160lbs if that, im 220 and i even had my 12 yr old neighbor on the back withme, so thats atleast 300pounds, u ever watched the show "pinks" cuz i think thats were me and u need to go so i can have me a free "freak 400ex":rolleyes:

bansheerider4
07-23-2006, 10:08 PM
ummm i dont know if you still remember about this but im still waiting for that damn video......and you guys should go on pinks itd be a good race.......hahah not..:D

mickey400ex
07-23-2006, 10:11 PM
i forgot all about that vid, i guess hes having a hard time finding someone that will loose on purpose, if i can remember this weekend im going to try to get some vids up if everyone can get off work and go riding

st8jacket
07-23-2006, 10:45 PM
"my friend ex as a stock pipe but without the baffle it like empty... and has a k&n and a jet kit... is neck to neck to 450r.."
.................................................. ..............................
B.S

"because ex with a good pipe and a cam.. will past the 450r.."
.................................................. ..........................................
Ah,Hello......its not going to happen either

dude i dont know whats funnier your false illusions of what a stock 400 can beat or your english.. I know canadians are "Special" but you have shown me a whole new realm of dumb...I think your pipe dreams of the all mighty 400 are shrouded with a bunch of sucky riders on 450's and banshee's...dont get me wrong 400's are good machines,I had a few,but come back down to planet earth....

robjohn74
07-24-2006, 10:25 AM
"because ex with a good pipe and a cam.. will past the 450r.."

omfg..you must be a dumb azzzzzzzz ..lmmfao....

katch26
07-27-2006, 10:27 AM
I read this whole thing and I cant get past him saying his 400ex goes 125 km/h (thats almost 80 mph) most 400 goes around 55-65 (range....from my experience and all the info on the net)

B450r
07-27-2006, 01:14 PM
i have a 450r wit a pro circuit T-4 slipon (everthing else stock)

my cousin has an 06 banshee with fmf pipes and jets....

i beet him by bout 1 or 2 bike lenghts.......

i would suggest gettin the 450r, definitly........

bansheerider4
07-27-2006, 08:03 PM
yea i want a 450r but i dont think thats gonna happen now cuz i have no more money and even if i sold my banshee it wouldnt get that much cuz i just recently crashed it

Flodies400ex
07-27-2006, 10:27 PM
yea I got The 450ER and I raced a partial stock with k&n with out no paddles and I have below in sig V V V and I beat him like 10 or 12 quads away and he said man your quad is fast lol. I'm not bull****ing either

bansheeCJ
07-28-2006, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Flodies400ex
yea I got The 450ER and I raced a partial stock with k&n with out no paddles and I have below in sig V V V and I beat him like 10 or 12 quads away and he said man your quad is fast lol. I'm not bull****ing either

are you talking about you beating a partially stock Banshee??? If that's the case, there are some horrible Banshee riders out there. RACE ON FRIGGIN PAVEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flodies400ex
07-28-2006, 05:05 PM
I was going to get a banshee but the dealer didn't call me so I just got a 450er with HRC kit with pipe and its my sig V VV

and the guys only had filters but I am going to try it out this weekend so I dont no but anyways with that partial stock banshee wasnt that fast prepared of my 450 but if you get pipes and everything then the banshee would win

broke
07-28-2006, 05:21 PM
This has to be one of the funniest threads i have ever read. If the 400ex beat even a piped Banshee, the Banshee owner should really trade it in.

Banshees really do come down to rider more than the four strokes, anyone can ride a four stroke. Banshee's are a very tempermental quad, but also very rewarding. Not everyone can rider a Banshee to it's fullest extent.

I guess the one thing that the Banshee still has going for it is that it's remained the benchmark as the quad to beat in a drag race.

initall
07-28-2006, 05:32 PM
I have had both-- the Banshee is alot faster than a 400ex

i just had pipes on my banshee and dropped a tooth on the front.

it would have spanked my 400ex no matter what

Don't get me wrong i loved my EX but it is no Shee

robjohn74
07-28-2006, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Flodies400ex
I was going to get a banshee but the dealer didn't call me so I just got a 450er with HRC kit with pipe and its my sig V VV

and the guys only had filters but I am going to try it out this weekend so I dont no but anyways with that partial stock banshee wasnt that fast prepared of my 450 but if you get pipes and everything then the banshee would win

what is a 450er

Flodies400ex
07-28-2006, 10:44 PM
its called a honda 450R with electric start so they call it 2006 450ER lol

robjohn74
07-29-2006, 08:34 PM
i went to the web site and i dont see any 450er,s

http://powersports.honda.com/atvs/

Flodies400ex
07-29-2006, 11:03 PM
thats just what they call it because its electric start instead of saying o0 like its 450R electric start its just a shorter way of saying it

bansheedr
07-30-2006, 04:37 PM
you 4 stroke guys are funny.i've been drag racing a banshee in organized dirt drags for over 5 years and got into drag racing my shee on asphalt awhile back.i have ran against your 450's and they are the ones that get beat by a couple bike lengths.stock against stock with good riders the 450's are capable of beating a banshee.however when you start modding the motor the shee will beat the 450's.when it comes to racing its also not all about power.rider skills and chassis setup play as much role or maybe a little more in determining the outcome of every race. we have a 421 cheetah cub setup on our shee we just built and have been beating 535 drag cheetah's and quads that have 250 hp arctic cat sled motors on them.on the dyno our cub pulled 105 hp and 56 ft pds of torque.

TWILES
08-11-2006, 04:39 PM
I had my Banshee for 5 years and raced for 2. I NEVER lost the drag race to the first turn against ANYTHING except the time the clutch decided to let got at Loretta Lynns. I bought a 04 450R after selling my Banshee and there is now way possible that it would out run, out power, or even out jump a Banshee. You guys who are getting beat by 450R 4 bangers can not ride at all or your Banshee's are junk.

ridfastorbelast
08-11-2006, 09:06 PM
LOL banshee beat a 450r in a drag race... if so the guy on 450r must sucks.. because there no way it beating it...

