PDA

View Full Version : Derisi Or Gt thunder ???????? or C&D

Over-land 450r
06-22-2006, 08:55 PM
Ok i have 450r With +2 A-arms and i was thinking between lond travel or geting the stockers rebuild.

I no with the stock shocks you cant tell the difference ith Comp and Rebound. when you get them rebuild Can u notice them??

Also i plan on racing B class for Mx would it be worth it?

And if you could also give me some pricees On the front and rear with link it would be grreat... Thanks Alot
Rob

Colby@C&DRacing
06-23-2006, 08:41 AM
When properly setup the 450r stock shocks are a great performing set of shocks. I race A class XC on mine and really love the perfomance. You will notice a difference in handling and stability.

The valving and spring rates from the factory just don't work very well and limit the shocks range of adjustability.

You are going to here 100 opinions on what setup is best. All I can say is educate your self on the different options and talk to the companies that do the conversions, that way you can make an educated choice.Look at adjustment options( can you adjust the shocks fully when you get them back or do they have to be returned to the builder for changes), Is the ride height fully adjustable by you, etc.