PDA

View Full Version : graphics for black plastic???

bert400
06-22-2006, 09:57 AM
i am posting this for a friend. he has black laker custom plastic on his 400 and wants to get graphics. does anyone have graphics on there black plastic? Got any ideas on what to get for graphics?

400 SS EX
06-22-2006, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by bert400
i am posting this for a friend. he has black laker custom plastic on his 400 and wants to get graphics. does anyone have graphics on there black plastic? Got any ideas on what to get for graphics?

I'm from Perryville across the river and I know graphics for black plastic can be hard to find. I don't have black plastic but I do have custom graphics. You can come over here to Brewer Graphics, and talk with a lady named Val and she will help you design things out. Or like I did just find a few different pictures or something you like the look of, take it in and she will program it and you'll have custom graphics in like a week. Brewer Graphics is right by Young and Sons Funeral homa in case you would want to check into this. Or PM me and you can look at mine, I come to Chester once a week to mow grass.