PDA

View Full Version : Fullsize Aussie Competition Ramp (for sale?)

mxquadracer
06-15-2006, 10:07 PM
My crew took on a project a while back to build a fullsize competition ramp to run at our shows, and it's definitely getting there. Have a standard australian competition ramp put together, with QUALITY being the main point in the project. We didn't want to end up with just another heavy chunk of steel, and what we've ended up with is no where near that. Design quickly splits down into several pieces for easier transportation/hauling and works great. Due to some recent money problems, I've been considering selling it to salvage some costs for now. If I do sell, I will be building another directly like it down the road; you can count on that. Anyways, this picture is how it sits right now (on our bobcat trailer). This is all the more I can do for pictures right now, what do you guys think?

http://www.freestylecomps.com/images/angle.jpg

FreestyleComps (http://www.freestylecomps.com)

koh0001
06-16-2006, 04:38 AM
I'd like to get it from you...but your tooooo far away. :huh

flyin#5
06-16-2006, 11:51 AM
definetly a nice ramp! finish it up jake, then i'll come test it for whoever is going to buy it:D

spanky101
06-16-2006, 10:01 PM
jake ur crazy if u sell that thing... its killer.... if i wasnt in ohio i would make sure u keep it so i could rock it haha

mxquadracer
06-20-2006, 10:01 PM
Ok, I added up all of our expenses on the ramp up until today, and it has cost us 805$ so far (not including the cost for wire feed, gas, electricity, angle cutter blades, etc because we got all of that for free).

Option A)
I will sell the ramp as is for 1000$ but can't go a dime cheaper...basically like I charged 195$ for over 70 hours worth of work. Comes with all bolts/nuts needed for ramp to split apart.

Option B)
If you don't have the means to finish it yourself, I can finish the ramp but would have to just add whatever the cost for me to finish is onto the 1000$ original cost

spanky101
06-22-2006, 10:37 AM
jake its jordan and u kno i wish i could buy this off you... this guy is a great guy and does great work... who ever buys this ramp is gettin a killer deal... and a very quality and very perfect aussie comp ramp... good luck sellin it jake

06-22-2006, 04:35 PM
Is that price shipped?:D

06-22-2006, 04:37 PM
How tall is it, and long is it and how wide is it? How much does it weight?

spanky101
06-22-2006, 08:18 PM
www.freestylecomps.com and go on their forum and ramps section and they have it all there... all the dimensions.... and the guy sellin this is a great guy and very very knowledgeable

mxquadracer
06-24-2006, 11:14 AM
Ramp is just barely over 8'7" tall if I recall correctly. Width is sitting exactly at the standard 6' quad width (generally leaves about a foot on the side of each tire). Length as it sits right now is 22' long I believe, I haven't measured that one out in a while. The transfer on these Aussie Competition ramps is incredible, while they are pretty steep; the incline is unbelievably smooth

Thanks for the good word Jordan

Oh and about price shipped...that's a big definite no :p I can however drive a little ways to shorten up the drive for someone

ATW55
07-02-2006, 10:38 PM
my dad as a 18 wheeler he might haul it on for you for a fee

PolarisRider06
07-05-2006, 10:43 PM
that wouldn't be a good idea to get it shipped truck frieght. my dad drives truck too. if you were to haul it more than over 150 miles it wouldn't be anywhere near worth it, you would have more money into freight than into the ramp

mxquadracer
07-06-2006, 02:25 PM
I said shipping is out of the question as prices generally get to be more than what the ramp is worth when you cross mutliple state borders. If buyer wants to pay for shipping, I wouldn't object; I just wouldn't see it as sensible to ship via 3rd party.

Thanks for the heads up though, ramp is still for sale!

pharit
07-15-2006, 04:53 PM
how much you asking for it?

07-15-2006, 07:02 PM
/\/\/\/\ Read this...

Originally posted by mxquadracer
Ok, I added up all of our expenses on the ramp up until today, and it has cost us 805$ so far (not including the cost for wire feed, gas, electricity, angle cutter blades, etc because we got all of that for free).

Option A)
I will sell the ramp as is for 1000$ but can't go a dime cheaper...basically like I charged 195$ for over 70 hours worth of work. Comes with all bolts/nuts needed for ramp to split apart.

Option B)
If you don't have the means to finish it yourself, I can finish the ramp but would have to just add whatever the cost for me to finish is onto the 1000$ original cost

mxquadracer
07-21-2006, 10:52 AM
Yup, price is 1000$. I can deliver within 2 hours of Elk River, MN