PDA

View Full Version : LA dUNES

tjs4
06-15-2006, 10:26 AM
WOW im so excited yall were leavin tommorow and were stayin all weekend at la dunes i jus got my clutches fixed and it helped alot anyone else goin

ac racing nerfs
ac racing grab bar

CHEVYZ
06-16-2006, 09:14 AM
Cool! I love that place... not really all that sure why LOL. I will be making another trip out there eventually. Right now I am just trying to get my 440EX back to tip top running conditions to bring it out for some sand draggin' (And surprises) in MS. Ever been out there before? Not so many hills and stuff as LA dunes. Alot of wide open space, jumps, creeks, drag strips, you name it. It is nice too, depending on what you like. I will be making a trip back out to both places pretty soon, hopefully. MS for sure. Have they changed at all in the past year?

Anyway, have fun! I know you will though... who doesn't.:p

michael250
06-16-2006, 02:32 PM
wait whats the name of that place in mississippi?and where is it located or near?thanks if u got any pics plz post im eager to hear about this place.

CHEVYZ
06-16-2006, 04:51 PM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=226440

Here is a good thread describing it. If you don't want to read through, the place is Sand Hill, and is near Wiggins, MS.

Go to the where to ride forum.... there are a few threads with info describing it there!

michael250
06-16-2006, 08:00 PM
wow i gotta make a trip there thanks for the info.

CHEVYZ
06-17-2006, 09:43 AM
I really like the place. For a 2 hour (Or less) trip, it is great! Waiting on a few parts and I will be back out there in about another week. Trying to get someone to weld a block into my swing-arm as a temporary fix to a longer swinger on my 440EX LOL. Then I will be set as long as I get a carb and 14t front sprocket... a larger oil tank can come later. Haha, my buddy just picked up an 06 450r. Cannot wai to take a trip out there with him... first real time on his bike after break-in, and first time at sand hill. If I get her going, I will try to have a nice little trip out there with a few friends and guys from here. :D