PDA

View Full Version : Stanley Cup

watts16
06-14-2006, 08:52 PM
O man what a great game. Who do you think will when? Im routing for the Oilers.:macho

Shift_450R
06-14-2006, 08:57 PM
Oilers win!!!!!

JRP
06-14-2006, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Shift_450R
Oilers win!!!!!

hey not to hijack the thread, but werent u on this site a lonnnnggg time ago, with a diff name? shif400ex or somethin like that?

BlasterEaten250
06-14-2006, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by JRP
hey not to hijack the thread, but werent u on this site a lonnnnggg time ago, with a diff name? shif400ex or somethin like that? I remember him, he always posted that snow tabletop:p

Back on topic:)

Quad18star
06-14-2006, 09:07 PM
Pretty good game tonight . Great goal by Pisani .

I honestly didn't think the Oils were gunna win it ..... but they pulled it off .

The Canes are one hell of a good team .... I think they'll win the cup , but I'm routing for the Oilers to hopefully take it .

I know 2 guys for the Oils that would be gone from the team for next year though ... goodbye Pronger and Horcoff . Everytime Pronger gets an awesome scoring chance , he decides to pass the puck ..... someone should smack him a few times . He could have easily scored 2 more goals tonight , but he pu**ies out and tries to make the "perfect pass" . :mad:

watts16
06-14-2006, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star

I know 2 guys for the Oils that would be gone from the team for next year though ... goodbye Pronger and Horcoff . Everytime Pronger gets an awesome scoring chance , he decides to pass the puck ..... someone should smack him a few times . He could have easily scored 2 more goals tonight , but he pu**ies out and tries to make the "perfect pass" . :mad:
Yeah I saw that, I was yelling out loud just shoot the freakin puck. Then he passed it.:mad:

Quad18star
06-14-2006, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by watts16
Yeah I saw that, I was yelling out loud just shoot the freakin puck. Then he passed it.:mad:

Don't worry , you're not the only one that was yelling . I think my entire neighbourhood knows what I think about Pronger right now .... they also know that the Oilers won the game . :devil:

watts16
06-14-2006, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Don't worry , you're not the only one that was yelling . I think my entire neighbourhood knows what I think about Pronger right now .... they also know that the Oilers won the game . :devil:

Yeah so does my neighborhood lol. Had about 6 guys over watching the game.

Quad18star
06-19-2006, 09:15 AM
Well tonight is the night that Lord Stanley makes his return to Canada after 13 years !!!!:devil:

It should be an exciting game 7 tonight .... after Saturday's strong showing by Edmonton and comming back to tie the series after falling behind 3-1 , I think their on a high and going to come out swinging . As long as their nerves don't get the best of them , especially Markennen (?) , they should be able to pull it off .

Let's Go Oilers !!!!!!!!!:devil:

Alberta_Qaudin
06-19-2006, 12:32 PM
i agree and dissagree with the pronger thing, maybe he should shoot more often but he is one of the main reasons we made it this far. as for Game seven i think the Oilers have figured out that if they HIT the hurricanes it throws them off of thier game, i think we have their number now, and the hurricanes are going to be frustrated.

Edmonton will party tonight and i will be there for it BABY

LETS GO OILERS.

FACT: Wind from a Hurricane will only intensify, an Oil fire

ANOTHER FACT: Hurricanes are one of few things that Suck and Blow at the same time

FoxRacing81
06-19-2006, 12:36 PM
LET'S GO OILERS!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I only like 3 guys from Carolina. Brind'amour, Commodore, and Staal. Everyone else is poo, cept for Cam Ward.

As a Penguin fan, I am PRAYING Mark Recchi doesn't come back next season in Pittsburgh.

Quad18star
06-19-2006, 12:42 PM
Anyone else notice that the Oils haven't been playing Bergeron ?? I was a little tipsy on Saturday cuz it was my buddy's Stag but I don't think he played game 6 . I guess they realized that after he cost them 2 valuable goals that maybe he outta sit out on the bench .

I'd love to be in Edmonton tonight .... let's just hope they don't destroy the town . Party hard , but don't break stuff !!!!

:devil:

Alberta_Qaudin
06-19-2006, 01:10 PM
they bearly played him at all since he ran the hurricane into Roli that game.

and yea that burning stuff was BS man these guys doing that arent Hockey fans, they only care if they win so they can party another night. screw that, the fans are the ones with they're trucks done all up who make one strip down the main drage in a little parade and then go to a small pub to celebrate

400exrida06
06-19-2006, 05:01 PM
I think the Oilers are going to win it tonight, as long as they come out hitting hard like in game 6 they shouldnt have a problem, what do you guys think the scores going to be? im guessing 3-1 Oilers

Quad18star
06-19-2006, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by 400exrida06
I think the Oilers are going to win it tonight, as long as they come out hitting hard like in game 6 they shouldnt have a problem, what do you guys think the scores going to be? im guessing 3-1 Oilers

2-1 Oilers with the winning goal comming in with about 7 minutes left in the 3rd period. :D

shano
06-19-2006, 06:48 PM
1-0 right now... Hopefully oilers get it back!

Quad18star
06-19-2006, 09:28 PM
I haven't watched a game 7 like that one in a long time .

The best team come out on top but Edmonton sure came out fighting . Congrats to the Canes on a great season .

I still think Edmonton should get rid of Pronger . Once again , he decided to pass the puck on some good opportunities and also mishandled the puck WAY too much during the playoffs . If it was my decision , he'd be playing with another team next year .

Well we're now going to have to wait until the fall to watch more hockey .

coolex
06-20-2006, 11:10 AM
i was mad at 2-0 because i wanted canada to win it finally, but then it was 2-1 and i got into it alot, then they scored open net and it was over and im still pissed

hockeys my life so i got real into it