PDA

View Full Version : Predator Owners

rlozer
06-21-2006, 06:11 AM
Has anyone else had problems with predatorowners.com I registered and I never got the validation email. I tried to contact them but no luck. Any ideas?

wolffie
06-21-2006, 10:18 AM
never had that problem...just try re-registering and go from there.

i know about a month ago they had some problems with their server, but i dont know if that would concern you.

250r4life
06-23-2006, 01:01 PM
hey wolfie... i was gunna say somn in the predator vs raptor section, but it got shut down... you earned a lot of rerspect from me in that forum... gave unbiased/honest opinions and reviews of the two, and were pretty chill even when that idiot was going off about nothing.... not too many people on here do that... just wanted to say i was impressed... too bad more people arent like that

wolffie
06-23-2006, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by 250r4life
hey wolfie... i was gunna say somn in the predator vs raptor section, but it got shut down... you earned a lot of rerspect from me in that forum... gave unbiased/honest opinions and reviews of the two, and were pretty chill even when that idiot was going off about nothing.... not too many people on here do that... just wanted to say i was impressed... too bad more people arent like that

thanks for the compliment man :D . i just try to give honest info from my experiences. sometimes people agree, sometimes not. but hey, thats life! thanks for the words bro.