PDA

View Full Version : the joke thread

nickmelll
06-22-2006, 11:17 AM
post ur jokes

Little April was not the best student in Sunday school.
Usually she slept through the class.

One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, "Tell me, April, who created the universe?"

When April didn't stir, little Johnny, a boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear. "GOD ALMIGHTY!" shouted April and the teacher said, "Very good" and April fell back asleep.

A while later the teacher asked April, "Who is our Lord and Saviour," But, April didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. 'JESUS CHRIST!" shouted April and the teacher said, "very good," and April fell back to sleep.

Then the teacher asked April a third question. "What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?" And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time April jumped up and shouted, "IF YOU STICK THAT F*****G THING IN ME ONE MORE TIME, I'LL BREAK IT IN HALF AND STICK IT UP YOUR ARSE!"

The Teacher fainted.

nickmelll
06-22-2006, 11:20 AM
another..

An armless man in a long jacket walks into a bathroom and stands by a urinal...

Soon seeing he needs help to use the toilet he asks a closeby man, " Can you help me point my penis" ?

The man reluctantly accepted but, decided not to look at the mans penis. After a few seconds of holding it he thinks, " Hey! I'm grabbing it right"? " So I should look, I have a right"!

He looks down at the mans member and sees that is beyond hidious. Startled he jumps back and lets go, asking. " What the hell is wrong with it ?"

The "armless" man pulls his arms out of his jacket and says "I dunno, but, I ain't touchin' it." and walks away.

06-22-2006, 11:51 AM
Why'd the chicken cross the road? To prove to the raccoon he could make it. :devil:

400exrules
06-22-2006, 12:05 PM
go to bed with problem in hand, wake up with solution

CHEVYZ
06-22-2006, 12:25 PM
Here are some that my buddies posted on another forum.......
#1 Peter met Sharon in a nightclub.

They enjoyed each other's company very much and at the end of the
evening Sharon invited Peter to her place, where they quickly got
involved in a passionate and energetic session of sex.

Finally, tired and satisfied, they both lay back in the bed and
snuggled up close to each other. After a short while, Sharon began
tenderly stroking Peter's manhood.

Surprised but appreciative, Peter comments, "Surely you can't be
ready for more already?"

Sharon replies, "No, but every now and then I get a bit nostalgic,
and miss the days when I had mine."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 (Thought this was funny) Fun Things to Do at a Drive-Thru

1. Drive through the drive-thru in reverse and let your passenger order.
2. Ask the price of almost everything on the menu and then order something that you didn't ask the price for.
3. Tell the employee that your window is broken. Order and then pay with your door open. When the food comes, roll down the window and snatch your order from their hands.
4. Go to McDonald's and demand a big breakfast at 11:30 at night. Put up a fight.
5. Pay for a large order in pennies and nickels.
6. Order in another language. Be careful what neighborhood you're in.
7. When asked if they can take your order, tell them you are just window-shopping and drive on.
8. Laugh sadistically when asked if you would like ketchup.
9. Ask the cashier how they fit into that little box.
10. If they make you wait, make them wait when they come back on.
11. Demand to speak to the manager. When they come on, complain that you did not like the way the employee said, "May I take your order?"
12. When asked if they can take your order say, "Why, can I take yours?"
13. If they ask you to wait, order anyway and keep doing it till they yell at you.
14. Pretend your car has broken down. Ask for assistance moving it. When they come out, drive away.
15. Tell them you have to use the bathroom.
16. Order a cup of water and two napkins. That's it.
17. Don't order when they come on. Just sit there. If a line forms behind you, get out of the car and cause a scene.
18. When they hand you your food, hand them a bag with all the trash from your car in it.
19. Just stare at them when you pay and get your food. Don't break your stare.
20. Honk your horn the whole way through the line.
------------------------------------------------------------------

#3 Potential & Reality

A kid comes home from school with a writing assignment.

He asks his father for help.
"Dad, can you tell me the difference between potential and reality?"

His father looks up, thoughtfully, and then says,
"I'll demonstrate. Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Robert Redford
for a million dollars. Then go ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt
for a million dollars. Then come back and tell me what you've learned."

The kid is puzzled, but decides to ask his mother.
"Mom, if someone gave you a million dollars, would you sleep with Robert Redford?"

"Don't tell your father, but yes, I would."

He then goes to his sister's room.
"Sis, if someone gave you a million dollars, would you sleep with Brad Pitt?"

She replies, "Omigod! Definitely!"

