PDA

View Full Version : First annual Quad Only Event "QUADLYMPICS" Held In Wisconsin Oct 12-13

Bergy
08-14-2002, 05:12 AM
Here is the flyer for the first annual Quadlympics event being held Oct 12-13 at Gravity Park in Chilton,WI. This will be a quad only event and we are expecting great #'s of racers for a first time event. The flyer below explains most of it, you can contact www.fantasymoto.com for more information and an e-mail link for further questions.

Bergy
08-18-2002, 05:22 PM
bump :P, need racers for a good event.

Regulator 250X
08-18-2002, 11:45 PM
Hey man, where's chilton? and what is this stadium cross? im quite interested!!

Bergy
08-19-2002, 09:41 PM
Map (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?size=big&mapdata=vs%2fUjodaHQCSR71sdhFhDY7JSuiIVwOZj2nu%2f7 i9KSfnN1WDEBVm%2bVhqXSR5TVfHxcjox6KuUfj2du%2b6OIQI n29nc256ywmXmO4VRuoflIOv7Ar2OeIZLtZK6eBWERfxQ6kE%2 b3iho7%2bZ5rhRRaB4VS4MLs4MmFwpkY2ePx3Yrcpi2PINcnql JP1F58ZoLXd6W4KzqT7VLLg11f%2baZvme7f1S%2bqPIeF2nG7 85u4xA1UmO34Erc3YbYp80T1ZvXJpVnyU5ErkQ3zOG0MGewHBV gMQg5NTgeFJw) to Chilton. I estimate that Chilton is about 2 Hours NorthEast of Madison,WI. I think Madison is only 2.5 hours or so from Dubuque so that's not too bad of a trip for a weekend of racing. We plan on camping there all weekend and having a great time ( even though my friends live within 30 minutes of the track). The stadiumcross track is great. There has been 9 weeks of racing and not one injury yet. It is a stadium style track so it is nowhere near as long or as wide as a typical district MX track but it is wide enough to pass on. I think they may have some pictures of the track up at www.fantasymoto.com (http://www.fantasymoto.com) , otherwise e-mail the promoter at the given e-mail link and he can probably send you some pictures. The track is new this year and he is doing a great job of always improving the track and making all the racers happy. He seriously wants to have a great weekend of quad only racing.

loganB
08-19-2002, 09:48 PM
I hope I can make it. It would be fun.

rrider7399
08-26-2002, 02:43 PM
Are there any Hotels close to the track?

Bergy
08-28-2002, 05:18 AM
Here is a a list of nearby hotels I got from Yahoo. The last line is the milage from the center of the city. The first 2 are right in Chilton, the others are within 12 miles. There are also more in the Neenah, Menasha, Appleton area but I am guessing they will be 20 miles or more away ( still not bad). Good luck with all your plans.

Thunderbird Motel
(920) 849-4216 121 E Chestnut St
Chilton, WI Map

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lakeview Motel & Restaurant
(920) 439-1130 N4111 Highway 55
Chilton, WI Map

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starlite Motel
(920) 898-4265 1321 Milwaukee Dr
New Holstein, WI Map

Sandman Motel
(920) 756-2106 Highway 10
Brillion, WI Map

High Cliff Resort Suites Inc
(920) 989-2111 W5075 Golf Course Rd
Sherwood, WI Map

400exBro
08-28-2002, 03:52 PM
man this sucks, 1 week earlier and i could of came, i am heading down to madison for the world dariy expo with my moms company, so i coudle of came up and watch the racing, damn
Bro

Bergy
08-28-2002, 04:13 PM
Sorry to hear that Bro, I know a ton of guys going to the dairy expo also. Not my thing, but tons of farming going on around here. I will try and find out if any racing will be in the Madison area that weekend.

Wired
08-28-2002, 04:18 PM
hey bro if you get along with juggalo at all give him a message, he doesnt live far from madison, and if your lucky he'll let ya hit the ramp :eek: ;)

jon

400exBro
08-28-2002, 07:42 PM
Bergy- thanks for checking if there are any races....

jon- i give juggalo a pm and see what is happening and where abouts he lives but i doubt i will be able to get my ex down there, unless i hide it in our show display, but i doubt it will get across the boarder, if not i will go check him out and his kicker and meet him..
thanks for telling me that jon.
Bro

Bergy
09-03-2002, 09:25 PM
New additions to quadlympics!!! Jannsen racing has donated 2 sets of Elka shocks to be raffled off to a racer. You get entered to win when you register to race. Also we are working out a possible freestyle show or competition. The promoter currently has a bike ramp but changes would have to be made. Any interested in this let me know. There will be a dozer on site so last minute changes to the take off ramp ( if dirt) or landing wouldn't be a problem.

rrider7399
09-04-2002, 03:32 PM
What are the classes going to be?

