PDA

View Full Version : ARGh mateey me 5 month wait is over

Rootar
06-16-2006, 12:37 AM
ok enuff pirate talk, i FINALLY got my springs that have been back ordered from noleen for 5 months. the first set they tried the zps spring was right but the main was just a hair to soft (they sent me these because the others that were intended, would be backordered) and we sent them back so i ve been riding on my stock spring with just the revalve since spring break. now the new main spring is here and i cant wait to test it out .

i just got it on there this mourning when i got off work. and some other little stuff came in, biggest of that would be my shock covers from dirt skins which i really think goes perfect with the white frame. once my new powdercoating setup gets here ill get my hubs and a bunch of little parts that will fit in the oven, my big stuff will still go to pappy.

and i still gotta make up my mind on fenders,my set has had it. ive made up my mind either .............
-white (with carbon hood and black,white, and silver graphics)
-black (with white hood and " " " " graphics)
-silver (with carbon hood and " " " " graphics)

my hubs, sproket and brake hub, brake stay plate, cailpers, with be coated in super refective chrome and my spindles, rear master cylinder, renthals, and grab bar will be stealth black

comments, thoughts, and critizim welcome

Rootar
06-16-2006, 12:38 AM
...:D .....

Rootar
06-16-2006, 12:41 AM
...:cool: ....

theTman
06-16-2006, 04:04 AM
i love your 400..good job

stc416rider
06-16-2006, 10:16 AM
whered u get ur headlight covers

Rootar
06-16-2006, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by stc416rider
whered u get ur headlight covers

they are jsut platic caps for PVC pipe i forgot the size i picked those up off ebay for 6 bucks and then put those stickers on there myself, and when it close to dark you can turn the lights on with them on there and it looks like red eyes on the front lol

yellowzo3
06-16-2006, 12:47 PM
awesome quad! all you need to really set it off is a set of handlebars...some Tags or Protapers or something like that. nice job :cool:

400exMO
06-16-2006, 03:36 PM
I'd go with the white plastic.

400exrider707
06-16-2006, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by yellowzo3
awesome quad! all you need to really set it off is a set of handlebars...some Tags or Protapers or something like that. nice job :cool:

my thoughts exactly...they look hideous....the rest of the bike is sick though.

Rootar
06-16-2006, 10:58 PM
hmm ive never even considered buying new bars. i dunno what bend the renthals are that are on it and i really like the bend and yea they are ugly that from my boots scratching them up from bar hops and other tricks, if you didnt notice im not running the cross bar and pad for more clearance for my boots cause i have a slight knee problem and i could bend my knee up enough so i jsut took the crossbar and pad off.

what if i jsut PC those renthals stealth black, im REALLY comfortable with the bike and the feel and i dont want new bars or a different bend. that would add some more balck

miller821
06-17-2006, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by 400exMO
I'd go with the white plastic.
I agree, I think the white plastics would look pretty good with a black seat cover or something... But looks good so far.

400exrida06
06-17-2006, 12:08 PM
Your quad looks awesome, i love the look of shaved fenders, i've always wanted to do mine but i dont want to screw up lol.