Vs: 400ex should be pretty even... put a equal rider banshee shoudl take it but by only 1-2 quad lenght. on the 1-4mile

ive lost once agaisnt a suposevely stock shee... he told me we was stock he beat me.. so i didnt belevie it.. but he has reed valve.. beat me by 1 quad and half lenght....

should be a good race.. it all about the start for theese to qaud to race

but top end ex will beat it...

like im saying 400ex.. and banshee around the same for the drag

and 450r kill the ex on the drag and kill the shee to...

i think it's funny peopl think that shee are very fast... it doesnt mean it 2 stroke it the best hate peopl who think 2stroke it all that.. u always to take care of theese.. and if u dont they always breaks etc..

so people think.. that shee beat 450r come down here.. and youll get beat by ex ( shees)

only time the shee will beat the 5 in the drag its modified

sorry for grammar im french

coalson
08-11-2006, 09:32 PM
LOL banshee beat a 450r in a drag race... if so the guy on 450r must sucks.. because there no way it beating it...

Vs: 400ex should be pretty even... put a equal rider banshee shoudl take it but by only 1-2 quad lenght. on the 1-4mile

ive lost once agaisnt a suposevely stock shee... he told me we was stock he beat me.. so i didnt belevie it.. but he has reed valve.. beat me by 1 quad and half lenght....

should be a good race.. it all about the start for theese to qaud to race

but top end ex will beat it...

like im saying 400ex.. and banshee around the same for the drag

and 450r kill the ex on the drag and kill the shee to...

i think it's funny peopl think that shee are very fast... it doesnt mean it 2 stroke it the best hate peopl who think 2stroke it all that.. u always to take care of theese.. and if u dont they always breaks etc..

so people think.. that shee beat 450r come down here.. and youll get beat by ex ( shees)

only time the shee will beat the 5 in the drag its modified

sorry for grammar im french

HAHHAHAHAHAH sorry just had to laugh this guys full of it im prob not helping by aging it on but HAHAHAHAHA

coalson
08-11-2006, 09:33 PM
oh yea i forgot something

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH ok im done

ridfastorbelast
08-11-2006, 09:50 PM
coalson or -we it call... why are u laughing... im just telling the truth.. if a shee beat a 450r.. in a drag there a problem witth the 450r.. cuz no way... even seen alteast 30 race of it... and maybe 5 beat somr R because the shee had pipe...

if u have a 450r... well there;s something wrong with it... cuz when i was stock( 400ex) i beated ex on top speed and drag was close.... now that i have a pipe.. i kill it.. and first they can't follow... because u cant ride it like a 4stroke always have to play with the gas...

there nothing funny about that.. im jsute telling the truth and if u cant take it well im sorry

08-11-2006, 10:29 PM
now we got people saying the 400ex and banshee are same in a drag....wow:eek2: this is truly unbelievable

st8jacket
08-12-2006, 05:00 AM
LOL im french

that explains everything....lol
just for ****s and giggles,whats your feelings on a honda 250r,Ridefast....?....

TWILES
08-12-2006, 10:40 AM
I read an article( 4 pages ) in Dirtwheels when the 400EX's came out. They ran it against a Banshee, both stock, and the Banshee was the fastest in MX, Drag, and open trail riding. They had a expert, novice, and intermediate rider ride each one and the Banshee did have the slow time in the trail with the novice and that was it. I've been riding 2 strokes for 10 years and the Banshee is still the fastest one out there and the 450R is a joke. There is an army of guys here that are around my age that did the same thing I did by selling their 2 stroke( 250R's and Banshee) and bought the 450R and were sick and extremely pissed off. The 16 yearolds who had never really ridden much or been around didn't know better but our feelings were ripped out. I rode a moded 450R with about $12,000 in extras and it was bad but it took $12,000 extra to get it there.

Flodies400ex
08-12-2006, 11:05 AM
yea I raced 4 banshees and I smoked them last week and even a 2 yfz

hondaboy400ex55
08-13-2006, 09:22 AM
banshee all day long!!!!

coalson
08-14-2006, 04:52 PM
still waiting on this video

Where is this ridefastorbelast at??? I WANT TO SEE THE VIDEO

but since there is no video and no possible way a 400 stock is out running a banshee ill just give up i cant figure ouy why i keep going back to this dumb post gah:confused:

ridfastorbelast
08-16-2006, 01:18 PM
Well im waiting for my friend's shee to get fix...and the other banshee's around here dont wanna race me.. cuz when i ride againtst them im always in front and they dont like it and they absolutely dont wont to lose..

but know im not stock anymore.... so yee
and people im not talking about a drag race, im talking about top speed... ive beaten a ltz 450 with 20inch tires this week end on top speed and i had a friend on my 4wheeler on pavementabout 1 and half waud lenght.... so if u shee doesnt beat a ltz with 20" tire's youll guy will get smoke... and im 100% sure u dont beat it hahahahaha

how bout it will be more fun if one youve u guys come down here.. and will show u what a 400ex do and u could go back home crying to ur friends.. that youll loose..

i would go anywhere i want but i dont have my g2's yet.. so but i would go anytime cuz i know i cant be a F*cken banshee... would come down anytime to prove u and jsut to laught at u guys... and dont worry m not the only one with a fast ex like this.. hahah

and yee im trying to find someone that thinks hes banshee can beat me.. and will film that lol

W-b slip on..
16t
jet kit
that it hahaha

4 stroke power

katch26
08-16-2006, 02:25 PM
ok well maybe with a good start on a short drag the 400 but overall on top end?!? Sounds kinda crazy

st8jacket
08-16-2006, 06:29 PM
I know of one that can beat ya...comming to jersey anytime soon???

ridfastorbelast
08-16-2006, 06:41 PM
are u talking to me... if soo i would come.. but i dont have my G2 yet.. and parent wont drive me there lol

st8jacket
08-16-2006, 06:53 PM
yeah,I was actually talking to you....I know mine can get to 89 in 300 foot...god only knows what it will do in a mile...