Bergy
09-04-2002, 10:50 PM
The classes are listed on the flyer in my first post. There is an updated flyer which can be found under the Gravity Park link on the main page of fantasymoto.com (http://www.fantasymoto.com)

Wired
09-07-2002, 12:07 AM
hey bergy its jon guetter. i think your the guy i met from wisconsin down at bardstown. if i got the right person here i'd be interested in the freestyle contest if you havent recieved my email yet. let me know all the details sometime and hopefully i'll be able to make the trip there. :macho

jon

kicker696
09-07-2002, 10:47 AM
hey, i'll be racing in it, in the C class. I race at gravity every friday. the track isn't very long, but its very tight, and the people there are very nice, you can't beat how nice they are!!

bergy- will dj be riding his lt80, or will you be bringing his national bike? my little brother really wants to see dj's little bike. This winter we are building him a trx90 with 400ex a-arms, 300ex shocks, blaster swing-arms and axle, we are also going to send his engine into powroll and get the premium 105cc kit put on it. we hope to hit a few of the nationals next year, but mainly he just wants to be able to race and have a quad that will fit him with out spending $9,000 or more. You know what i mean?

Bergy
09-07-2002, 12:06 PM
Tons of interest here, that's awesome. It's going to be a great weekend. Jon, you met Duane and his son DJ at Bardstown. They are great friends of mine and I help them out with the website and at the races. He sent you an e-mail with some info... you can contact him by phone also, e-mail me for the #. It's kind of a haul from where you go to school but we will be camping all weekend and you are more than welcome to camp with us right at the track, we'll find some room for you.

Kicker696, heard they got rained out lastnight at Gravity Park. As far as what quad DJ will run they plan on running both quads at Quadlympics. He'll run the LT in a pee wee class and run with the Juniors on his Mod bike. He has raced both quads at the track and rides the Mod bike very hard there on Wed. nights for practice. The last few races he ran the LT because we had the 60 motor torn apart. Hope to meet you and your family out there. We will have Duanes camper/hauler trailer there with a bunch of other racers camping all weekend, swing by and ask for Bergy, I'll be there.

kicker696
09-07-2002, 06:28 PM
bergy- not last night but the race before that i was parked right beside you i think, i had a red 400, and a white truck, then later a red truck came, and that was some of my friends. that was the night we only ran 1 race due to the rain. anyways, next time i am there i will look for you, i will be there next weekend if you are planning on going. i am #86 in the c class.

Bergy
09-08-2002, 11:24 AM
kicker696, Are you "Luke" from the Green Bay or De Pere area? If so I remember you e-mailing me some questions about mini quads, thern I forwarded them to Duane and I believe he responded. I wasn't there that week but I know DJ raced that night. You can swing by and talk with them at any race. Duane is a super guy and extremely friendly. Even if they don't race the mini it's usually in the trailer. They have a Black Chevy crew cab HD with either a camper/hauler trailer or a white enclosed with "36 Racing" on the side. I am not sure wether they/we will be there this Friday or not. Then the following weekend we will be in IL at the Nationals.

kicker696
09-08-2002, 11:42 AM
yup that is me, my little brother has been saving all his money to buy a mini mod, he has about 5,000 right now, and i think he is just gonna go ahead and either get a trx90 and trick it out, or a kasea90. what are your thoughts on both?

Bergy
09-08-2002, 11:51 AM
Luke, check you private messages. I will be more than happy to give you my thoughts on Mini's but it could take all day. There are a ton of factors. Your bro's age, size, riding ability, etc? How much you want to spend, wrench, etc? Also where you will be racing it is a big factor also.

bansheeman
10-09-2002, 10:58 PM
is there drags goin on in chilton this weekend too...or just flat track and atv-x?? I know im on the wrong page cause I ride a banshee but im just curious as to whats goin on.

Bergy
10-10-2002, 05:25 AM
Flattrack, Stadiumcross and TT only. I know Scotty B is considering a drag weekend possibly next year sometime.