PDA

View Full Version : race this weekend????

oj250r
08-14-2002, 08:19 PM
there is a race this weekend at or around loretta lynn's ranch hurricane mills, tenn..anyone going to race or watch????if you r gonna race tell me what to look for and i will root u on:D ..lol

Razorback
08-14-2002, 08:44 PM
A race? how 'bout THE race! man, i wish i could come, but that's a long way for me and i didn't plan enough in advance. i've got several buddies from texas going to be there, though. some watching, some riding. you'll have a blast if you go...

Lurch
08-14-2002, 09:10 PM
I'll be there.
http://www.racewebcreations.com/images/newestmojavepics/outside3.jpg

AtvMxRider
08-15-2002, 06:08 PM
Hey Lurch that is a nice Kawi. Ilike the green frame.

Buzzsaw
08-15-2002, 07:01 PM
hey, RazorbackEXRider are you going to the race sat. nite.

Razorback
08-15-2002, 07:26 PM
i might. i hadn't thought about it much, but i did plan on riding this weekend. it'll be the first time since my last crash. if it was at the badlands, i might not, but since it's at village creek, there's a good chance i will. how 'bout you? did you get your quad back? give me the scoop. i wonder if they'll even have enough riders for the pro class since johnny, hunter and cody will all be at loretta lynn's?

250rmike
08-15-2002, 09:51 PM
wasnt that quad on ebay? i was just wondering what the reserve was cause i was looking at it.

MxDale71
08-16-2002, 10:48 AM
Razorback - you don't like Badlands? Russ is changin up the track right now, so I wonder what it'll be like. I'll be at Village Creek for sure. There probably won't be many quads there, so that might give me a good advantage in the Full Moon Series :D. If you race, are you gonna race the Intermediate/Pro/ or Novice class? I've decided to run the Intermediate class. Me and Kenneth took a few practice laps with the Novice riders and we were just weaving through people... I couldn't jump ANYTHING cause I was being held back to much. After my last wreck in the Nov class, I decided that class was a little to dangerous for me. Crap, if Kenneth runs the Intermediate class, they might as well go ahead and give him the trophy... he's faster than a lot of the Pro class riders.

Buzzsaw300 - What do you ride? Have I met you before?

Razorback
08-16-2002, 11:37 AM
well, it's not that i don't like the badlands, i'm just a little shy of it right now since my first and only trip there ended very badly :) i will go back, i just want to get some time on the quad first. i'll run intermediate class. like you, i just don't want to mess with the novice class. i think you can get hurt with people who are just getting started or who are afraid to jump.

you're right about kenny. he is one fast mo fo. all those years of dirt bike riding really shows up for him on the track. i'm still waivering a little, but i'm almost positive i'll ride tomorrow night. i'll see you there.

Buzzsaw
08-16-2002, 06:31 PM
The quad is through but , i decided to send of the cdi to cs to be moded and he is at loretta's so no cdi. Ready to row and get beat by thomas brown, MxDale71, no we have not meet seen you at caddo riding , it's now a 316ex. But i'm go sat. to watch some friends from G-town race.

Razorback
08-16-2002, 06:40 PM
buzzy - cool. i'll look for you there. are your friends on bikes or quads? hope to see you there.

Buzzsaw
08-16-2002, 06:45 PM
they on quads, And I'll have the qaud next week at badlands.

MxDale71
08-16-2002, 08:08 PM
Buzzsaw - you were at Caddo? You shoulda stopped and said hi. Were you pitted over there w/ all the people around where the scores tower is?

Buzzsaw
08-16-2002, 08:57 PM
ya, with so friends that just moved back from flordia and need a place to rider local. didn't have my bike there. but, you will know it when you see it the orange # 31 300ex.

Sick0
08-17-2002, 11:38 AM
can't