PDA

View Full Version : mx races in west ky

02400exracer
06-20-2006, 05:10 PM
when are some mx races in the west Ky area, also where are they. thanks in advance

smr
06-21-2006, 05:36 AM
depends on how far west you want to go.

We race a www.ballancemotox.com This is one of the best tracks in the area.

also there is 800mx just outside of hopkinsville. There web page is down but you can get ahold of the track owner buy calling Pro Action of ky.

If your farther west you may want to try Little Sturgis MX or triple nickle.

Also try this link..most of the tracks are in Tn but some of Ky will be there.

www.midsouthmx.com

duke416ex
06-21-2006, 07:12 AM
Hey SMR, is Nebo still open or did they close it?

Also there is still a track in Leitchfield called Black Rock. I haven't been in a while but these guys used to put on a good race, good track prep and well organized. Also I am sure if you are talking far west ther are some more tracks near Paducah.

smr
06-21-2006, 07:41 AM
Nebo is closed.

Triple nickle is close to paducah. There is one more over that way but I can't think of the name.

Black rock is awesome...how did I leave that one out.

If your looking for good racing in western Ky you may want to check out the harescramble this weekend at Salem. It's not MX but it's still alot of fun.

02400exracer
06-21-2006, 05:44 PM
thanks, also yes i was talking about near paducah. triple nickle is awesome they just dont have many races there anymore. im going to chech out black rock. I havent raced in a while and need to get ready for Loretta Lynns. Sturgis is a great track btw.

smr
06-22-2006, 08:16 AM
Powerline is having a quad only race this weekend. It's not that far from Paducah.

It's in Atwood Tn. If I had to guess I would say that there will be a few of the best Pros there.

http://www.powerlinesupercross.com/