The kid goes back to his father.
"Dad, I think I've figured it out. Potentially, we are sitting on two million bucks,
but in reality, we are living with two sluts."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#4 WASTING TIME...

A little boy walks into his parents room to see his mom on top of his dad bouncing up and down.

The mom sees her son and quickly dismounts, worried about what her son has seen,
she dresses quickly and goes to find him. The son sees his mom and asks,

"What were you and dad doing?"

The mother replies, "Well, you know how your daddy has a big tummy and sometimes
I have to get on top of it to help flatten it."

"You're wasteing your time" say's the boy.

"Why is that?", asked his mother puzzeld.

"Well when you go shopping the lady next door comes over and gets on her kness
and blows it right back up."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

#5 At the 1997 World Women's Conference the first speaker from England
stood up:

"At last years' conference we spoke about being more
assertive with our husbands. Well after the conference I went home
and
told my husband that I would no longer cook for him and that he
would
have to do it himself. After the first day I saw nothing. After the
second day I saw nothing. But after the third day I saw that he had
cooked a wonderful roast lamb."

The crowd cheered.

The second speaker from America stood up: "After last years'
conference I went home and told my husband that I would no longer do
his laundry and that he would have to do it himself. After the first
day I saw nothing. After the second day I saw nothing. But after the
third day I saw that he had done not only his own washing but my
washing as well."

The crowd cheered.

The third speaker from Australia stood up: "After last years'
conference I went home and told my husband that I would no longer do
his shopping and that he would have to do it himself. After the
first
day I saw nothing. After the second day I saw nothing. But after the
third day I could see a little bit out of my left eye."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

#6 A woman and man get into a car accident. Both of their cars are totally demolished,
but amazingly neither of them is hurt.

After they crawl out of the wreckage, the woman says, "Wow, look at our cars - there's
nothing left! Thank God we are all right. This must be a sign from Him that we should
be friends and not try to pin the blame on each other."

The man replies, "Oh yes, I agree with you completely."

The woman points to a bottle on the ground and says, "And here's another miracle.
Somehow this bottle of Scotch from my back seat didn't break. Surely God wants us
to drink this Scotch and celebrate our good fortune."

Then she hands the bottle to the man. The man nods his head in agreement,
opens it, and chugs about a third of the bottle to calm his nerves. He then hands
it back to the woman. The woman takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap back on,
and hands it back to the man.

The man asks, "Aren't you having any?"

The woman replies, "No. I think I'll just wait for the police..."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will post some more later on....

:cool:

zedicus00
06-22-2006, 12:33 PM
how do you make 4 pounds of fat look good.....?

put a nipple on it... BADum-CHHH!!!

quadsquadron221
06-22-2006, 12:45 PM
A little boy is about 10 years old and his grandpa are out fishing and the grandpa is drinking a beer and the little boy says grandpa can i have a drink of that. The grandpa say can you touch your dick to your ***. The little boy says no and the grandpa says well your not old enough then.

A few years down the road the little boy is about 15 and is fishing with his granpa who is drinking beer. The little boy says grandpa can i have a drink of that beer and the granpa says can you touch your dick to your *** and the little boy says no so grandpa says your still not old enough yet.

A few more years go by and the kid is about 24 and he and grandpa are out fishing and the kid is pounding the beers. Grandpa says grandson can i have one of your beers the kid replys can you tough you dick to your ***, the grandpa says yes and the kid replys well why dont you go **** yourself.

1fst400
06-22-2006, 01:39 PM
" I was madder than a keebler elfe geting demoted to fudge pecker!"

Rider-trx_250ex
06-24-2006, 04:13 PM
So there is this traveler lost in the woods and he comes across a cabin. He makes his way to it and knocks on the door.

An old chinese man answers and says "you are lost , you may eat and spend the night as long as you keep your hands off of my daughter. And if you don't, I will inflict the 3 chinese torture methods on you." The traveler is amazed as how he knows this and is thinking sure, his daughter can't be that hott, so he says, "ya, sure."

So now there sitting at the dinner table and the chinese man calls his daughter for dinner and the traveler sees her and she is amazing. After dinner they all retire to their rooms and the traveler is like I'll go into her room and we can 'mess around' and I'll sneak back to my room before the old man wakes up.

So the traveler does and they 'get to know each other' and a couple of hours before the sun comes up he goes back to his room to get some sleep.

