PDA

View Full Version : Who won Laconia Build off???

Annlucia
06-20-2006, 12:54 PM
Does anybody know who won the build off in Laconia? Billy Lane or Russell Mitchell?

If anyone knows and doesn't want to spoil the surprise, you can email Travelz4me@yahoo.com...:) thanks

coolex
06-20-2006, 01:23 PM
what happened did u fall asleep to early?:D

jk i didnt even know it was on, if i knew it was at bike week at laconia i would have went its only like 45 mintus tops up from me

Annlucia
06-20-2006, 01:26 PM
I should have went..I am also close enough to go, but I didn't :(...the voting was Saturday so I was hoping someone who went would let me know about it..The episode will air Labor Day.

coolex
06-20-2006, 01:29 PM
ohh

that not till september i believe
thats along tme to edit things

TheFontMaster
06-20-2006, 02:09 PM
I'll ask Dave tomorow when I'm at the shop if Billy, or someone from discovery channel called them and let him know who won. But after seeing the bikes, let me tell you I would be surprised if it wasn't Billy.

Hon300ex
06-20-2006, 04:03 PM
i went but i left on wed. becuase i was at americade the week before :devil:

coolex
06-20-2006, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
I'll ask Dave tomorow when I'm at the shop if Billy, or someone from discovery channel called them and let him know who won. But after seeing the bikes, let me tell you I would be surprised if it wasn't Billy.

they voted then they draw the winner on site, on the stage and give the winner the trophy

well thats what they do when its on tv anyways

TheFontMaster
06-20-2006, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by coolex
they voted then they draw the winner on site, on the stage and give the winner the trophy

well thats what they do when its on tv anyways

Yea I know they drew the winner already, but since no one here so far knows who won, I might as well ask someone who might.

coolex
06-20-2006, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
Yea I know they drew the winner already, but since no one here so far knows who won, I might as well ask someone who might.

o i must have miss understood u my bad

knighttime
06-21-2006, 08:56 AM
http://www.clubchopper.com/viewtopic.php?t=7

:eek2:

Pappy
06-21-2006, 11:41 AM
LMAO...doesnt Billy claim to build $5000 gas tanks:ermm: I cant believe some of the crap i see built and passed off as the countires best. No offense to any builders...but tighten it up

Quad18star
06-21-2006, 12:33 PM
Who's got the hot dogs ???

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i30/webheadjames/DontAskAnyQuestions.jpg

TheFontMaster
06-21-2006, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Who's got the hot dogs ???

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i30/webheadjames/DontAskAnyQuestions.jpg

Well, I don't remember hearing about that when Billy was down at Tucci's. :eek2:

knighttime
06-21-2006, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
LMAO...doesnt Billy claim to build $5000 gas tanks:ermm: I cant believe some of the crap i see built and passed off as the countires best. No offense to any builders...but tighten it up

i agree, that tank looks cool, but it must be f'd up. too much stretching with welds that arent that great could create a big disaster.

build a f'n tank that doesnt get ripped open by virbration.

all fun n games till someone dies.

i agree with PAPPY :bandit: