PDA

View Full Version : Aftermarket 03 pred parts

Dune Surfer
06-18-2006, 09:48 PM
OK, I have decided to sell or trade in my pred so its time to sell the aftermarket stuff. I will need stock parts for some of it because I no longer have the stock parts.

Full set of stock shocks (two fronts and a rear) with ressies on all three and the HPD tripple rate ZPS spring kit installed. This includes a main spring, middle spring and ZPS spring. I just had the rear rebuilt two rides ago and it works perfectly as do the fronts. Huge upgrade in ride quality. Lowers your quad about an inch and a half. 175-190lb rider..... $375 plus your stock 03 shocks

AC propeg nerfs, Still in good condition, nets in good shape.$100 plus your stock footpegs and heal guards.

sixpack rack $45 fine shape with newer velcro strap

Air scoops red $20 a few chips in the paint. Installed them three rides ago.
Well thats all I can think of right now, Quad is in my toyhauler and I'm going from memory. I'll go pick it up this week and start tearing it down.

All items are plus shipping, I live in vista ca 92083. I have been a member for awhile and am an adult(old really) You buy the parts you will get them. I have bought and sold a lot of parts here.

Somebody should jump on the shocks, Its a killer deal and they work great.

Dune Surfer
06-19-2006, 04:22 PM
bump

TYLERQUADS
06-27-2006, 06:52 PM
do u have pics?

i am interested in the nerfs!
and posibly the scoops! you can email me at tylerquads@aol.com or at tylerquads@yahoo.com!

Thanks!

ryanpaul400ex
07-23-2006, 01:31 PM
pics of nerfs, i have stock pegs heel guards and polaris nerf how much

Dune Surfer
07-23-2006, 01:42 PM
Sorry All sold.