PDA

View Full Version : Marceline Role Call

IOWAracer
06-15-2006, 08:50 PM
Who all is goin I cant wait its too close to not go!!!!

watts16
06-15-2006, 11:08 PM
I'll be there:macho Anyone know if we can camp at the track friday night or any nearby campgrounds?

DJJ450r
06-16-2006, 05:29 AM
I'll be there:D Has anyone ever ridden this track before?

79400ex
06-16-2006, 09:42 AM
This a new tack this year.

scramblerracer
06-16-2006, 04:25 PM
I'll be there. Sounds like it could be muddy. Hope for a large turnout. Later Josh

jdwxv3
06-16-2006, 05:23 PM
Got a wedding to attend so Casey and I will be out. Mitch and Zack however will race. Good luck. Later, Josh

yfz450xc
06-16-2006, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by scramblerracer
I'll be there. Sounds like it could be muddy. Hope for a large turnout. Later Josh

Muddy , where you at down in the rain forest man it is the middle of summer in Missery ( Yes I spelled it wrong I live Ill :D )
I hope to be there , dont know about the boy's 50 though still hoping.
Scott:D :D

DJJ450r
06-16-2006, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by jdwxv3
Got a wedding to attend so Casey and I will be out. Mitch and Zack however will race. Good luck. Later, Josh I think Zack should go to the wedding too:devil:

millphoto
06-16-2006, 06:37 PM
we should be heading up sometime friday
Tim Miller C+25
Stephen Miller C

watts16
06-16-2006, 07:01 PM
Im racing B :eek2:

Originally posted by scramblerracer

Hey Josh you get anything back from LSR? :D

watts16
06-16-2006, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by millphoto
we should be heading up sometime friday
Tim Miller C+25
Stephen Miller C
So we can camp at the track? We are thinking about taking our motor home but it gets 7mpg.

millphoto
06-16-2006, 07:46 PM
I'm assuming we can?

millphoto
06-16-2006, 07:48 PM
7 mpg! That's pretty good compared to the 5.7mpg's we've been getting. I have to take out a 2nd mortgage everytime I fill it up.

geogeorge
06-16-2006, 08:31 PM
I'm goping up on Wednesday to help set up the track.

By the wat season points are now posted on the MHSC website.

watts16
06-16-2006, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by millphoto
7 mpg! That's pretty good compared to the 5.7mpg's we've been getting. I have to take out a 2nd mortgage everytime I fill it up.

Yea lol thats going down hill. But its really nice to get in and get out of the heat. Can I buy photos from Jamestown races at Marceline?

millphoto
06-16-2006, 09:19 PM
yep

IOWAracer
06-16-2006, 10:26 PM
IDk bout any rain im bout an hour from the track and it hasent rained for quite a while. I cant wait should be a good elavation change race lots of hills!! See you all there i will be there bout 8 or so Saturday morning gonna bring my girlfriend hopfully :eek2:

Broc

Kurt Glore
06-18-2006, 01:58 AM
I'll be there.

IOWAracer
06-18-2006, 02:18 PM
It stormed here last night but there wasnt much rain by the time it got here so i dout the track got much if any at all cant wait to get back to racing Missouri havent raced yet this year.

broc

ronnie
06-18-2006, 07:47 PM
i will be there

geogeorge
06-18-2006, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by ronnie
i will be there

be careful
Ronnie I understand there will be trees and we would hate for you to get hurt. :devil:

ronnie
06-18-2006, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
be careful
Ronnie I understand there will be trees and we would hate for you to get hurt. :devil: you better get them out of the way for me :D

scramblerracer
06-18-2006, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by watts16
Im racing B :eek2:

Hey Josh you get anything back from LSR? :D

Greg, I still haven't received anything back from LSR. When I do I will let you know. Went riding yesterday and quad won't rev over about 4500 rpm. No power. Don't know if I will be racing this weekend. Later Josh

yfz450xc
06-19-2006, 04:49 AM
Geoff , is Jay and them going to let us pull in friday night like the others for camping ?
Scott
And hey you been up there helping , give us the poop :D

tprender
06-19-2006, 05:59 AM
Remember to talk to the promoter about next year making the atv race 2 hr long.
Also, tell them that we need to split the C class into 3 age groups instead of 2 like this year. Right now the Class average is25 and 19 for the C vet. The total average for all 4 races is 141 so far. Lets keep up the numbers. The bike average is only 188.
Have fun this weekend, have to work.
Was talking to some people this past weekend about the WPSA. The GNC promoters group is starting to get scared. They are telling tracks that if they have a WPSA race, they "might not" get a LL quailifiar for the bikes next year. Some of the top 4x4 riders at the GNCC are going to start running this instead of the GNCC next year, because of the payout. Was told some more but can't put it in print yet.