mickey400ex
08-16-2006, 10:24 PM
i wish ridfast was closer to me so i could show him a 100% stock banshee can take his 16t sprocket 400ex on top end, i had a 16t on my ex and a raptor could still smoke me, on the banshee its a toss up between me and a raptor, and thats including top end

ridfastorbelast
08-18-2006, 10:10 PM
LOL alright..... so ur stock she does 140-145kmh stock lmao... NEVER... ive beatead a 2001 piped raptor... about 1quad lenght.. beated a ltz 450... my friend is sooo mad cuz he paid like 10g( can) for it and get beats by a 400ex.... a stock shee wont even beat a dvx.. my friends all shee (5 of them) alll got beat be dvx and z400 on top end.. on a drag shee will take it with a good driver on it.... but ur stock shee wont beat a raptor. It not because it 2 stroke that it the fastest stock machine... if ur stock shee beats a raptor... by which quad do u get beat by.... there not really lots of fastest quad otherwise the raptor.maybe the ds... but bud ur shee wont beat a raptor i can guranted that.. go ask at ur yamaha dealer ships..... cuz u make no sence beating a raptor... that one of the one of the fatest stock machine... and ur lillt 350 shee beats it... with pipe it should be around the same.. and even maybe beat it on top end.. yes i agree on a drag the shee will take it

sry for the grammar im french

ridfastorbelast
08-18-2006, 11:42 PM
Banshee: FMF pipes & silencers, boysen reeds & reed valves, K&N air filter & air vents, K&N jet kit, barnett racing clutch kit, boost bottle, gearing changed 16 tooth on front 40 back, GPS at 95 mph

see guys modifed banshee will do that... but it wont do it stock lmao...

mickey400ex
08-19-2006, 12:28 AM
just shut up and grow up, i know now that your just one of these kids that says their 4 wheelers with do 100mph and im like yeah man thats pretty fast:rolleyes:

bansheerider4
08-19-2006, 08:50 AM
are you talking about the artic cat dvx?havent really heard much about those...are they fast?

katch26
08-19-2006, 08:55 AM
its the same a z400 but has removeable fenders. The only one thats different (better) is the kawi. For some reason its faster than the other 2.

madden
08-19-2006, 02:29 PM
Well im waiting for my friend's shee to get fix...and the other banshee's around here dont wanna race me.. cuz when i ride againtst them im always in front and they dont like it and they absolutely dont wont to lose..

but know im not stock anymore.... so yee
and people im not talking about a drag race, im talking about top speed... ive beaten a ltz 450 with 20inch tires this week end on top speed and i had a friend on my 4wheeler on pavementabout 1 and half waud lenght.... so if u shee doesnt beat a ltz with 20" tire's youll guy will get smoke... and im 100% sure u dont beat it hahahahaha

how bout it will be more fun if one youve u guys come down here.. and will show u what a 400ex do and u could go back home crying to ur friends.. that youll loose..

i would go anywhere i want but i dont have my g2's yet.. so but i would go anytime cuz i know i cant be a F*cken banshee... would come down anytime to prove u and jsut to laught at u guys... and dont worry m not the only one with a fast ex like this.. hahah

and yee im trying to find someone that thinks hes banshee can beat me.. and will film that lol

W-b slip on..
16t
jet kit
that it hahaha

4 stroke power

Where exactly in Canada do you live? I hope it is somewhere close to N.B so I can come and shut you up:blah:
I could also recruit a couple piped Raptors and a piped YZF450, they could also make you look real stupid!
Mabey you could get your mom to drive you here in her 200mph Sunfire:D ( nothing against Sunfires)

coalson
08-19-2006, 06:32 PM
Mabey you could get your mom to drive you here in her 200mph Sunfire:D ( nothing against Sunfires) [/B][/QUOTE]

now thats funny hahahah:D :D

Where do you live im thinkn about takn a trip there just to shut u up your still the nly one on your side and you just dont get COME ON WAKE UP

mickey400ex
08-19-2006, 06:48 PM
hey ridfast, since your so ingorant and all, you think that sunfire can outrun my nitrous injected z28? oh yeah i forgot u only race top end my car only tops out at 171 due to gearing:mad:

ridfastorbelast
08-19-2006, 09:22 PM
haha i live near ottawa well u should come buddy.. and there few other ex's that will be waiting here for u guys.. and with what quad are u are going to come with.....

i dont say my ex does 100mph.. i just say it beat a 450r... with the little mods have put in it

brign any Stock 450 dvx z 400 banshee's ltz 450... anything u want i dont say all beat them all cuz im sure there's some wont be stock.. but all beat msot of them if there stock.. even thought they have 260 cc more a 100cc i dont mind;) will show u how what a ex can do

and just saying that a banshee wont beat a raptor for stock..

st8jacket
08-19-2006, 09:32 PM
mines not stock and your an idiot...

this thread will go on forever, if he thinks he's got this mirical 400 let him be the champ in his own mind....Oh and your cockyness will get you hurt in time...

ridfastorbelast
08-19-2006, 09:36 PM
well... if i argue it because there's a reason.. and i know.. ive beated the 450's friends didnt beleive me... i said to the go and take my 4hweeler for a ride.. and youll see.. they said before oh 400ex sucks they slow and stuff.. now that we put a slip on a change sprocket... all my friends wants them.. cuz there not expensive u pout about few 100 dollar in it an can beat a machine that worth like 3gram more than you...

yee i admit stock 400ex is not the fastest...
but So not the slowest either...

u come down here and youll be suprise like my friend were

u shouve have seen my friend face when i went rding with him... i thought he was going to smoke me with his ltz 450... yes he did on the accelration but when i hit 4th gear we about the same hit 5th. still close.. and pulling of buy few quad lenght( 2-3) he was mad... and i was soo happy... plus with that i had a friend behind me

i dont say the ltz is a bad machine... it a totally dif quad...for mx.. and sand pitt theese machine are crazy

IM NOT TRYING TO SAY THAT IM THE FASTEST QUAD cuz im not

st8jacket
08-19-2006, 09:44 PM
the only reason your 400 is fast on the top end is that 16 tooth sprocket...and it must take forever to get there......So i say to you put your stock cog back on and do the same race...Out come will be different....Ride a banshee like mine with a 17 up front if you want to feel crazy....

