PDA

View Full Version : i want to get into racing

mikeB
06-16-2006, 05:32 AM
im not that good of a rider. and i have a praire 360.

i dont have that much money to get new quad and my friends...scratch that i dont really have friends
even if i did race i wouldnt have the enduranse..i dotn think..

and i dont think my mom and dad would take me to racesz either..

what can i do?

i want to be all MX racing

smr
06-16-2006, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by mikeB
im not that good of a rider. and i have a praire 360.

i dont have that much money to get new quad and my friends...scratch that i dont really have friends
even if i did race i wouldnt have the enduranse..i dotn think..

and i dont think my mom and dad would take me to racesz either..

what can i do?

i want to be all MX racing

practice
get a job
make new friends at your new job
eat rite and exercise
earn mom and dad's respect with your job and excersise and maybe they will help out.

KILLSWITCHngage
06-16-2006, 02:54 PM
Just go for it. It took me 2years to get a race quad and i finally got into the crosscountry racing, having fun, and made lots of freinds along the way. My dad is not a big supporter of me racing, i guess he thinks i should just work and be a f..ing couch potato, and he thinks I should be racing for money and not blowing it on racing. But enough of that. If you wana race u can make it happen and have a blast at it.

bansheexcracer2
06-16-2006, 05:01 PM
I just went out and did it. You should find friends that race near you and that might be willing to take you to a race. Then do what ever to get money for a sport quad.

firefighterjosh
06-17-2006, 09:00 PM
I would get a job save some money and trade your prarie in on a sport quad. I would prabably save for a 450 Yami or Honda. They are a decent set-up for MX and XC racing. Unlike the LTR wich is more setup for MX.