He wakes up with a big boulder on his chest with a sign pinned to it saying "Chinese torture #1- Big boulder on chest." So the traveler gets up and throws the boulder out the window.

On the window he notices a note saying, "Chinese torture #2- Left nut tied to boulder." So the traveler thinks a couple of broken limbs aren't as bad as losing a testicle, so he jumps out of the window.

On the way down he sees a sign on a tree branch saying, "Chinese torture #3- Right nut tied to bedpost.

Tell me what you think of this on a scale of 1-10.

coolex
06-24-2006, 05:09 PM
8-9 but it gave me chills

Blue250X
06-24-2006, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by coolex
8-9 but it gave me chills

haha, i ahd to readjust the way i was sitting

06-24-2006, 05:20 PM
A rich lonely widow decided that she needed another man in her life so she placed an ad, which read something like this:

RICH WIDOW LOOKING FOR MAN TO SHARE LIFE AND FORTUNE ...NEEDS TO HAVE THESE QUALIFICATIONS:

1) WON'T BEAT ME UP
2) WON'T RUN AWAY
3) HAS TO BE GREAT IN BED

For several months, her phone rang off the hook, her doorbell was ringing constantly, she received tons of mail, etc., all to no avail: none seemed to match her qualifications.

Then one day the doorbell rang yet again. She opened the door to find a man with no arms and no legs lying on the welcome mat.

Perplexed, she asked, "Who are you? And what do you want?"

"Hi," he said, " your search is over, for I'm the man of your dreams. I've got no arms so I can't beat you up and no legs so I can't run away."

"Well, then," she said, "what makes you think that you're so great in bed?"

To which he replied,..... "Well, I rang the doorbell, didn't I?

06-24-2006, 05:35 PM
An American goes into a bar and sits down next to an English guy.

The American notices that the English guy has a huge BIC Lighter.

The American says, "Wow cool lighter, where did you get it?"

The english guy says, "A genie granted me one wish when I rubbed this bottle".

"Wow", says the American, "Can I have a go?"

"Sure", Says the Englishman.

The american rubs the bottle and the genie comes out, "You have one wish" Says the genie.

The American wishes for a million bucks, the genie grants the wish.

About 5 minutes later a load of ducks come into the bar, there are thousands of them.

The American says "I don't believe this I wished for a million bucks, not a million ducks".

The englishman says "Well do you really think i wished for a 12 inch BIC?".

250xdude
06-24-2006, 06:33 PM
A redhead,brunette and a blonde were about to get executed, the man puts the redhead in front of a firing squad and yells, ready aim, but she yells out EARTHQUAKE!!
And they all scramble and she gets away, so he grabs the brunette and says ready aim, but she yells TORNADO!!
Again they all scramble and she gets away, so he grabs the blonde and says ready aim, she yells out FIRE!!

440xcex
06-24-2006, 08:39 PM
2 amish women were in the garden digging up potatoes,the one said these look like my husbands balls! the other one said , my god their that big and the 1st one laughed and said NO THEIR THAT DIRTY!!!:eek2:

06-24-2006, 09:01 PM
3 turtles went on a picnic. This picnic was 2 hours away and once they got there they realized they forgot the drinks. They all voted and nominated turtle 3 to go back and get the drinks. Turtle 3 said "Alright, but don't eat the sandwiches while I'm gone." They both promised and watched turtle 3 walk away until he disappeared. 2 days go by and the turtles begin to become hungry and wonder if he is ever going to come back. On the third day they say he's gone, and open the basket and get ready to take a bite out of the sandwich when turtle 3 popped out of the bush and yelled "I KNEW IT, YOU WERE GOING TO EAT THE SANDWICHES WHILE I WAS GONE."

outlaw450r
06-24-2006, 09:02 PM
Two kids at school were arguing about whose parents are better. "My dad is stronger than yours," said the first.
"No, my dad is stronger," said the second.
"My dad can lift his truck,"replied the first.
"Well, my dad can lift my house," the second replied.
"Well, my mom is better than yours," the first said.
The second replied," Yeah, that's what my dad says, too."

PolarisRider
06-24-2006, 09:06 PM
This was written by a guy... it's pretty damn smart. Girls -- Have a sense of humor!

I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

FOR EXAMPLE:

One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed.

Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me."

I said, "WHAT??!! What was that?!"

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear...

"You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man."

She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?"

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said, "Lets get a pair for each outfit."

We went on to the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you... she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis.

I think I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey." She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, "I think this is all dear, let's go to the cashier."