ridfastorbelast
08-19-2006, 09:46 PM
i dont have a FU*KEN MIRACLE 400... JUST PUT A W-B SLIP ON DJ 146 AND A 16T AND 38T IN THE BACK.. AND YOULL SEE THE RESULT BUDDY THAT WHAT I HAVE AND IT CAN BEAT THE 450'S IF U DONT BELEIVE ME COME DOWN HERE... AND WHY WOULD I ARGUE IF THIS WASNT TRUE... I CAME INTO THIS THREAD TO TALK ABOUT IT AND NOT NOW WAY A STOCK SHEE WILL BEAT A 450'S

NO CHANCE FOR THE SHEE...
MORE CHANCE FOR THE SHEE TO WIN AGAINST AN EX BUT THAT BY ALOT...

see i dont argue for nothing... if i woudlnt be right. i woudlnt have to cam in this thread.. or w-e

doesnt me a 400ex is air cool SOHC that can't beat a DOHC liquid cooled or w-e buddy anyways... anyone wanna come down near ottawa well ur welcome.. dont come with all modified 450 raprot or shee cuz if ur modified...cuz i know youll beat me... but sotkc difrent

ridfastorbelast
08-19-2006, 09:50 PM
well not really long me and my friend did a test has the same mod has me.. but put the stock sproket on it ( 15-38) race like 10time.. change quads... not even a quad difrence... yes the 15t was in front of my 16t... but would beat him bye about 2-4 quad lenght on top end.. depands where..

before had 16-36 that took me like a mile to get to top end... that why ive changed that

madden
08-19-2006, 09:57 PM
i dont have a FU*KEN MIRACLE 400... JUST PUT A W-B SLIP ON DJ 146 AND A 16T AND 38T IN THE BACK.

doesnt me a 400ex is air cool SOHC that can't beat a DOHC liquid cooled or w-e buddy anyways... anyone wanna come down near ottawa well ur welcome.. dont come with all modified 450 raprot or shee cuz if ur modified...cuz i know youll beat me... but sotkc difrent

Any of the quads you mentioned with the same few mods as you will smoke your ***! The 400ex thats in my garage right now has full DMC exhaust, jetted with power lid, and same gearing as your miracle bike and it barely gets by 70mph.:D

ridfastorbelast
08-19-2006, 10:02 PM
alright u like my other friend Ex full dmc pipe jet kit cam and carb k&n a the lid but dont have the same gearing as me he beat me in the drag put beat him on top end...... and if u do 70mph with that it pretty funnier i did around 70-75 stock lmao

madden
08-19-2006, 10:08 PM
75mph stock:rolleyes: now I really know you are not all there. You must live too close to a Nuclear Power Plant, that would expain alot to everyone!:blah:
I pretty sure I put in the last post " same gearing as you".

ridfastorbelast
08-19-2006, 10:13 PM
think what ever u want.. cuz me and my friend ex are the same speed and same mod... but now he bought a new pipe... ( pro circuit) so he might be a bit faster...

i was doing 70 at about half throtle... come down here man.. youll see how u can make a Ex go fast

madden
08-19-2006, 10:18 PM
I wouldnt want to come down and race, I might hit your DG bumper with rocks and mommy would have to buy you a new one. That just wouldnt be fair to her.:macho
All that power you got you should slap a 20 tooth front sprocket on and you would be here in no time.:D

ridfastorbelast
08-19-2006, 10:22 PM
ahha very funny id like to see that... cuz if u do 70mph.. well be half throttle beside u and tell u good bye and rip cuz youll be lost in the dust buddy lmao... what the thing with dg bumper i pay my own stuff

st8jacket
08-19-2006, 10:22 PM
think what ever u want.. cuz me and my friend ex are the same speed and same mod... but now he bought a new pipe... ( pro circuit) so he might be a bit faster...

i was doing 70 at about half throtle... come down here man.. youll see how u can make a Ex go fast

how are you measuring your speed???

madden
08-19-2006, 10:26 PM
ahha very funny id like to see that... cuz if u do 70mph.. well be half throttle beside u and tell u good bye and rip cuz youll be lost in the dust buddy lmao... what the thing with dg bumper i pay my own stuff

I never once said mine went 70mph! I like to see a 400ex look over and laugh while pulling away from my banshee. Well, mabey If I forgot about 6th gear.:macho

ridfastorbelast
08-19-2006, 10:28 PM
well went i was stock... the copp kinda give me a ticket for speeding and was on the highway clocked me at 75mph

right now with my mod's didnt really got to clock by speed... but i dont i do more than 130km-h cuz my friend was behing me with his car... and was going uphill curve and stuff.. and was about 3-4 of throthle.. but i didnt measure top speed right now

but i guess around 135-140km-h
i know u guys wont beleive me.. but beatead a outlaw and it does 135km-h

madden
08-19-2006, 10:29 PM
how are you measuring your speed???

He counts telephone poles, but there actually fence posts.:D

ridfastorbelast
08-19-2006, 10:32 PM
u forget 6th well i think i forget 5th to... sorry bud there only on banshee that went by me and it cuz it wasnt stock lmao and if u trying to tell me ur fastesr than a ex on 5th gear ur the funniest guy ever

2 on a banshee did 103 km-h

ridfastorbelast
08-19-2006, 10:38 PM
ahhaa i dont count them and where i ride there's none of that hhahaha

st8jacket
08-19-2006, 10:51 PM
Show a video and it will end this...Hell if your buddy needs a arms i'll send them to ya..just to end this...Its getting really redundand...every post is the same..You beat every thing youve raced and nobody with a stock shee will beat you...In the us there are no stock shee's we have enough sence to put pipes on them...........it doest take much to get a banshee fast....my brothers old 440 ex was no match for any of my quads ...there good for trail riding and light mx and thats about it...there arent many other quads that will catch me on my banshee except another shee...and yes Ive raced them all...

ridfastorbelast
08-19-2006, 10:58 PM
he need a rear suspension and a air box..( he has pro circuit pipes. bootle bottle over sezie by 0.10) reed valve smoke a raptor on drag... top end the same speed)....

but went will race he will put his stock pipes.. but all the stock shee around here they dont want to race.... if we race the dont want to film it cuz they be mad if i put this online.. cuz they would get beat a ex...

would be fun... one of u guys come down here a race me and film this... and cant take the video home ahd show u guys what a ex can do)

st8jacket
08-19-2006, 11:09 PM
I think your full of poo.....film it and put it on line..there not gonna beat ya up...

