PDA

View Full Version : Rossier question???

trx400exxracer
06-23-2006, 12:32 AM
OK how much is it for a black rossier system and do they just sell slip-ons and do you carry the tc disc to put on the rossier:D :confused:

Pappy
06-23-2006, 07:39 AM
if rossier carries it i can get it, IF they have the TC unit in stock

they only sell full systems

trx400exxracer
06-23-2006, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
if rossier carries it i can get it, IF they have the TC unit in stock

they only sell full systems

how much for a full system

trx400exxracer
06-23-2006, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by trx400exxracer
how much for a full system

^^^^

here is what i was talking about they said 10 disc make it 96 db i figure that way i could keep it quiet at the house and then at the track take about 4 disc out and it will still be under 100db

whats the price on a full system

Pappy
06-23-2006, 08:26 PM
Full systems are $415 shipped.

trx400exxracer
06-23-2006, 09:01 PM
ever seen this before Pappy

Pappy
06-23-2006, 09:03 PM
nope thats a first for me. we run them as they come from rossier, but if joe says that set up works and lowers the db then id trust the info. not sure if i like the looks of it, but something has to be done to all pipes to shut them up!

trx400exxracer
06-23-2006, 09:06 PM
nope thats a first for me. we run them as they come from rossier, but if joe says that set up works and lowers the db then id trust the info. not sure if i like the looks of it, but something has to be done to all pipes to shut them up!

no Joe didnt say that someone on here that had it said it i think and something could be done with the tip like putting the original tip at the end or something like that

but i think it is a pretty kewl idear

Pappy
06-23-2006, 09:07 PM
i thought everyone was using the yoshi spark arrestor or end cap on the rossier.

trx400exxracer
06-23-2006, 09:15 PM
i thought everyone was using the yoshi spark arrestor or end cap on the rossier.

do what now please explain cause i want a good pipe that you can change the db levels of

Pappy
06-23-2006, 09:28 PM
I was told that running either the Yoshi spark arrestor, end cap or maybe even thier torque tube will lower the db and not affect performance too badly.

I havent played around with any of these things, I bolt them on, jet the carb and haul ***.

trx400exxracer
06-23-2006, 09:32 PM
I was told that running either the Yoshi spark arrestor, end cap or maybe even thier torque tube will lower the db and not affect performance too badly.

I havent played around with any of these things, I bolt them on, jet the carb and haul ***.
i hear you

but $415 shipped include powdercoating or does it cost extra

and are you excepting sponsorships if so what does a rider have to do to get sponsored by your company i am already sponsored and have a resume but what are your expectations like what would you like us to sport on our quads for you if we got a sponsorship from you pm me if you like

Pappy
06-23-2006, 09:43 PM
i dont mind coating them, but it would add extra shipping. the 415 is a direct shipped price from rossier to your door. i believe getting a black can from rossier adds $25 TO THE COST

I havent worked out a sponsorship package for 07 yet.

trx400exxracer
06-23-2006, 09:51 PM
i dont mind coating them, but it would add extra shipping. the 415 is a direct shipped price from rossier to your door. i believe getting a black can from rossier adds $25 TO THE COST

I havent worked out a sponsorship package for 07 yet.

well let me know when you do cause i am running 2nd in 4-stroke B in local southest series and heres my resume

Cameron Rogers # 48
- Request for sponsorship –

Competitor: Cameron Rogers

Hometown: Eastman, Georgia

Class: Pro ATV in Hi-point series---4-stroke B in sorcs series

Race Quad/bike: 2004 400ex

Competition type: Cross Country, Endurance, Hare Scrambles

Current Series: -GCCS (Georgia Cross Country Series) – Pro and sport ATV class

Accomplishments: - GCCS 2003-2004 3rd place overall ATV sport class
-GCCC 2005 3rd place overall Pro ATV sport class
- Numerous podiums in Pro Sport ATV

Goals: To train seriously (lifting, exercising, riding.)
Focus on races and being consistent.
Represent my sponsors the best I can on and off track
Corporate Sponsor: Powermadd

Associate sponsors: Bearden race fuels divisions
Sunoco Race Fuels
Four

I plan to represent my sponsors well on and off track. I will wear their merchandise such as caps, shirts, shoes, etc. . . . I will place sticker and decals on transportation hauler, bike, and race equipment. I will also hang race banners in pit area. I will also list sponsors in event media such as newspaper, website point standings, and so on. Thank you very much for taking time to read my resume.

Cameron Rogers
1008 Chester Hwy.
Eastman, Georgia 31023

House- **********
Cell- ***********
dcameronrogers@gmail.com
www.csrracing.net

400 SS EX
06-23-2006, 10:01 PM
I think I might have been the person you saw talking about TC discs. I don't run a Rossier I run a TC Shorty ,but that doesn't change anything with the discs. At the track I take all the discs off ( Very little backpressure, but alot of top end horsepower) Around the house I put on about 8 discs ( plenty of backpressure, alots of torque, but a suffering top-end) The less discs you have the quieter,torqueier,and 'less top-end performing' While the more discs you have gives you less torque,more noise, and more top end power. So at the track you would want to run more discs not less. Just think more discs create more open space for the exhaust gases to exit,more power, and more noise.----Once you get them it'll take you a day tops to figure out how you want it.---Hope I cleared things up:p