PDA

View Full Version : is this posible?

1ride2for-god
06-23-2006, 12:13 PM
hi, my sister flipped her 2006 fourtrx350ES the other day. Now it's not running anymore. I smelled the air filter and it was flooded with gas, so I took the carborator out, pulled it apart, and cheched it, then put it back together.:ermm: There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it, couldn't find anything nocked out of place or broken, so I put it back on. The engine still doesn't ack like it's getting any gas. I'm wondering if it is posible that the intake valve is locked up somehow. The engine still turns over when you hit the starter button, I'm out of resorses people, so if you have any ideas feed me. God bless.:)

yellowzo3
06-23-2006, 12:42 PM
take the spark plug out and see if its flooded. also clean the air filter and then put it back on...make sure you still have gas because it might have spilled all over. did anything else get broken during the crash? any switches or anything?

1ride2for-god
06-23-2006, 12:55 PM
Oh, duhh.:rolleyes: Man I wounder why i didnt remember to check the spart plug, dang. I couldn't find anything els that is wrong with it. I'll go check the stinking spark plug.:p I'm wating for the air filter to dry out, then it's going back on. And it's still got almost a full tank. Have a good day man.:) God bless.

yellowzo3
06-23-2006, 12:58 PM
thanks and hopefully you have a good day too if you get it all sorted out haha...if you need anymore help or have any more questions post them up...ill keep an eye on this thread to try and help you out...let us know if you get it running.

1ride2for-god
06-23-2006, 01:00 PM
k man, will do.

Trevor
06-23-2006, 01:25 PM
This may be easier than you think! Did you check the kill switch to see if it's on or damaged? You may not be lucky enough to just have this as your problem!

Choppers
06-23-2006, 01:47 PM
check the fuses if you have any

exrider008
06-23-2006, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Trevor
This may be easier than you think! Did you check the kill switch to see if it's on or damaged? You may not be lucky enough to just have this as your problem!

ya try the kill switch. also its a 2006 so im gessing u just got it, so why dont u just bring it back to the dealer and they will cover it under warranty

1ride2for-god
06-26-2006, 01:51 PM
Haha, thanks to whoever told me to check the sparkplug. The stinking cord came of:blah: it's running like before now:D thanks to everybody else's effort:) God bless everybody.