PDA

View Full Version : anybody have an

SET THE STAGE
06-14-2006, 05:56 PM
extra complete 250r motor they're willing to sell me? i know this isn't the right place to put this but nobody ever seems to go to the wanted section. if you've got one let me know how much you want for it

danbobsR
06-14-2006, 06:49 PM
I dont have a complete one but I got a motor for parts it has a the tranny, counterbalancer, kicker parts, clutch basket, fibers, stator, flywheel, right and left case the left case has been repaired not the prettiest repair but it worked, 86 cylinder,exhaust flange, stock reed cage and boot, head, coil, clutch cover, waterpump chrome stator cover, chrome kicker. there is no crank or piston in it but if you want the crank you can have it but it is bad. the motor is sittin looking like it is together so if you get it it wont be a box of parts. $225 shipped in the U.S.will take it. or I am open to trades. and paypal works for me as well.

SET THE STAGE
06-14-2006, 06:52 PM
thanks for the offer but i just recently sold a parts motor because i was tired of messing with it. every time i would think i've got all the parts i would realize something else is missing haha. i'm just looking for a complete one now that's ready to bolt in and go.

but thanks anyways

danbobsR
06-14-2006, 07:06 PM
yeah That was what I was doing to I ended up buying a ready to go 330 motor but when I got it It was a ready to order parts for motor I guess you dont always get what you pay for I spent 1700 on it and it is basically a PIECE and I waited a month to get it . Hopefully you will have better luck than me. LATER