06-19-2006, 10:14 AM
i wont be able to make it, i will be at the wisp with hiper

goodluck to those of you that will, like he said, keep the numbers up, lets get more ATV's then bikes! and 2 hour races! :macho

yfz450xc
06-19-2006, 03:58 PM
Was talking to some people this past weekend about the WPSA. The GNC promoters group is starting to get scared. They are telling tracks that if they have a WPSA race, they "might not" get a LL quailifiar for the bikes next year. Some of the top 4x4 riders at the GNCC are going to start running this instead of the GNCC next year, because of the payout. Was told some more but can't put it in print yet. [/B][/QUOTE]

Was talking to Leroy the onwer at taylorville Ill and he said yes he is on the schedule for the WPSA and they already gave him the go ahead.
My personal opinion is that this thing is growing SO FAST that if the other venues do not pick up the pace , this is what we all will be doing before long. Way to many big names in the utilities from Yokley to borich to all the old timer;s like Rath, Duncan,, Turner, and amny more, then you go to day # 2 with all the big MX names.
People are going to go where the $ is and this is why they are there, we will be there July 8th and 9 th to see what the hipe is all about.
Scott :D

geogeorge
06-19-2006, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by yfz450xc
Geoff , is Jay and them going to let us pull in friday night like the others for camping ?
Scott
And hey you been up there helping , give us the poop :D

I'm going up on Wednesday to start helping with the ATV track. What I know so far is it will be 4.5 to 5 miles long. A short track is better then no track. Please keep that in mind.

If I can I will keep the woods tight and I hope I can find a big hill or something to have in it. I don't know what the land is like yet but I will do my best.

Yes you can camp out Friday night. I will be camping from Wednesday on. If I can I will phone in a report to someone to post before you all come up to race.

Hope to see you all there.

montycarlo
06-19-2006, 05:16 PM
Still can't make it to a MHSC race. :( Marceline is close enough but I'm a little busy that weekend.

Have to get that growth removed from my wife's tummy! :D

geogeorge
06-19-2006, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by montycarlo
Still can't make it to a MHSC race. :( Marceline is close enough but I'm a little busy that weekend.

can't you ask her to hold it in untill sunday?

just kiden with you. Con grads to you and the better half.

ronnie
06-19-2006, 06:57 PM
I'm going up on Wednesday to start helping with the ATV track. What I know so far is it will be 4.5 to 5 miles long. A short track is better then no track. Please keep that in mind.

If I can I will keep the woods tight and I hope I can find a big hill or something to have in it. I don't know what the land is like yet but I will do my best.

Yes you can camp out Friday night. I will be camping from Wednesday on. If I can I will phone in a report to someone to post before you all come up to race.

Hope to see you all there. you better not make that hill to big your yamaha may not make it:D

scramblerracer
06-19-2006, 07:40 PM

Hope to see you all there.

Geoff, do you guys need any help this weekend. My quads is broke and I would love to come work the race. I talked a few guys I work with into racing this race and it looks like I won't be racing- so I will be ther anyway. Later Josh L

Rdogg450
06-19-2006, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by montycarlo

Never heard it put that way.....lol:eek:

geogeorge
06-19-2006, 08:49 PM
you better not make that hill to big your yamaha may not make it:D

At least I don't hit the trees or have my face ripped off by them. I guess its safer to ride a yamaha :eek2:

Just keep this in mind the fastest guy in the country is on a Yamaha.

DJJ450r
06-19-2006, 08:54 PM

Just keep this in mind the fastest guy in the country is on a Yamaha. Ummm I'm ridding a Honda:devil:

IOWAracer
06-19-2006, 09:09 PM
^^^^
LMAO

devon that was great! guess we will see saturday ehh?

DJJ450r
06-19-2006, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by IOWAracer
^^^^
LMAO

devon that was great! guess we will see saturday ehh? I don't want to show you guys up too bad:o

geogeorge
06-20-2006, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by DJJ450r
Ummm I'm ridding a Honda:devil:

Devon your the fastest drag Queen in the country. :devil:

ronnie
06-20-2006, 05:06 PM
At least I don't hit the trees or have my face ripped off by them. I guess its safer to ride a yamaha :eek2:

Just keep this in mind the fastest guy in the country is on a Yamaha. only becouse they are paying him a alot off money i think bill can win on a 110 three wheeler .i was just moveing that branch out of that way for you:D

geogeorge
06-20-2006, 06:15 PM
only becouse they are paying him a alot off money i think bill can win on a 110 three wheeler .i was just moveing that branch out of that way for you:D

Thank you Ronnie. You just admitted what I have said all along. The fast guys can win on anything so its not what you ride but how you ride. SO I guess this ends the Honda Yamaha thing as well as show once again I am right and you are wrong.

Man its nice to be ME.

jdwxv3
06-21-2006, 04:24 PM
Mitch cant make this race or Park Hills due to scedule conflicts so I guess he is no longer in the points running for the A class. He tried hard to get around the scedule but he just cant do it.

Zack is still racing so if he dont sis out he has a shot at staying pretty high in the B class.

I guess I will see you all at Park Hills. Later, Josh

ronnie
06-21-2006, 09:11 PM
Thank you Ronnie. You just admitted what I have said all along. The fast guys can win on anything so its not what you ride but how you ride. SO I guess this ends the Honda Yamaha thing as well as show once again I am right and you are wrong.