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey, I don't feel like it."

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, "WHAT?"

I then said, "Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman."

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?"

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either....but at least that ***** knows I'm smarter than her.

06-24-2006, 09:08 PM
^^^^^^ Damn. Just...damn. I'm surprised she didn't neuter him on the spot.

06-25-2006, 12:24 PM
lol some of these are really funny

Mean250r
06-25-2006, 03:01 PM
ARE YOU READYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :devil: :devil:

two pretzles were walking down the stree, one was assaulted

BADUM CHHHHHHHHHHHH :o

RaptorRacer45
06-26-2006, 07:15 PM
A Guy walks into a Bar......Ouch:D

DJJ450r
06-26-2006, 07:20 PM
two blondes walked into a bar, you would think one would duck:p

250r4life
06-28-2006, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Blue250X
haha, i ahd to readjust the way i was sitting

me too.. i didnt like that.. it hurt jsut thinking about it

red4r
06-28-2006, 05:09 PM
Well this guy and his buddy were out hunting. And his friend goes wow this scope is amazing i can see everything from here, i can even see your house...AND YOUR WIFE CHEATING ON YOU!:eek2: He sas thats it im sick of that women... shoot her in the head and take the guys man hood...His friend goes i can do that with one shot!!!

BAADDDUMM CHHHHHHHH

Sjorge450R
06-28-2006, 05:40 PM
there are these two friends that are hiking through the woods. The one gets bit by a poisonous snake in his *****. He said to the other, "You need to go find help" The man then leaves his friend and goes off to find help.

He finds this small village and asks for the doctor. He finaly found the doctor and he told him that his friend got bit by a snake and needs help. The doctor replied "I have a women that is about to go into labor and I can't leave, but I will tell you what you can do. You can suck the poison out of your friend and that will save him." The man leaves the village and goes back to his friend.

When he arrives, his friend asks, "So what did the doctor say?"
The man replies, "He said your gonna die."

Conman007
06-28-2006, 06:47 PM
im not racists and dont take this rasists its just a joke

what do u say when its mid night and ur tv is floating away
"drop it n***a"

go to www.komickidz.piczo.com (http://www.komickidz.piczo.com)

06-28-2006, 07:18 PM
what do u call a mexican that lives in Cananda??

a frostback

and why ddi the chicken cross the playground?? to get to the other SLIDE!

why did the turtle cross the road?? to get to the shell station...

how u say a black mans phone number??? free, fi,fo, fo free fo free

a mexican and a indian jump off a cliff at the same time....witch hits the ground first??? WHO CARES?

what did the lil black boy get for his brithday??? your bike

theres a white kid and a black kis both in 3rd grade, witch has a bigger cock??? the black one....hes 23 years old

i love jokes, expesically the stupid ones...like...dd u hear about the car made out of wood?? it has a wooden motor, wooden wheels, and wooden doors....and it wooden go!!

Conman007
06-28-2006, 08:04 PM
haha i love the wooden one if you dont mind im goinput that on my website

troutman561
06-28-2006, 08:08 PM
Cool down with the racist jokes because soon someone will say something, I personally dont care but I remember a thread like this got shut down awhile ago because of those types of jokes...

Nick110
06-28-2006, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Conman007
haha i love the wooden one if you dont mind im goinput that on my website

Do you evern have a quad? And do you do anything else but adertise your gay site?

trick250r
06-28-2006, 08:16 PM
there's this jewish moil who's just about to retire. through all of the years, he's been saving the "clippings" of his patients. he then takes these clippings to a local leather shop where he asks if the clippings can be made into anything. i mean he has bags full of clippings, just a ****load. the leatherworker said to the moil, "come back in a week, we'll have a product ready for you." so the moil comes back in a week and asks for his special product. the clerk hands him a pink wallet. completely befuddled, the moil asks, "how can you only give me this little wallet when i gave you bags and bags of clippings?" the clerk simply replies, "just rub the wallet... it'll turn into a suitcase." :D

Conman007
06-29-2006, 05:12 PM
yes i have honda300ex and i justwant people to c it

Blue_Streak23
06-29-2006, 06:25 PM
> There is a black guy and a puerto rican guy in a car...who's driving? The cops!

(don't be offended...)

> How many Jews can fit in a car? Two in the front, three in the back, and twenty-two in the ash tray.

coolex
06-29-2006, 06:52 PM
man i have some good racist jokes but i will keep them to myself because i dnt feel like geting banned