PDA

View Full Version : PowderCoating CW Read This!!!

BansheeKilla666
08-13-2002, 02:19 PM
Hey Chris W,
How Much Would It Be For You To PowderCoat The Frame/Swingarm On My Kx80 The Colors Would Be Black Frame With Lime Green Swingarm What Do Ya Think? I Could SandBlast It Myself I Just Wanna Get It Looking Better So Them Guys On Banshees Can See My Black Frame With A Lime Green Swing Arm :D I'm Not A Guy With Alot Of Money So I May Just Spray Paint It If Yours Costs Alot..
:p Could You Also Get Some Pics Of Your Work? I Saw Some At Its Amazing..Well Gotta Run L8r Guys:D :p :macho

BansheeKilla:devil

My 300 Beats Nothing...haha

RedRage300ex
08-13-2002, 05:29 PM
could a 80 really beat a banshee? equal riders? i was thinking it would be kinda close on a 125 with the 125 winning, but maybe im wrong. darn, to think i sold a 80 for a 300ex. wahhh

CBW
08-13-2002, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by BansheeKilla666
Hey Chris W,
How Much Would It Be For You To PowderCoat The Frame/Swingarm On My Kx80 The Colors Would Be Black Frame With Lime Green Swingarm What Do Ya Think? I Could SandBlast It Myself I Just Wanna Get It Looking Better So Them Guys On Banshees Can See My Black Frame With A Lime Green Swing Arm :D I'm Not A Guy With Alot Of Money So I May Just Spray Paint It If Yours Costs Alot..
:p Could You Also Get Some Pics Of Your Work? I Saw Some At Its Amazing..Well Gotta Run L8r Guys:D :p :macho

BansheeKilla:devil

My 300 Beats Nothing...haha

sent you a pm..........:D :D