ridfastorbelast
08-19-2006, 11:19 PM
not my fault there the one that doesnt want to.. they said what the poingt of filming this they all u friends know ur faster than us...(shees) and stuff...i said well i need this to prove..this on one of the site.. they think im going to do a big deal with that video...
They kinda be amd if we film this..

and im not scared of racing one
anytime a banshee wants to race me let go... im waiting for u

anyways live near ottawa with a stock shee and want to race a ex... and think that can smoke a ex

come down here and youll see and we can filmed this... cuz all my friends doesnt want to.. cuz they know im faster then damn.. and they make a big deal of it.. so yee

ridfastorbelast
08-19-2006, 11:33 PM
there a banshee with open air box and albas racing pipe that i know think has few other mods... get beat a z 400 wiht pipe... if i see him around will ask him to race... he shoudl said yes... well i hope so.. i dotn say all win.. i dont mind if i loose... he not stock

st8jacket
08-19-2006, 11:53 PM
there a banshee with open air box and albas racing pipe that i know think has few other mods... get beat a z 400 wiht pipe... if i see him around will ask him to race... he shoudl said yes... well i hope so.. i dotn say all win.. i dont mind if i loose... he not stock that guy cant ride....z400's are slow....and I hope your not waiting for me cuz you will loose...

ridfastorbelast
08-19-2006, 11:58 PM
rider or not top end is top end.. dont need to be a rider tu put it at top speed

well it might be slow but beat is banshee

ridfastorbelast
08-20-2006, 12:08 AM
yee that wat i tought

ridfastorbelast
08-20-2006, 12:12 AM
that what i though man... it doesnt mean it's 2 stroke that it beat everything or it the best or the fastest... cuz there not maby fulled moddified yes but not stock

yes i agree modified banshees is the fastest machine out there... but u have to think that is 2cyl not 1

mickey400ex
08-20-2006, 12:45 AM
i told u ridfast that it was a toss up between a banshee and a raptor, they are so friggin close that it comes down to who hits the gas a split second first, oh you are full of **** when u said the banshee was clocked a 103km, thats just 60mph, what part of u dont understand i had a 400ex for 5 years, sold it to a friend, and my stock shee will kill him on topend ive done it several times, so what if a 400ex can take a ltz450 on top end, but the ltz will kill it to top speed, im going back to my parents next weekend i will have videos to prove your *** wrong

DEAL
08-20-2006, 02:25 AM
400ex and top speed should never be in the same sentence without the word "Lacks" in between.
I'd like to know who put that jetkit in your bike because they did an excellent job if its beating 450rs and banshees, maybe go into business doing this, put Curtis sparks,Tc and all the other major engine builders out of business with your amazing jet installing talent.

ridfastorbelast
08-20-2006, 09:19 AM
i said 103 km-h when there was 2 people on the shee....

i did the jetting in my 4wheeler

u guys are mad,because u get beat my a ex ( people think there slow) u dont accept the a 4 stroke can beat the **** out of u 2 stroke

u guys just dont get the fact it doesnt matter if the quad is quad slow when it stock ... i puttes minor mods and it beat u (450's)

like my friend ltz 450 he's mad and says i have a cam over seize piston etc... because i paid my quad 4 g.. he paid like 11... and i beat it.. of course he will be mad.. but i cant do anything

like i told u guys before why dont one of u come down here and all show u what a ex can do

madden
08-20-2006, 09:27 AM
i said 103 km-h when there was 2 people on the shee....

i did the jetting in my 4wheeler

u guys are mad,because u get beat my a ex ( people think there slow) u dont accept the a 4 stroke can beat the **** out of u 2 stroke

u guys just dont get the fact it doesnt matter if the quad is quad slow when it stock ... i puttes minor mods and it beat u (450's)

like my friend ltz 450 he's mad and says i have a cam over seize piston etc... because i paid my quad 4 g.. he paid like 11... and i beat it.. of course he will be mad.. but i cant do anything

like i told u guys before why dont one of u come down here and all show u what a ex can do

Just face it guys this kid is a fc### genios. If he can make a piped 400ex the machine to beat we should all send our quads to him for some super tuning.:rolleyes:

ridfastorbelast
08-20-2006, 09:31 AM
im not a genuis... u should all come down here with ur quad instead and race i would have lot of fun

ps: this week my friend is going to clock me how fast i can go..

madden
08-20-2006, 09:47 AM
What is he going to clock you with?

ridfastorbelast
08-20-2006, 09:50 AM
car

bansheerider4
08-20-2006, 11:45 AM
there a banshee with open air box and albas racing pipe that i know think has few other mods... get beat a z 400 wiht pipe... if i see him around will ask him to race... he shoudl said yes... well i hope so.. i dotn say all win.. i dont mind if i loose... he not stock

yea the rider must suck some big balls or something cuz i went ridin with my friend the other day and he rode his uncles z400 with full yoshi pipe and i passed him in third gear and out ran a predator......and the only time the 400 passed me was when i was stopping for a stop sign:chinese:

st8jacket
08-20-2006, 11:55 AM
this kids a moron....If he's happy with his 400 by beating people who cant ride so be it...Get next to a good rider and see what happens...By the way how old are you???

katch26
08-20-2006, 12:23 PM
he just keeps saying top, but how long are they riding for? until he beats them?,

st8jacket
08-20-2006, 12:33 PM
they probably figure the race is over and let off,then he goes past them...AND he THINKS he's won.....

I just found one of his other post in a useless thread..

"ahha 68 mph stock.. not all more like 75.... anf i u dont beleive me come down here and will show u it my quad goes,, youl be surprise.. at first i changed my gearing to 16-36 but that was a mistake i was only doing 65-70.. so it was a waste... i bought a 38.. and wow now it amazing......."

this goes to show he has no idea about gearing or top speeds...
I call B.S on the whole super 400 deal..I geuss this is what you get when your dealing with a 16 year old know it all...

mickey400ex
08-20-2006, 12:53 PM
heres another post by him
"me and my stock 400ex made 13.05 on 1/4,mille" oh yeah and he said he trapped 70-72 in the 1/4

i guess his 400ex with outrun a ls1 trans am in the 1/4 by his e.t.

ridfast i think u are also waiting until banshees let off the gas and u pass them, i bet a 300ex can take u to about 55 or so because you quad will pull like a snail with that gearing, and they are no way its gonna rev out with that gearing without major engine work, just give it up kid cuz everyone is laughing when they read your posts
:o

st8jacket
08-20-2006, 01:54 PM
BUSTED........Ha,Ha.....LLLLL.Loser!!!!!!!!

