PDA

View Full Version : redcat mpx 110

laman
06-19-2006, 06:07 PM
i purchased this bike runs pretty good got a few question first off im manual it says final gear oil where do i put the gear oil i see where to put egine oil i believe there is no gear oil correct me if im wrong ....question reading on manual about air filter it says to get full engine performace remove the air intake resistor plate what andwheres is that?after i take the airfilter all i see is a caruator and the only plate i see is the choke on the carb also finnally is there any tweeksto get more out of this redcat 1st gear is good 2nd a little boggy3rd is a dog unless your going downhill any replys will be grea thats.....my boy loves it hhe drive it like an animal.lol hes only 6 he will grow into it

spliffy
06-20-2006, 03:00 PM
Hello, there is no final drive oil, the engine only takes engine oil, we reccomend Castrol 10w40, it fills on the right side of the engine only & also drain underneath the right side. There is no restricter plate on them anymore, it has been replaced with the K&N style air filter, so you are set to go.

laman
06-20-2006, 04:51 PM
is there anything i can do to get more out of them?3rd gear is a dog unless going downhill ?also after a week of havigng it.it hard to shirt adjusted the clutcch like manualsays but now i have a real time getting into 3rd any help will be great also kind noice motro whwn gewtting on it