PDA

View Full Version : 1986 LT250R Parting out.

MightyM991
06-19-2006, 04:06 PM
I have a running 1986 Suzuki LT250R that has some sort of vibration to it and I can't figure out where it is coming from so I am going to part it out because it is to bad to ride. It has dg nerfs, dg pipe, new black seat cover on it, shockwears, not that brand but shock covers none the less, it has all the goodies so let me know if you need anything and I will try to get pics and make me an offer. I will sell the quad as a whole but it would have to be picked up in Oklahoma, however I will ship parts. If I don't have enough interest I won't part it out. Everything thing is there the motor runs and it is a 265 but I don't know what is causing the vibration it could be the motor. Also the frame has just recently been stripped down rewelded, by a professional welder, and painted so there are no breaks in the frame. The swingarm is also good with now breaks I know that happens alot on these it is also polished. The rear calipers have also just had a rebuild kit put in them. Oh and the nerf bars have new black nets on blue nerf bars. Also the quad always shifted good through all the gears so the tranny and clutch are good, I know that is a problem I have with another one of these that I own. The hood and cap on it are brand new from maier they are shiney black. Let me know if you are interested in anything and shoot me an offer. I can try to get pics if you want just let me know because the quad is together right now. Please e-mail me if you are interested I might not get a chance to check this board very often.Thanks.
MightyM991@aol.com

Byte
06-22-2006, 06:15 AM
Could you PM me a price for the rear brake caliper, master brake cylinder, front brake calipers and rear axle (if its straight)?

I'm also looking for some front rims and tires in decent shape.

Thanks

Byte
06-28-2006, 02:45 PM
Whats that I hear......? ahh... crickets!

07-01-2006, 07:50 AM
looking for +2 a arms or +4 axle have it?

westhall55
07-08-2006, 03:31 PM
do you have the straight seat?

bmurray
08-04-2006, 08:00 PM
good thumb throttle? pic?

lowriderdnk
02-23-2007, 09:06 PM
do u still have the motor? What price?

pyrofreak
03-01-2007, 06:21 AM
Got the airbox yet?