Man its nice to be ME. make sure that you make the course easy for your yamaha so you can finish the race.:blah: and make sure you get all of the branches out of the way:D

geogeorge
06-21-2006, 09:19 PM
make sure that you make the course easy for your yamaha so you can finish the race.:blah: and make sure you get all of the branches out of the way:D

I have finished every race I have been in this year.

SHEP400EX
06-21-2006, 09:58 PM
i will be working the race this weekend b/c my hand is not quite ready so i will watch out for you guys and see if i can make the course tougher on you yamaha guys and easier for us hondas!!hehe:) just kidding. i ordered my sons new kazuma atv today. he is sooo spoiled rotten! he should race at park hills.
see ya guys
shep

ronnie
06-22-2006, 07:09 PM
i just talk to geoff and the track is about 4.5 miles long and half of it is grass track and the other half is tight woods sections and it rain alot there he said the track it perfect .there is a creek section but there is no water in it an he said ther is no rocks .don;t forget to thank geoff for going down there and setting up the track for us and the the other guys to :D

yfz450xc
06-22-2006, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by SHEP400EX
i will be working the race this weekend b/c my hand is not quite ready so i will watch out for you guys and see if i can make the course tougher on you yamaha guys and easier for us hondas!!hehe:) just kidding. i ordered my sons new kazuma atv today. he is sooo spoiled rotten! he should race at park hills.
see ya guys
shep

Tony me and the gang will be getting there friday around 8-9 pm look for us or we will look for you, and yes have garret run the dimes race w/ the boys and girl's; he will be fine on that 50 course.
Scott:D

yfz450xc
06-22-2006, 08:08 PM
[i].don;t forget to thank geoff for going down there and setting up the track for us and the the other guys to :D [/B]
For sure Ronnie it is alot of work and remeber everyone this is the president of MHSC's course so lets make him realize we appreciate it. Hats off to ya Geoff.

watts16
06-22-2006, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by yfz450xc
For sure Ronnie it is alot of work and remeber everyone this is the president of MHSC's course so lets make him realize we appreciate it. Hats off to ya Geoff.
hopefully it rains.:macho just not during the race.:p

ronnie
06-22-2006, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by watts16
hopefully it rains.:macho just not during the race.:p it rain about 2 or three inches there

sspalco
06-22-2006, 08:46 PM
The Shrum clan will be there. We are finally back from Hawaii, what a task it was to get back on a plane to the mainland. But no four wheelin for the past two weeks, hope DJ didn't forget how to ride (race).

watts16
06-22-2006, 09:03 PM
it rain about 2 or three inches there i misread what you posted earlier i thought you wrote if it rains:blah:

Punk'd
06-22-2006, 11:55 PM
I was suppost to go, but cant now due to my father having to work:(

Such a bummer.. I havent raced since Westphillia..

yfz450xc
06-23-2006, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by sspalco
The Shrum clan will be there. We are finally back from Hawaii, what a task it was to get back on a plane to the mainland. But no four wheelin for the past two weeks, hope DJ didn't forget how to ride (race).
==============================================

Now tell DJ that we are riding ATV's not surf boards,
Surf's up Dude :D
See ya there. :D

The rain will help out so that is a good sign for a good weekend and the weather looks awesome to .
Scott :D

IOWAracer
06-23-2006, 07:45 AM
see you guys in the morning should be there bout 8 or 9 i think cant wait i am ready to race!!

broc

hoopd450
06-24-2006, 12:21 AM
Just keep this in mind the fastest guy in the country is on a Yamaha.

the BEST woods racer in the country is on a yamaha. the FASTEST rides a honda.

scramblerracer
06-24-2006, 06:26 PM
I hope you are talking about Duane. :D

jdwxv3
06-25-2006, 10:20 AM
Josh L. we might be going riding on Monday if I can get my quad back together. Give me a call. 573-634-8914. Call around 5 pm any day of the week. I would really like you to come along. I dont think we are going to ride hard....just putt around and have a good time. I have not even touched my 450 since I wrecked at Seymour so I am ready to ride. Later, Josh W.

scramblerracer
06-25-2006, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by jdwxv3
Josh L. we might be going riding on Monday if I can get my quad back together. Give me a call. 573-634-8914. Call around 5 pm any day of the week. I would really like you to come along. I dont think we are going to ride hard....just putt around and have a good time. I have not even touched my 450 since I wrecked at Seymour so I am ready to ride. Later, Josh W.

Josh W. I wish I could come ride with you guys. My quad is not running right now- hopefully this week I can get it going. Do you mean a week from monday(July 3). I am working that day in Columbia- it is also my birthday so I will have to see if I can make it down after work? Thanks for the invite, one of these days I will make it to ride with you guys. Hopefully I can pick up some of your speed. Will you be at Park Hills? See ya later. Josh

jdwxv3
06-25-2006, 02:50 PM
Yea maybe we can ride sometime. It is tough to work around everyones scedule. As far as Park Hills goes, Me, Casey, and Zack should be racing. Mitch cant.....unfortunatley. He was up pretty high in the A class but he got promoted and has to work some weekends now so he is out until the Sept. races come along. See ya, Josh