PDA

View Full Version : Pipes Not Not Weed Pipes

BansheeKilla666
08-13-2002, 02:10 PM
Hey,
Well My Retarded Brother Took The End Out Of His Pipe Off I Dunno If Its The Baffel And The Spark Arester And The Baffel Or What But It Sounds Like A Big Ol Peice Of CRAP haha On My 300 I Just Took That Thing Out On The Bottom Of Mine And Poked A Hole In The Bottom Of The Muffler :rolleyes: It Sounds Good Got More Of A Rumble Almost Like A Stock 400. Thats What You Do Out Here In The Boonies When Your Low On Cash...Spent It All On My KX :p Anyone Will It Hurt His 400? I Really Don't Care :p Oh And Whats The Best Power Adding Loud Pipe I Can Get For Cheap I'm Moving To Colorado And I Can't Wait To Go To The Dunes Its Gonna Rock!!! :macho Whoooohoooo Anyone Live Out There??? Hmm uhhh I Dunno Anything Else Thanks Guys L8r
BansheeKilla

MY 300 IS SLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil

UglyMotha™
08-13-2002, 02:22 PM
no it won't hurt it other than sounding like crap and no longer being capable of preventing forest fires because that was the spark arrestor

MR.EX-TREME
08-13-2002, 02:36 PM
HEY! THATS GREAT BUT ???? WHAT ABOUT THE WEED PIPE??
LMAO!!! IF I DRILL HOLES DOWN NEAR THE END WILL IT MAKE IT BURN HOTTER?? OR WILL I JUST LOOSE MY TOP END?? I REALLY WANT IT TO OUT SMOKE EVERTHING ELSE OUT THERE!!! LOL??
ALL THESE QUESTIONS SO LITTLE TIME!!!!!! LMAO!!:huh :huh :blah :devil NO REALLY ABOUT THE HOLES WHATCA THINK??? :macho

Ex_Rider43
08-13-2002, 09:51 PM
I also removed it cuz the 3 bolts were broken but your motor will begin to take more oil for sure.I noticed that and everybody that I know noticed that.so its your choice.the reason for why I dont put it back is because my DMC alien exhaust is coming this week :D

Team Outlaw #34
08-13-2002, 10:03 PM
i'd suggest the pro circuit t-4....really cheap and really good bottom and mid range power........

skemp
08-14-2002, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by ex_rider52
I also removed it cuz the 3 bolts were broken but your motor will begin to take more oil for sure.I noticed that and everybody that I know noticed that.
And this isn't normal. If you really have noticed more oil consumption, I would guess you fried a set of rings from being too lean after doing so. Once those are gone, these things will eat up oil pretty quickly. Just an observation...