I'm going to say this and mean not to geralize all Canadians,so do not take this to heart,our northen freinds that are honest...BUT every canadian kid I've dealt with either selling something or reading there posts,are full of Sh.t...They have tried to scam me on parts I was selling or there just flat out lying...What the hell would make someone lie to the point of this...And we all know its B.s..But he still tries....I just dont get it....???:ermm:

And in another post by him,he ha said they raced for 4-5 km.Why the hell would you race for that long??If you cant get to max speed in less than 1 mile theres something wrong....I think and I'm sure others will agree the other riders are just getting out of the gas...I know I dont like running w-o for more than 1000 feet,let alone 4-5 km...Thats just dumb....

ridfastorbelast
08-20-2006, 06:46 PM
first.... when i ride alone or with friend always on dirt road and rodas or w-e.. always top speed.. and past them all..... yes in a drag a loose agaisnt a 450r... a banshee i beat him. cuz of my pipe... z 400 is about the sam cuz the sproket and it depans where we race.. but we mostly ride long time in the road and stuff.. we always do top end.. and we dont care about take off

yes im 16.. and age doesnt matter man..my friend is 16 and hes a pro dirt bike race agaisnt jean sebation roy he finish 4th and he 16.. age doesnt matter.... i started drive a clutch 4wheeler since im like 6years old...

rider's i ride with there good.. yes i argue im better then them... but we always ride for long time and strecht so it doesnt matter

what do u guys dont get im not talking about a drag race im talking about top speed here...

st8jacket
08-20-2006, 07:07 PM
so I geuss ATV Riders is completely wrong...
http://www.atvriders.net/TopSpeeds/topspeedbig.gif

ridfastorbelast
08-20-2006, 07:16 PM
lmao where did u get that from... raptor does more than so does the ex and so does the ds.. yes there wrong...

3my friend 300ex got clock at 107km-h

tha tmore than 54mph... im more tha 100% stats is wrong....

a pred due about 80 and it get beat by a raptor

theese stats are stupid

ridfastorbelast
08-20-2006, 07:23 PM
old god friend of mind bought a 2004 ex... he work at a honda shop.. they had a gps.. and it said it was does 118km-h in gravel

maybe the ex down ur house do 64mph but not here.. a 300ex does more thant that

st8jacket
08-20-2006, 07:44 PM
I think your concept of MPH is way off.....There is no way a stocker predator will do 80....Your just a silly french fry...

ridfastorbelast
08-20-2006, 07:49 PM
haha if u think ur the best.. and u think u know everything come down her and well learn u a lesson bud.... cuz ur dont know whta ur talking about...

wat ur F*ucken prob...... saying im a french frie

st8jacket
08-20-2006, 07:52 PM
first off i'm not your Bud....And your a jack ***....I'm done with this,and you....Goodbye...And your 400 has nothing for anyquad I own,and thats a cold hard fact....

ridfastorbelast
08-20-2006, 07:55 PM
lol ahhah alright... if u think u so pro.. come down here man... if u say like u agree with that satt u 450r will do what 80mph fll equip ahhaa.. or youll say ur banshee 150mph hahahahahahaha

st8jacket
08-20-2006, 08:12 PM
no my banshee will not go 150...I have timeslips that say 89 in 300foot..in 4th gear.No need for top speed....Its far from stock..and my 450 is far from stock also..I'm not a pro,far from it...I just build fast quads....and Im not talking about slip ons or any little bolt on charm you can buy over the counter...Ive been working on quads for 16 years now and do it well....so,I can say this...If I say it its true,unlike you...
video (http://www.atvfan.com/album/fullview/1617.avi)

mickey400ex
08-20-2006, 08:54 PM
you cant get an accurate reading in a car jackass, i had a 2 300exs for ever and it would barely outrun my ltf 500 4x4 on top end, and everytime we race its a top end battle too and i told u i killed a 406 hot cammed 2, piped, cold air intaked 400ex all through the gears and even on top end with a passenger, bring that ex down here and race my lt1 z28 in the quarter since you run 13.05 and i run 13.2 without the juice and if you beat the banshee and the car i will sign both of them over to you:rolleyes:

ridfastorbelast
08-22-2006, 07:11 PM
hey jsut got back from riding with outlaw and 2007 dvx here the result

me and the outlaw about the same speed if i start a bit infront of him all saty in front if he would be infront.. we would be infront... were next to next

dvx was about 2quad lenght behind us

st8jacket
08-22-2006, 07:28 PM
Haha,I just go a 400 and will be racing my 450 this weekend and will get the video up......Just to put closure on this...And will race a 250r also to add to the mix....I know what the outcome will be allready......

ridfastorbelast
08-22-2006, 07:38 PM
my result was on top end.... yes i agree i loose in a drag against a 450r... but i beat him when we bought are at top speed

mickey400ex
08-22-2006, 08:30 PM
you would have to atleast have 10mph over that 450r to catch it after it freaking smokes you by buslengths, so my best guess is that your "modded 400ex" will run anywhere from 85-90mph on top end, thats a pretty fast quad you have there man, you better be really careful riding at those speeds:cool:

ridfastorbelast
08-22-2006, 08:31 PM
id like to see a stock 450r beat my ex on top end.. anywyas think can beat me come down here

ridfastorbelast
08-22-2006, 08:34 PM
well it doesnt smoke me by a bus lenght maybe 3quad til i hit like 4 gear i get like 1 quad it 5th equal to him and past him...... beat him in less then 1km

mickey400ex
08-22-2006, 08:48 PM
why are u still argueing this, i guess your word is better than 50,000 people who are on atvriders, wont you post in other sections too that your 400ex is by far faster than the 450s, raptors, predators, and any other stock quad out there and lets just see how many people agree with you, i bet if you post this in each thread, you will be the only one that is dumb enough to say that a 16t wb piped 400ex can smoke anything on top end, i got a feeling you post this in the other sections cuz your just gonna get laughed at some more, I WILL have a video when i go back to my parents again of a stock banshee and a 16t 400ex:rolleyes:

ridfastorbelast
08-22-2006, 08:58 PM
first i didnt said i was the fastest quad.. and yes i beat them.. but i dont smoke them... i race a piped raptor( 2001) and beat him on top end.. i smoke a 1 pred cuz it was ****ed up... other pred ive race is close....( aroudn the same speed) but the troy lee edition beats me... the quad i smoked by the fartest on top end wheter a 450r,yfz,raptor,ltz 450r,pred,outlaw,was a 2006 450r bye about 3-4 quad lenght other was was bye 1-or 2 ....

