PDA

View Full Version : Jackson Ky.

Winged Warrior
08-13-2002, 05:11 PM
Anybody ever ride there? Im going on a club ride there Sat morning,i think its in Brethit Co. ???

brokeitin3
08-14-2002, 07:08 AM
breathitt, perry, knott, floyd, & pike counties are all mostly old strip mines. I rode there for 4 days straight this summer, the trails are endless. Not a soul person around for miles and miles. Be sure to carry a gun rattlers are out bad this time of year. but have fun

cdalejef
08-14-2002, 07:12 AM
Lots of good strip mine hills too!:macho

Winged Warrior
08-14-2002, 05:19 PM
Thanks guys.Ive been to Jackson Co. and rode in S-Tree but never been to the town of Jackson in Breathitt Co. To ride ,i think thats where were going.:D

spincr4hire
08-16-2002, 12:07 PM
Hey Winged,
I may be down there tomorrow with a buddy that works at Toyota as well...look for us, I'm on a yellow 400 with blue side panels, he'll be on a black/white Raptor.

Winged Warrior
08-16-2002, 06:24 PM
Will do.Yellow EX here ,i will prob be ridin with a guy on a red 300ex,allong with some 2-wheelers and who knows what.hope to se ya.

spincr4hire
08-19-2002, 05:54 AM
Hey Winged,
How long did you guys stay Sat. ?
I wish we would have gotten started riding earlier, but oh well.
I got a big fat nail in one of my back tires, I guess from that new bridge we parked across from. Post some pics from the ride if you get a chance to. I think we are going to either Livingston or MP Offroad the next time we go riding, hopefully it will be soon. I'll let you know.

Winged Warrior
08-19-2002, 05:44 PM
Well lets see,after yall left we took off up the hill where we were parked,I was trying to keep up with Jackie and wiped out a pine tree,ouch im still a little sore.got very lost,got stuck in a nasty storm,had to come back about 10 miles on blacktop,then we finally made it back and the woman that lives in the house where we parked was home ,her and some mean looking dude (two cars)were parked at the end of that lane,she jumped all over Jackies but,said we were on her property and she allready called the state troopers .Me and robert loaded up in like 5 min flat and halled ***!
Yea let me know, im ready to do some real trail ridin

spincr4hire
08-20-2002, 05:23 AM
Man, that sux ! I know not 15 minutes after we left it started pouring the rain. I was a little sore yesterday, as well. I'm not sure what from, old age I guess.
I'll drop you a note if we plan on heading to Livingston this weekend.

Winged Warrior
09-19-2002, 07:19 PM
Jackson pics

Winged Warrior
09-19-2002, 07:23 PM
another one for ya Spencer

spincr4hire
09-20-2002, 05:27 AM
Ahh, the infamous "pulling the truck out with 2 quads tied together" pic...:D good times!

400excaleb
02-20-2006, 03:15 PM
where exactly do you all ride in jackson ky. iv been through there to go ride. where do you park to ride. pm if you can.

Bigun55
02-20-2006, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Winged Warrior
Thanks guys.Ive been to Jackson Co. and rode in S-Tree but never been to the town of Jackson in Breathitt Co. To ride ,i think thats where were going.:D

i just live a county away from S-tree and i can go ahead and tell you right now, it is daylight and dark differnrece between s-tree and jackson Breathitt. Jackson Breathitt is 100% better place to ride in my oppion. Jackson Breathitt is alot better place to ride to. its more fun. Now a better place to ride in jackson co is place called New Berry and Wilddog. There is some really good riding there.