View Full Version : Burgard Cycle ????

motomanmike
06-18-2006, 08:12 PM
anyone had any issues with burgard cycles? Particularly build time on parts ordered?

kyleschonert
06-18-2006, 09:04 PM
it took them 2 weeks to get me tierods. And almost 3 weeks to get me one friggin ball joint.

motomanmike
06-19-2006, 07:55 PM
so how long did it actually take you to get your arms when you first ordered them???

kyleschonert
06-19-2006, 08:12 PM
I bought them off of a guy on ebay. So I dont know how long it would take. But I would figure that they would have alot of those things already in stock. But im not sure.

rooster300ex
06-19-2006, 08:33 PM
Pappy on this site is a burgard dealer. I bet he'll get ya what you need a/s/a/p from burgard. burgard has high quality products. I have there +2+1 nickle plated a-arms. haven't had a problem with em yet.

motomanmike
06-20-2006, 04:15 AM
Does Pappy just order from burgards, then get the product to his customers or is he affiliated with them? I had a local shop order them who deals with burgards. Pappy if you know any of the people at Burgards please PM me i'd like to talk to you.

Pappy
06-20-2006, 06:31 AM
ahh ebay. the land of "sell before i actually have the product to ship":p

Yes I am a Burgard dealer, and I usually get parts pretty fast. I have been a little jammed up latley, but for standard arms he usually has them in stock and dealers do not have too much trouble getting them etc.

I would call Burgards direct and make sure the dealer you ordered them from indeed placed an order, from what I understand its commonplace for orders to not be placed. I have seen this on many many occasions, and Burgard ends up looking like the bad guy.

With that said, it seems lately that a TON of companies are not shipping product fast. I had to cancel a few orders lately due to this.

drifterx
06-20-2006, 09:49 PM
I ordered a set from Hellbound racing febuary 20, and just got them on the 5th or 6th. They are great quality though, so i'm happy, but they did take forever. The owner of hellbound told me that they had so many 450 orders, that they didn't have time to set up the jig for 300ex a-arms, since they aren't a hot item. O well, got them finally, i'm happy. :) Don't see why they can't whip out a set of yfz a-arms for you though motomanmike. From what i was told, that's what they been making 24/7. And i did try e-mailing burgard directly, and i never got any response.