PDA

View Full Version : maybe a new pipe?

z400mafiaman
06-21-2006, 08:58 PM
i was wondering if the DG Bullet pipe for the z400 is any good for it? horsepower wise, torque maybe?

Holsh
06-22-2006, 09:17 AM
I have seen them before and are cheap. but never have heard much on them. I posted something like this before and will try to find it.

CHEVYZ
06-22-2006, 01:42 PM
From my experience with them, DG products are pretty much junk. I have not seen the dyno charts for the Z400, but I have seen them with DG pipes for the 400EX. Although torque is somewhat increased, horsepower is actually decreased over stock. I would suggest spending your money elsewhere... you will be happier later on.:ermm:

YFZ450Ridr
06-22-2006, 01:46 PM
i bought my 400 a little over a year ago and it came with ALOT of dg stuff on it. little by little it is all just falling apart. bumper, nerfs, and full skids. before i got my bike i didnt really have an opinion on dg, now i have lost all faith in them and hate thier products. they just have an overall bad name in the atv world. i would never buy one of their pipes. there are WAY better pipes out there for your money!

z400mafiaman
06-24-2006, 10:17 PM
thanks guys i was just thinkin about it. i really want to buy a full yoshi pipe but its really expensive.

GooseZ400
06-25-2006, 09:10 AM
rocky mountain has a full yosh for under 400 I think dont quote me on that. If a yosh is what you want then save up and get it.You'll be much happier in the end. Good power gain and great sound

z400mafiaman
06-25-2006, 10:00 PM
ya, but what yosh should i get? yer profile says you got a rs-3 . hows that?
o ya and by the way you live pretty close do you go to bear creek at all?

GooseZ400
06-26-2006, 04:14 PM
been there once didnt really like it all that well. it has one good hill climb though. I mainly ride at Crow Canyon, Wayne National, and Perry State forest. If interested 7/1 we got a group heading to perry.

Anyways back on subject

I love my rs-3. Gave me a great gain and that good throaty sound. They have a few more models but I was a little budget minded and I dont regret it one bit.

Get a yosh. they know suzukis better than anyone else.
Hmf makes a good one to. I try to stick with what I know works the best.
I never heard anything great about anyothers than yosh and hmf
My nod goes to the yosh though