PDA

View Full Version : Bar2Bar MX Mt. Sterling, KY Race June 25

gimp419
06-14-2006, 08:06 AM
For those who don't know there is a new track in Mt. Sterling Kentucky called Bar2Bar MX. It's a great track with lots of nice jumps, berms and whoops and it's quad friendly. There are classes for everyone from minis to pros. If you're within driving distance you really need to check this track out, the next race is June 25th gates open at 7:30 a.m. For more info you can call the owner Nacy Stone @ 859-585-0772 or you can ask me on here. See ya there!

Dr89
06-30-2006, 08:33 PM
this track definately needs some more publicity, im out there at least once a week usually with some friends, cant wait to start practicing/racing there when i get my quad ready. im from mt. sterling and know nacy pretty good. transport yamaha and some other big names have worked wonders on this track, casey martin uses it very often as a practice track, and jerimiah jones is expected to show up some time to.

hey you can practice there every wednesday, saturday, and sunday for just $15 all day. if you plan on showin up some time shoot me a pm. what class did you race? and who all was in yr motos with you, i might know some of em. nick thorne raced four stroke class on a yfz, casey martin money class, teddy mangold beginner class...

Dr89
06-30-2006, 08:35 PM
oh dude i just saw yr name, im thinking maybe you know jon dehart? i think your at nacy's quite a bit? i dunno but we've never run into each other....

tmoney
07-01-2006, 12:04 PM
the next race is July 23