PDA

View Full Version : Watch the pro practice

yfz450xc
06-16-2006, 05:42 PM
From one of my MX sites, this track is just outside St Louis Mo so it is a chance to see a pro MX racer practice as well. The track is called the Proving grounds in district 18 .
Scott

Quad Only Prepped Practice with Pro Rider Jeremy Schell
We will be having a prepped practice on Thursday June 22nd for quads only. We will also be having Jeremy Schell there practicing and he would like to get as many of the local quad riders out as he can. He will be signing autographs and practicing with you. Track will open at 4:30 pm and be open till dark. Hope to see all of the quads out for this practice.

Oh yeah, practice will cost you $5.00. Thats right five dollars. Don't miss it.

Johnny & Monica
06-16-2006, 08:45 PM
Scott are you going to the wpsa July 8th & 9 weekend at Taylorville An check out Natlie Gust Jones ect.... I think we`re going to make a vaction outta it an go to watch Stack , Yokley Maybe Borich on the utlitys battling :cool:

DJJ450r
06-16-2006, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
Scott are you going to the wpsa July 8th & 9 weekend at Taylorville An check out Natlie Gust Jones ect.... I think we`re going to make a vaction outta it an go to watch Stack , Yokley Maybe Borich on the utlitys battling :cool: I was wanting to go to that WPSA thing too, it's on tomorrow at 2 p.m. I think on espn2:D

yfz450xc
06-16-2006, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
Scott are you going to the wpsa July 8th & 9 weekend at Taylorville An check out Natlie Gust Jones ect.... I think we`re going to make a vaction outta it an go to watch Stack , Yokley Maybe Borich on the utlitys battling :cool:

Wow Johnny this is how bad I got my head up my you know what , we are heading to taylorville sunday cause that is where the boy chases his points in the pee wee's and I didnt know anything about the WPSA there, I know they just had there ATVA TT national last week with daivd screws and everyone.
I will get ahold of Leroy there and find out more. I just looked on thier site and they have nothing there but the WPSA does show it, I will find out and if thewy are for sure plan on staying the noght here we are only 1.5 hours from there or you can motel it it at Litchfield Ill , they have alot of hotels there , but taylorville itself is not that big.Let me know.
Thanks Johnny
Scott

Johnny & Monica
07-10-2006, 06:31 PM
Scott where was you ? I looked an looked for ya I ask Robbins if he seen you We had a great time Sorry you didnt make it ;)

yfz450xc
07-11-2006, 05:40 AM
Yea I couldnt swing it in the budget, it was either that or the Dimes race for the boy so :ermm:
Take care Johnny
Scott