PDA

View Full Version : Forced to sell everything!

ncyfz
06-21-2006, 08:39 PM
*PLEASE READ BEFORE SKIPPING OVER OR ASKING QUESTIONS*

ok guys and gals i have to sell everything as is the way it sits ASAP!. this bike is a 2004 YFZ 450 and it has been torn down twice already to keep things up on it. i've have spent in the neighborhood of $13,000 - $15,000 (including the price of the bike) and yes i have receipts for about 95% of it. I WILL NOT PART IT OUT, SO DON'T ASK! the only thing stock on it is the sub frame, the swinger, axle, hubs, oil tank, and suspension linkage. ther might be a few more things but only small things. and yes i have the title for the bike. the only bad things to say here is that the old head is at rage racing and i'm tring to get it back it will need the head re-worked and a new piston other than that it goes as is, due to personal reasons and the bike ran strong until the intake cam siezed. with this package comes riding gear and and yamaha easy up tent that has been used twice (once to see it and once this last weekend when my buddies used it). the gear consist of brandnew thor gear (that was tried on and worn once to ride), i have a thor carbon helmet that comes with it. asking price is $4500 FOR EVERYTHING! feel free to ask questions about anything. the suspension alone costed about $2000, the riding gear was about $800 (due to the helmat costing $400) and the easy up tent was about $250.

Here's what i have on the bike.

SUSPENSION:

ATV Four Play Std Travel MGC (Max Ground Clearance) Arms

Elka Std travel triple rate fronts (set up for 180 lb rider for XC) w/Dirtskins covers

Elka Std travel rear (set up for 180 lb rider for XC) w/Dirtskins covers

MOTOR:

Gen 3 Curtis Sparks pipe

K&N filter w/foam cover and GYTR foam filter

Cam Mod

Power Now plate

New Clutch plates (fibers & steals) w/ less than 2Hrs of ride time on them

PEP extended clutch arm

GYTR Voltage Regulator

Raptor 350 Battery (for faster starts)

YZ kill button (starter button)

Toggle switch key eliminator mod

Pro Design kill switch

CHASSIS:

Frame painted by East Coast Customs with Ferrari paint

Frame gusseted by TBC with Chrome molly and fully TIG welded

GYRT frame guards

Tag T2 handle Bars (powdercoated black)

Cycra handguards

RPM 45 degree Anti Vibe Steering Stem (powdercoated black)

Denton dual steering stablizer

450r front master cylinder

Lonestar dual front stainless steal braided brake lines

Lonestar rear stainless steal braided brake line

New brake pads front and rear(less than 2hrs of easy riding on them)

AC pro peg nerfs (powdercoated black)

GYTR Bill Ballance front bumper painted black (with light tabs TIG welded on)

PRM belly skid painted black

PRM swinger skid painted black (HIGHY modified)

PRM desert grab bar painted black

Hiper front & rear beadlocks

I-razr front and rear

IMS over sized fuel tank

Quadtech hood that hase been rapped in real red carbon by ACO

Seat cover w/+2" foam by Jet Trim (the same company that makes Quadtech's seat covers)

Custom Graphics by Pro Graphix

Oury Grips

stock rims and tires (the rears are razr's)

Mod Quad fender brackets

Black full plastics

MX cut white plastics

and many stock parts

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/nc450/032606_19401.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/nc450/032606_19392.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/nc450/bde7f715.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/nc450/9dbad3dc.jpg

ncyfz
06-21-2006, 11:54 PM
ok ya some questions have been raised so let me clear them up

does it need to be redone and rebuild to run or is that bad head a extra one you where going to get redone? - the intake cam siezed and the chain jumped it so the piston smacked the valves. so the old head needs to be looked at and fixed and a new piston is needed. i was just going to get a new head and have rage port it for me but i can't do that now. so you will recieve the old head and old piston. the rod is good, straight and true. i had three professionals look it over and all three said the same thing. "the piston just needs to be replaced not the rod"

any stock parts? extra parts to go with it? - i have almost all the stock parts that came off of it. they either are in stock form or were modified is some way or another (i.e. stock plastics). as far as extra parts i have things that i knew that were going to be needed (i.e. ball joints, tons of oil, about 6 oil filters, etc.)

where are you located at? - NC

how would you wanna work out shipping? - don't care as long as you pay for the s/h. to be honest i've never shipped a bike before so that's new waters for me.

i hope this clear some things up. please be aware that i have sold all of the riding gear. so the price is now $4000 for the bike, parts, and tent.

ncyfz
06-22-2006, 11:58 AM
come on guys i'm just asking $3800 for the bike! with all the stuff that comes on the bike it's well worth it, and i'm not going to go any lower.

ncyfz
06-22-2006, 03:42 PM
i will go as low as 3000 for the bike with stock suspension.

ncyfz
06-27-2006, 01:11 AM
I'M TIRED OF THE GAMES. "YES I'LL BUY" AND THEN "SORRY I'M NOT INTERESTED NOW". IF YOUR THAT TYPE OF PERSON DON'T WASTE MY TIME. THIS IS NOT DIRECTED TOWARDS ANYONE PARTICULAR. IF I DON'T HEAR SOLD BY MIDNIGHT OF THE 27TH OF JUNE ON THE 28TH OF JUNE IT WILL BE PARTED OUT! THIS IS A STEAL YA. WITH A LITTLE WORK ON YOUR PART YOU COULD HAVE A COPLETELY RACED OUT BIKE FOR ABOUT 1/2 COST OF WHAT EVERYONE ELSE IS SPENDING

Kevdog
06-27-2006, 05:29 PM
If you are interested in any trades.... I have a car 97 tiburon with 17 inch rims and a nice cd player... I also have an rm 125 and some cash if the car is not what you want or we could work something out....

post back or email me at tatoocrazedkid0964@yahoo.com

ncyfz
06-27-2006, 07:54 PM
sorry man i would trade for a MXed 250r or 400ex, but i'm not paying shipping sorry. i know this alot to ask for but hey i'll just make more money from it from parting it out i guess. but just out of curiosity could you post some pics of the car?

ncyfz
06-28-2006, 12:53 AM
i am sorry to report that i will be parting this bike out. i need the cash ASAP. i will have to clear my inbox prior to posting the part out list. THIS BIKE IS NO LONGER FOR SALE AS A WHOLE! once again i'm sorry for all that were "interested" in it like i said i need the cash.

steveatv3
06-28-2006, 09:52 AM
I have your cash in hand you can call me 484-894-5233

ncyfz
06-28-2006, 02:04 PM
I have your cash in hand you can call me 484-894-5233

sorry man it is being parted out as we speak.

if you need some parts please check here:
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=240276