and smoked all other 400 ( dvx,z400,kfx400)

if i send it to all the thread.. wheter people it say no we wont be beat and stuff so would i before till i saw my friend ex beat a 450r.. so i bought the same thing as he did.. except he has a k&n and i dont....

mickey400ex
08-22-2006, 09:36 PM
too bad i dont believe a word you say, where are those videos you said you had a couple months ago:confused: all i know is that my banshee will kill a 400ex on top end whether it has a 10t or a 100t front sprocket

ridfastorbelast
08-22-2006, 09:45 PM
i told u im waiting till my friends shee gets fix cuz all the other banshee around here dont want to race... cuz they said alll do a big deal over it.. and they so dont want me to to put it online... to down the shee...

that what they told me... cuz there now a drag it close... and top end i jsute smoke themm

ur funny there's no way ur stock shee will beat my ex
a stock shee didnt even beat me on top end

i dont know where u guys get that.. u guys are like my friend ohh i beated a yfz with my shee... i race him and i smoke him.... and race the yfx and i lost( when i was stock) i was like what happen to that...

it doesnt mean it 2 stroke it can beat anything man

st8jacket
08-22-2006, 09:50 PM
this kid is a moron...Staraight up silly...As most french are...

ridfastorbelast
08-22-2006, 09:55 PM
haha enought talking about someone come down here and will show it to u i would go anytime i jsut dont have my liscence

i beated a stock shee when i was stock now im way faster so will smoke it...drag prob will be close but top end the one with the shee will be lsot in my dust

catch me if u can bud

st8jacket
08-22-2006, 10:00 PM
I know I can so Im not worried...I think your the ones that worried,hiding behind the fact your in another country..Just interet mucles..Thats all..Take your 400 to the dealer and buy something faster...You really need it...french fry..haha...

ridfastorbelast
08-22-2006, 10:04 PM
i dont think so.. cuz.. if i need to go bye something fastest all the peep that buy a new 450r at like 10 g( can) or ltz 450r and stuff they should bring that back because there getting beat by my ex that paid 4grand sorry

st8jacket
08-22-2006, 10:10 PM
your still a moron...Hell,why did the top 3 make the 450's then,if the 400 is still faster than...There letting off the gas...every one of them,you know it,I know it and every one else..Your just too dumb to relize it...

ridfastorbelast
08-22-2006, 10:13 PM
not at all man.... i beat him on top end period... we change quads to... my friend with my ex was faster than me(i had the 450r) ,we keept top speed for about 1km long.. the 450r never past me on pavement

it was a 2006 450r...
there a bit slower than other model i think..

my friends dvx 2007 beats him on top end.. but he smoke us with is 450r in a drag

st8jacket
08-22-2006, 10:19 PM
wrongo about the 06.like everything else...And that 13 second run in the quarter you made...lets talk about that,you have been shying away from it....

ridfastorbelast
08-22-2006, 10:25 PM
yes that was i did 13.53 or 13.56 dont matter... kinda weird maybe the timer wast right

prob the timer what wrong... but that was my best time ever did usually do aorun 13.90. 13.90.. if i miss a shift 14.09. my worst 1-4 was 14.20

i didnt had a pipe at that time and gearing was change i putted 13 40

but i know i killed that civic beside's me...

ridfastorbelast
08-22-2006, 10:26 PM
13.53.. was with my 13-40t.. the other was 14-39 slowest was 15-38

coalson
08-23-2006, 08:47 AM
I out ran my 450 with the 400 ex this last weekend .

but my girlfriend was on the 450 and she doesnt get out of 2nd gear hahaha im just being stupid
hahaha french fry now thats funny
Im just checking for some of the videos french fry promised shoild have known that they werent here He prob broke his camera or his mom grounded him for lieing hahah french fry that cracks me up hahahaha

ridfastorbelast
08-23-2006, 09:03 AM
what the heck are u talking about u square head

ridfastorbelast
08-23-2006, 09:29 AM
lmao about u come downe here with ur quad.. and youll see it getting beated by a ex.... u get beat a a 2007dvx.. and i beat him to so haha..... it doesnt mean u paid 10g.. that it the fastest machine

it fast but it get beated

katch26
08-23-2006, 10:25 AM
aaaaahh I think he meant to call you a block head

katch26
08-23-2006, 10:34 AM

mickey400ex
08-23-2006, 11:38 AM
your full of it, the 1/4 mile is about accerlation, and you say you ran a 13.5???? when a hrc 450r on here is maybe really high 15's, so now by the way ur saying it that you can outrun a hrc 450r through the gears and on top end, so there you go bud, we know you have no ****ing idea what your talking about

mickey400ex
08-23-2006, 11:43 AM
also with that 13 sec 1/4 run, your saying that you can run right beside a CRF 450 dirtbike through the gears cuz thats what they usually run, but i forgot your ex traps 70-72 with the CRF traps 95-100mph, mm lets see, that is what a 25mph difference in traps, but if the CRF misses a shift then your gonna smoke in a 1/4 mile drag, dude you are a retard or your 400ex has a hayabusa streetbike motor on it:o :rolleyes:

katch26
08-23-2006, 12:02 PM
#1 he thinks his bike will do 149 km/h = 86.94 mph with just a gearing change hes crazy. You will gain some but considering a stock one will do somewhere in the neighborhood of 60 mph hes WAY off.

