PDA

View Full Version : 2-strokes in St. JOE

RidetheRed
06-18-2006, 05:15 PM
Some of my friends who ride at St Joes all the time have told me that 2 strokes are not allowed there anymore and so I wont be able to take my 250R. Is this true?

YFZ450Ridr
06-18-2006, 10:41 PM
not true one single bit!!! your friends are pulling your leg. i ride out there all the time, and half of the bikes there are two stroke. as long as u have a helmet and 3 bucks to get in, you can ride anything you want;)

miller821
07-01-2006, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by LTZ400ridr
not true one single bit!!! your friends are pulling your leg. i ride out there all the time, and half of the bikes there are two stroke. as long as u have a helmet and 3 bucks to get in, you can ride anything you want;)

They still require the flag?

YFZ450Ridr
07-02-2006, 03:00 PM
yep u still gota have a flag. its pretty stupid that bikes dont have to have one and quads do. they sell new ones now that are black plastic instead of fiber glass that flex ALOT better and are taller. they are way over priced at 13 bucks but atleast the new ones they have last a while.

rlplive
07-03-2006, 09:39 AM
Hey guys I am from St Joseph Missouri, when you say St Joes where are you referring to?

YFZ450Ridr
07-03-2006, 10:57 PM
st joeseph state park AKA St. Joe. big place to ride, about 2 thousand acres. half is sand, half is woods. its in park hills MO.

miller821
07-04-2006, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by LTZ400ridr
yep u still gota have a flag. its pretty stupid that bikes dont have to have one and quads do. they sell new ones now that are black plastic instead of fiber glass that flex ALOT better and are taller. they are way over priced at 13 bucks but atleast the new ones they have last a while.

Haha, those flags pissed us off last time we were there:mad: We all had one (3 of us) and by the end of the day, we all had our sticks still up, but only one flag was still on! Oh well, we got em from Wal Mart, so I guess we didn't expect them to last to long.