PDA

View Full Version : hey hey STL

xtremefullbore
06-17-2006, 11:06 PM
hey, I am new to these forums but I am from the big STL... anyone else on here representin the Lou.. I live in the Manchester area, I play Varsity Legion ball for Manchester Vars. Legion team and I love to ride atvs, I ride at St. Joe in Park Hills about twice a month and I drive a 400ex, I have a couple freinds who ride with me at st joe and its a blast I love the drags and thats where I hang out at that and the jumps by the entrance gate... but if anyone wants to hop along who lives near to st. joe feel free I drive a 2005 black Ford Powerstroke to st. joe and a big tex trailer.. :p some kids love being rich.

2001300exguy
06-18-2006, 02:19 PM
hey whats up i also have a 400 and try to make it down to st.joe a couple times a year. i go to northwest and live inh house springs

YFZ450Ridr
06-18-2006, 02:22 PM
whats up man, im in the mehlville/oakvile area. punk'd from the site is about 5 minutes down the road. we go to st joe A LOT. he rides a piped 450r and i have a piped z400. next time you go give either one of us a hollar and we can meet up!

xtremefullbore
06-18-2006, 09:12 PM
sweet dude, I have a cuz from Mehlville hes a junior at Mehlville High and gunna be senior

Punk'd
06-18-2006, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by xtremefullbore
sweet dude, I have a cuz from Mehlville hes a junior at Mehlville High and gunna be senior

Awesome, Whats his name?

We should go riding sometime bro.