bansheerider4
08-23-2006, 01:10 PM
ur funny there's no way ur stock shee will beat my ex

im thinking(Since i just read that quote up above)that he mods his 400ex with what ever he has to try to beat a banshee...and from what im seeing(no videos)from this whole thing couldve ended if the video wouldve been made.and hell say oo im waiting for my friends banshee to get fixed,i thought you rode with alotof banshees you beat?but then youll say they dont wanna get it on video when really you dont wanna put it on video cuz you get beat by them?am i wrong?or am i right?i mean im no sherlock holmes or anything but if you put 1 and1 together you get 3 :chinese: :macho

bansheerider4
08-23-2006, 01:12 PM
boom bang boww its settled is 400 is slow and my 10sp mt.bike will beat it......:devil:

ridfastorbelast
08-23-2006, 03:48 PM
alright if u say if slow u ownt say slow when all be in front of you..... and today my friend clock me with his 4x4... but i was only i fourth gear.. and i was doing 110-115 kmh- in 4th gear

it not my fault my friend dont want to drag.. there's like what the point u know that u beat us and stuff... cuz there mad at me cuz im faster.... and they say all make a big deal out of it.... there were mad cuz i told my other friends i smoke their banshee...

if anyonece enought brave to come down here with a stock shee and think he can beat me.. well com down here

my friend his with scrambler 400 told me he was neck to neck with a 1999 banshee

and i smoke my friend scrambler

ridfastorbelast
08-23-2006, 03:55 PM
ahah first 86 mph does not equal to 149km-h lmao it equal to 137km-h.. and i do around that speed... i wont do 149km-h

but i have to admit i go faster than 130

i cant wait to find out my top end speed

i think it's pretty fast comparer to stock i did around 120km-h stock

now i do like 110-115km-h on 4th gear

i now u guys dont beleive me... but u should come down here u guy will get beat....

if u can follow esailly a outlaw youll be around my speed my i really doubt u guuys can do that with u shee...

the outlaw smoke the 450r and so do i ON TOP SPEED. not a drag

coalson
08-23-2006, 03:59 PM
this has to be my fav thread. When ever i have a bad day i just come and read this its like a bad comic book for some reason i just cant stop looking at htis one at least once a day

Lets get real ridefast no one can come there just to race you come on get real. i sound like a broken record but give up your the only one on yor side and you keep coming up with lame excuses as of why you cant get a video. They have shown top speeds of other atv's and you just say that thats bullcrap they dont know what tere talking about but in reality you have no clue what your talking about. Im begining to wonder if you even have a 400 lets see some pics of this miracle 400 If you even have one french fry i just had to say it it still cracks me up hahaha

katch26
08-23-2006, 04:08 PM
ok the outlaw may beat the 450r in a drag but not on top end cause the tranny is geared down from the pred (5 speed close ratio tranny similiar to pred tld but lower final gear)

ridfastorbelast
08-23-2006, 06:18 PM
wrong the outlaw wont. beat it the 450r cuz of the weight... but will smoke it on top end ive saw it lots.. my friend has the outlaw and hes the only one who has it ... the other outlaw is in a shop about 2 h aways from here

450r beat him in the drag.. not by alot.. after we beat him on top end

there not lame excuse... there are jsut to chiken to race me.. on a video

bansheerider4
08-23-2006, 06:45 PM
but u should come down here u guy will get beat....

i dont wanna get techinical and all but i think you should put you guys should come UP here instead of down since you live in CANADA!:confused:

st8jacket
08-23-2006, 06:50 PM
dude your such an ***...Face it without a video or even a picture no one will believe you...Lets see a pic of your 400 to start with....Let me geuss your cameras broke or the tooth fairy took it....YOUR FULL OF SH*T and you know it...And why do you think its all about top end speed..90% of people dont even get a chance to get the quads even close to it...A honest 300 foot drag is where its at...Rider skill hp all come into play....

mickey400ex
08-23-2006, 07:18 PM
i get a laugh everytime i read this, thats y i wont leave him alone. so ridfast y didnt u post back about u keeping up with a crf 450??? i want to hear that one and also id loved to see that stroked 500ex cuz thats the only a way a 400ex can run the way you say it does

katch26
08-23-2006, 07:42 PM
the outlaw has a lower top end then the 450 prob about the same as the 400ex. Its slower than the pred because of the internal gear ratio. Cannot be fixed with the use of gears!!! YOU ARE A LIAR!!

ridfastorbelast
08-23-2006, 08:15 PM
first u dont have an outlaw... ive try it.. and my friend own and it smoke the 450r... were about the same speed. around 135-140km-h

i dunno never ride with a crf 450.. im sure it beats me...

around here all my friend we dont care about acceleration.. we mostly jsute do top end and most of the trails are nice to do top end to...

yes i do have picture of my quad.. jsut trying to ajsut a seize to put into this because picture is to big... but if it doesnt fit all have some prob for this week end..

would send u a videos but it way to big...

mickey400ex
08-23-2006, 08:35 PM
your ex will not do 81-84mph, you are just plain dumb. havent u read other threads that say 400exs are flat on top end??, your not gonna gain 10-15mph on top end just with a sprocket and a crappy pipe, so lets just face reality, go race a crf 450 and see what happens, the outcome will be like a stock honda civic versus a funny car, so im gonna be like you, bring your ex down here to ky and get smoked by a stock banshee, 450r, kfx 400, 660 raptor, yfz450, a ds 650 baja, and hell even maybe a kawasaki brute force 750

ridfastorbelast
08-23-2006, 09:00 PM
i would come anytime.... when my friend clock me.. i try to put a cam. in the car and check the speedometer to prove it to u guys...
tired of u guys saying i wont do it.. yes i will... yes i beat F*UCKEND STOCK shee's and other quad maybe not the ds... but other u said yes

well trust me it did a big diffence...

ex vs stock 450r... on top end lost with about 5-6 quad lenght maybe more... and know i past them with a bout 1-3 quad lenght...

if u put that together u need lots of speed to ang get that 8 quad lenght or more in front of u

mickey400ex
08-23-2006, 09:04 PM
come on down then, be here saturday, or if not here then im going to video tape another 400ex getting smoked and i will even clock my buddys baja on the bike to show that it wont do 84 mph:rolleyes: