PDA

View Full Version : Mini Quad of the Month poll is ready

TheFontMaster
06-23-2006, 12:35 PM
Well july's poll is up and ready for people to start voting. This month is just for the minis.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=239435

06-23-2006, 03:00 PM
WOW :eek2: :eek2: those are some sick minis...i didnt expect so many nice ones

i love papys build up of his hybrid :p and i thought that he deserved it the most (and cody even helped wretchin)

it was a close call tho...there was that 90 that looked like a 450r and that other kasea and of course wvspeedfreeks little mini was sick...

good luck to all

motoxgirl419
06-24-2006, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by mjpridered10
WOW :eek2: :eek2: those are some sick minis...i didnt expect so many nice ones

i love papys build up of his hybrid :p and i thought that he deserved it the most (and cody even helped wretchin)

it was a close call tho...there was that 90 that looked like a 450r and that other kasea and of course wvspeedfreeks little mini was sick...

good luck to all

I think the kids getting involved working on their mini is the fun of it. I know my daughter loves going out and working on hers with her dad. She has learned so much about her quad that only working on it would teach her. She has learned what tool does what. I like to watch her and her dad work together on it. Then as she gets older maybe she wont need her dad for those lil things.

TheFontMaster
06-29-2006, 08:49 PM
Bump, The poll will end tomorow.

Pappy
06-29-2006, 09:43 PM
get in there and vote! the mini quads should recieve as many votes as the adult quads..do your part!