PDA

View Full Version : are there any old riders that like to cruse rather than fly

jimmie collins
06-21-2006, 06:17 PM
every one that comes out to ride wants to see how fast they can go and wreck. I like to cruse and be able to go to work the next day. But then they have something to brag, talk ,joke kid about.
but they have there own type of fun .
wet well T,

from jimmie

COLLINS RUN
WHERE ARE ALL THE PEOPLE IN OHIO WHO LOOKING FOR THAT PRIVATE WOODS TO RIDE IN?

Dale Rancher400
06-23-2006, 07:20 AM
You sound like me, I like to take it easy, have alot of bills to pay so going to work the next day is a must, lol. I ride with my sons and there friends all 18+, so they think they need to go fast. But one of them always end up on the ground, always laughing but laughing on the ground. Well take it easy, the scenery looks better that way.
Be safe and have fun...

94F450SD
06-23-2006, 08:41 AM
well im not old but i feel like i am.but ya i like to just cruise.sometimes i like to go fast,try to do tricks and stunts.nothin better than gettin into 3rd gear on a trial at night with my feet on the nerf bars and just cruise the trails.

ohsobad_chevy
06-23-2006, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by jimmie collins
every one that comes out to ride wants to see how fast they can go and wreck. I like to cruse and be able to go to work the next day. But then they have something to brag, talk ,joke kid about.
but they have there own type of fun .
wet well T,

from jimmie

COLLINS RUN
WHERE ARE ALL THE PEOPLE IN OHIO WHO LOOKING FOR THAT PRIVATE WOODS TO RIDE IN?

Most of us in here are sport riders (moto-x, gncc, etc.) There are some days when I like to cruise a trail and some days I fly through the trees so fast that I could kill myself. I go back and look at some of the tight spots I fly through (3rd pinned) and thank god I am not dead :D :D Then there is the days that flying over a sand dune is the best!! Then there are days that you gotta go 5th pinned for long periods of time. Everyones different.

06-23-2006, 04:02 PM
i love to cruise around too, i love to just chill and do relaxing things like that...and im not that old either...lol

Vertical Smile
06-24-2006, 07:45 AM
I own a Predator 500 but some days I like to take my wifes Phoneix 200 in the trails and just putt along. :)