PDA

View Full Version : joe byrd on holeshots

juanki
06-21-2006, 07:37 PM
i just saw the race coverage for the pros at steel city and noticed that joe byrd is on holeshots, instead of klaws like he used to be, but then saw another picture and the quad still had the kenda stikers.

did anyone noticed that?
what can happens if a sponsored rider uses other brand?

Pappy
06-21-2006, 08:15 PM
someone posted apic that i could have sworn shown he was using ims pegs but is a pro armor rider...but as much as they change sponsors these days it is hard to keep track of:p

hardkoratvmxr
06-21-2006, 08:26 PM
i thought he was riding maxxis tires in one of the pictures but i could be wrong

300extreme#8
06-22-2006, 10:21 AM
yep, he switched to maxxis, b/c he liked them better, but he hasnt done as good since he switched, he just got a grinder and grinded off maxxis off teh side walls, and also, the pro armor nerfs arn't worth a crap, and on his practice bikes he breaks the nerfs right where the peg stops, so he got the footpegs, but still runin the nerfs i do believe.. yea, his sponsers dont seem to it boither them, especially if it took yall this long to figure it out hahahah.. but joe's seems to be starting to do his own thing again,

blakefoote
07-04-2006, 03:03 PM
yah he had been sneekin the maxxis tires...he has been having tons of troubles in the corners....i did the same thing...