PDA

View Full Version : Any Illinois pics anywhere?

fhrtrx450r33
06-13-2006, 06:56 PM
I raced 4stroke B and im trying to find pics so if anybody knows where let me know

One_Bad_400
06-13-2006, 08:22 PM
i've looked for them too... its just a matter of waiting for people to care to take pics and info and results on TT... no one cares about it to do any coverage on it now

dkerr
06-14-2006, 09:22 AM
I talked to the guy who was taking pictures in Taylorville. He said the pictures should be up by the end of the week. You can access them by going to the southforkdirtriders.com website and click on pixstarr. He also told me that if you don't see a picture you're looking for you can give him a call because he doesn't put all of them up and he may have some others. The guys website is www.pixstarr.com

Good luck.

C-LEIGH RACING
06-14-2006, 01:30 PM
We got some pics, but as you know if you put in another web site link so you can just click on it, it gets blinked out, but go here. Enter it just like you would any other time, dont space the letters.
a t v n c . c o m
under extreme dirt track, thats where all us Carolina guys & girls are at.
May have to register, but its worth it.
Neil

fhrtrx450r33
06-18-2006, 10:57 AM
come on there has to be some pics of the taylorville EDT somewhere. they have had the link on here for more than a week and havent put the results or pics up yet. come on and stop hatin on EDT.

Higs
06-20-2006, 12:38 PM
Pics are up at Pixstarr.com

Thanks
Higs

Pappy
07-26-2006, 04:40 PM
Try checking out the homepage after each round

http://www.atvriders.com/atvracing/extremedirttrackatvracing2006.html

300exQuadracer
07-26-2006, 07:31 PM
there may be pics there, but there hasnt been too many from the classes i run or fhrtrx450r33 i dont think i have even seen a single pic of me on here, ive seen 2 pages of just one class not tryin to flame just my .02

Pappy
07-27-2006, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by 300exQuadracer
there may be pics there, but there hasnt been too many from the classes i run or fhrtrx450r33 i dont think i have even seen a single pic of me on here, ive seen 2 pages of just one class not tryin to flame just my .02

I feel ya..lol

I try and get alot of all the classes when i do coverage, but each photog only has so much time to get it all done. We are working on a different type of coverage for next season, but it will depend on how much support we get from the site, the promotors etc. We can only do so much for free!